Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

They have 2 types.

The first is for the Kayfun and the second will do other tanks and rda's.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/1662400

https://www.fasttech.com/product/1666400

If you do buy them,its a good idea to drill 2 holes in the brass disc.

Sometimes the disc doesn't unscrew with the tank and it makes it much easier to unscrew it from the mod.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Finally! http://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10008591/1770201

And to think I nearly bought a real one (albeit second hand) :)

Hopefully it's a good clone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Ohh the zenith. I seen RT done a review on that. Might be worth investing. 'hotter than a tick on a dogs balls, booyahh' :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭iba

Hi,

Using an eGo-CTwist battery and the connection thing in the middle of it is stuck down - any ideas how to get it back out - tried a needle but no luck.

Thanks

• Advertisement

A small flathead screwdriver will do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

Planning to pick up a new ecig soon what's the best bang for buck? Keeping under a 100 would be nice but all suggestions welcome :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

GrayFox208 wrote: »
    Planning to pick up a new ecig soon what's the best bang for buck? Keeping under a 100 would be nice but all suggestions welcome :)

Evic Supreme = Awesome!!

30 watt, screensaver, photos, alarm, puff counter, battery included in the kit, MyVapors software.

Got mine for €96 with free next day delivery.

Loving it.

Evic Supreme = Awesome!!

30 watt, screensaver, photos, alarm, puff counter, battery included in the kit, MyVapors software.

Got mine for €96 with free next day delivery.

Loving it.

Where from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Is that eVic supreme really worth the bones of €100? Who needs an alarm, photos, screensaver and a puff counter on an ecig... those ridiculous features would put me off it tbh.

I know it does 30Watts but unless you're building your own low resistance coils you're not gonna need that and if you are then you should probably get a mech mod.

Joyetech stuff always seems stupidly overpriced to me (like the eMode).

The Vamo V5 or the MVP2.0 are only €50 and have most of the features you could need if you can live without photos on your ecig.

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/338-vamo-v5-apv-mod.html
    Edit: Actually that vamo is only €40.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/mvp2.htm

I was asking myself the very same question. Too many pointless features on the evic. I think I would have a v5 over it.

Ahh guys! come on, that's like calling my baby ugly! :D

I did have a vamo v5, but I like the evic better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

It's hard to beat the vamo,I'm still using the very first of them,I have all the versions,except V3,didn't like the look of it.

Well to be fair I did love my vamo V5
    If I get a cheque that I'm expecting early next week I may just grab another one as a backup to the evic.

Can't go wrong really at €32 with the discount code.

http://www.vapefreaks.com/New_Vamo_V5_Mod_-_VV_and_VW/p2486621_12195967.aspx

Also I want one that gives a nice hit without the sting or ruining the juices flavour.. If I go over 12mg it's too strong but 12mg is missing that hit I like.. I had an ego twist battery but turning the voltage up made the juice taste nasty, like it was over done. Was it the atomiser? It's the kanger Evod. Looking to get a new atomiser as well :)

EGriff wrote: »
    Is that eVic supreme really worth the bones of €100? Who needs an alarm, photos, screensaver and a puff counter on an ecig... those ridiculous features would put me off it tbh.

I know it does 30Watts but unless you're building your own low resistance coils you're not gonna need that and if you are then you should probably get a mech mod.

Joyetech stuff always seems stupidly overpriced to me (like the eMode).

The Vamo V5 or the MVP2.0 are only €50 and have most of the features you could need if you can live without photos on your ecig.

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/338-vamo-v5-apv-mod.html
    Edit: Actually that vamo is only €40.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/productp/mvp2.htm

Does the V5 come in any kits? With battery and the works?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Does the V5 come in any kits? With battery and the works?

I can't see one on an irish site anyway, but those batteries are only €10 or so and you'd need a charger to go with it too.

The MVP2 might be your best bet, it has a built in battery and it charges by micro usb like most mobile phones. It can also charge your mobile phone in a pinch if your stuck.

As for the atomizer, the evod is pretty good as long as you change the coils regularly. The aspire maxi or any of the aspires are pretty good too.

EGriff wrote: »
    I can't see one on an irish site anyway, but those batteries are only €10 or so and you'd need a charger to go with it too.

The MVP2 might be your best bet, it has a built in battery and it charges by micro usb like most mobile phones. It can also charge your mobile phone in a pinch if your stuck.

As for the atomizer, the evod is pretty good as long as you change the coils regularly. The aspire maxi or any of the aspires are pretty good too.

MPV2 looks a bit too big I prefer the cylinder look

I had a gripper once, sold it on soon after.
    I, as you, I prefer the cylindrical Mods.
    But have very little time for mech mods, just not my thing.

• Advertisement

I had a gripper once, sold it on soon after.
    I, as you, I prefer the cylindrical Mods.
    But have very little time for mech mods, just not my thing.

Lava tube kit 69 euro, smokefreeireland.com battery, charger the works. Anyone used lava tube before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

The lava tube was my first 18650 mod, got it over 2 years ago and its still going strong, but its a bit outdated these days.

Its only variable voltage compared to the vamo which is vv and variable wattage and attys look weird on the lava tube with the tapered top cap. Personally I would go for the vamo v5 ss.

Edit, the batteries and charger that come with that lava tube are kinda bottom of the range.

Where from?

This is where I originally saw the Evic supreme. This is eventually where I bought it.

I was sold after reading the description.

But for €96 yoyo delivered from Dublin, I was and still am doing handstands :P

What's next from joytech? mp3 player, netflix in an evic or something? :D

^^^^^These are some of the "ridiculous features" of the eVic Supreme that I just love :D^^^^^

Seriously, watch this and then tell me that anything for €96.99 delivered can even come close to compare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

This is where I originally saw the Evic supreme...
    But for €96 yoyo delivered from Dublin, I was and still am doing handstands :P

Can you tell me if the threads are teh same as the first evic? Mine is bsted and I have a load of bottom bits left.

Edit - Wow you can now get an attachment for busted threads direct from Evic!! Fixing their Guilty conscience !

^^^^^These are some of the "ridiculous features" of the eVic Supreme that I just love :D^^^^^

Seriously, watch this and then tell me that anything for €96.99 delivered can even come close to compare.

I would almost be sure that the threads are the same platinums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

If I'm just using an 18650 battery with no kick and a 1.5 ohm coil, can I still use the efst purple 35amp battery?

If I'm just using an 18650 battery with no kick and a 1.5 ohm coil, can I still use the efst purple 35amp battery?

Yeah, you can go low sub ohms with that battery so 1.5 ohms won't tax it at all.

• Advertisement

60 quid incl delivery for a Lava tube 2.0 kit with 2 batteries... Can't complain!

Advertisement