Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i buy black liquorice ribbon in dublin?

Options
  • 26-10-2011 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Hi,
    I need to get my hands in some black liquorice, that one that comes in ribbons or cords like.. Visited my local dunnes and they didnt have it.. has anybody come accross this lately? what place would be the best to find it?

Also looking for smarties minis.. the multipacks.. they didnt have that in dunnes either.. (do they stock anything these days??) So if you know where can i find these things.. i'd really appreciate it..

Gonna head on my lunch break to a few shops.. it'd be handy to go straight to where they have them.. working in dublin city centre, so any shops around would be great!!

Thanks all!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Lpfsox

I've seen smarties mini multipacks in Lidl if that's any help amira?

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

There's a sweet shop on one of the little roads off Grafton Street? They might have it?

Can't remember the name of the road for the life of me :/ South Anne Street I think :/

Also Candy Lab beside Central Bank might have it?

Can't really think of anywhere else, Sorry :(

Advertisement