Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tyre repair near Ballyboden

Options
  • 26-10-2011 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,902 ✭✭✭

Ok I live in Ballyboden and the Edmondstown road. Just wondering if there is a tyre repair place anywhere nearby - I've a slow puncture and need it fixed :( I dont think it needs a full new tyre though.

Any help would be great. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,612 ✭✭✭gerard65

Ok I live in Ballyboden and the Edmondstown road. Just wondering if there is a tyre repair place anywhere nearby - I've a slow puncture and need it fixed :( I dont think it needs a full new tyre though.

Templeogue village. Opposite the morgue. Got a puncture fixed a couple of weeks ago for about a €10. Took about 5 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

There is also a place in Oldbawn opposite the old mill

Advertisement