Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF3 GameStop.ie

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

im really disappointed in the game. alot of campers. doesnt seem to be a way to mute other players. cant leave a lobby have to wait until next round starts and quit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Just bought it in tesco.

Will I get a refund back on the copy I bought online or will it just be store credit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Under distance selling regulations you are within your rights to return the particular item within 7 days.

You should get a refund however they might not refund shipping costs.

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/consumer_affairs/consumer_protection/consumer_rights/distance_selling.html

Be sure not to open the seal of the game though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Or just drop it in and save postage costs and waiting. From their site.

I want to return a product I bought online

Not what you thought? That's okay; you can return products anywhere up to 7 days from receiving the delivery as long as the product and packaging are in brand new condition.

The easiest way is to pop down to your local GameStop store and return the items across the counter for a quick exchange. Remember to bring your invoice with you. Before you call to your local store please contact our customer service centre at hello@gamestop.ie

If you prefer you can send it back to our online returns department, keep in mind though that if shipping back an item it will take a few days for us to process the return/exchange. Before you send it back to our returns department please contact our customer service centre at hello@gamestop.ie

Jet Black wrote: »
    Or just drop it in and save postage costs and waiting. From their site.

I read that and was worried about the part that said "Quick Exchange" instead of refund

• Advertisement

Just to follow up on my last post. Went to refund it in gamestop and the best they could do was give store credit. I had a bad feeling about the way it was worded.

That said I got back 50 euro worth of credit which is more than what i paid.

Can I use it on there website?

Edit: Just checked and it says they aren't yet

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Mine arrived today (PC ver. in cork)
    Just as well they don't do organ transport.

As I mentioned before , store credit suits me fine , I'll just use it to get mw3.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Mine hasn't arrived as of yet. :( It was shipped last week (thursday). They usually get to me on launch day. It it doesn't come tomorrow I'll shoot them off an email and see what they can do about it for me.

Advertisement