Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where has she gone?

Options
  • 26-10-2011 8:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

where did the firl who used to do pure mornings before michelle go to? i was listening when the sent her home but thought it was a piss take, they didn't really fire her on air did they?over the sile seoige thing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭ankles

What was the Sile Seoige thing? I hear she is "producing" the show now and nordie Michelle is in her place. Must have been dodgy whatever she did

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭rothai

Oh right cheers.
    She was sending sile letters and stuff like that asking her to be her friend, a bit like a stalker I suppose. I think sile complained

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

That was Charlotte, she's the shows producer as far as i know. She's still in the studio with richie and michelle. You can hear her laughing with them the odd time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Whyner

So what happened? Anyone ever find out?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 95 ✭✭RichieMc

Hi all,

Charlotte hasn't "gone" anywhere. She produces Pure Morning and still has a big presence on the show.

Hope my pointing this out doesn't make anyone feel awkward.

Cheers for your feedback

Richie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Whyner

What's happening next week? Are you both gone from this Friday?

Team Ritchie

• Registered Users Posts: 8 keltchick

Yeah what's happening to Pure Morning??

Advertisement