Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washing Machine Guy - Patrick St?

Options
  • 26-10-2011 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭

Anyone seen this place just past butler house on the left with all the washing machines in the yard?... Does anyone know if he repairs washing machines or fixes them or deals with them in any capacity, and if so, can they give me a contact number for him?

Or maybe it's just a guy who really likes washing machines.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Sky King wrote: »
    Anyone seen this place just past butler house on the left with all the washing machines in the yard?... Does anyone know if he repairs washing machines or fixes them or deals with them in any capacity, and if so, can they give me a contact number for him?

Or maybe it's just a guy who really likes washing machines.

I know in there many moons ago they used to rent out electrical appliances there, since then, I haven't a scooby what they do.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Ah right. I need a main bearing replaced on mine and the customer service is making me lose the will to live.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Angus MacGyver

There was guy up there who fixed washing machines and i think his son has taken over the business, prob same place

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Yeah he does do repairs, Richie Ryan is his name and I think his number may be on the front door of the premises, it used to be anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

ft9 wrote: »
    Yeah he does do repairs, Richie Ryan is his name and I think his number may be on the front door of the premises, it used to be anyway.

God , sorry. Sent you a pm with a number on- meant to send to OP- please ignore!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

ft9 wrote: »

Didnt he used to be the minister for finance back in the 80's,I wondered what happened to him:D

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Rantan

good man to keep a machine going - has sorted me out a few times -

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

hi5 wrote: »
    Didnt he used to be the minister for finance back in the 80's,I wondered what happened to him:D

Richie Ruin, the Minister for Hardship. :D

http://www.rte.ie/laweb/ll/ll_t10b.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

I like the cut of his jib.

Advertisement