Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Elevelyn wrote: »
    I have been using the Kanger T3S for over a year now but all the irish sites i try don't sell the replacement coils anymore (always out of stock) I am looking for something just like it because it never leaks and cheap replacement coils. I can't be bothered with making my own coils etc.

Can someone help.

You can get T3s coils here http://www.vaperus.ie/coil-wicks/293-t3s-coil.html

If you have any old T3 clearo,you can use this base with coils above
    http://www.vaperus.ie/clearomizer/300-t3s-base.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Elevelyn wrote: »
    I have been using the Kanger T3S for over a year now but all the irish sites i try don't sell the replacement coils anymore (always out of stock) I am looking for something just like it because it never leaks and cheap replacement coils. I can't be bothered with making my own coils etc.

Can someone help.

The T3d is the replacement. It uses the same coils as the evod2, aerotank etc.

If you buy the coils from thebestshop.eu they do quantity discounts as well as the 10% if you use the discount code "irishvape".

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Joe Duffy..

Lads, just wondering how do you clean an atomizer, or do you need to replace them?

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Lads, just wondering how do you clean an atomizer, or do you need to replace them?

Thanks.

You'll need to be a bit more specific than that, what kind/brand of atomiser is it for a start?

If it's a clearomiser you usually need to replace the head/coil, yes.

rickyjb wrote: »
    You'll need to be a bit more specific than that, what kind/brand of atomiser is it for a start?

If it's a clearomiser you usually need to replace the head/coil, yes.

It's a Ego Aspire Twist spinner starter kit.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

Thanks

Then it's a CE4 likely. Do you screw of the top to fill it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Thanks

These are the coils you need to change for an aspire. They need to be repaced about once a week to 10 days, depending on how much you vape.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/aspireheads.htm
    http://www.vaperus.ie/coil-wicks/409-aspire-coils-.html#/resistance-1_8

When you open it to fill it you should be able to see where you twist the old one out and put the new one in.

GrayFox208 wrote: »
    Then it's a CE4 likely. Do you screw of the top to fill it?

Yeah, that's the one. Anyway of cleaning them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

dball wrote: »
    what next:confused:KCapture.PNG

that thing would be insane with 2 of the n-vape coils :D
    I'm soooo getting one :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Yeah, that's the one. Anyway of cleaning them?

for the tank itself,some water or vodka.

for the heads,replace them.Some people boil them or soak them in vodka though i've never had much sucess this way.

• Advertisement

for the tank itself,some water or vodka.

for the heads,replace them.Some people boil them or soak them in vodka though i've never had much sucess this way.

If it's a CE4 you can't clean it. You just replace it

GrayFox208 wrote: »
    If it's a CE4 you can't clean it. You just replace it

ah i see,haven't used a clearo since the T3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

I bought some Vaping Dog liquid. How the hell do you open it? It literally stumped me and the barman in the pub last night. There's an outer cap you pop off, but then there's another inner cap. Wtf?

Lyaiera wrote: »
    I bought some Vaping Dog liquid. How the hell do you open it? It literally stumped me and the barman in the pub last night. There's an outer cap you pop off, but then there's another inner cap. Wtf?

You don't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭jonski

Lyaiera wrote: »

There is only an outer cap , you screw that off and pour the juice out .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

jonski wrote: »
    There is only an outer cap , you screw that off and pour the juice out .

Me and the barman were both popping the top off, and there was an inner cap. Just tried it now and the outer cap screwed off an inner cap. Whatta surprise. I guess we were both brain dead last night.

Is it just me or are vendors going a bit mad on their shipping prices?,i mean i was on Vaporium earlier and it was 4 euro for shipping,bit steep.

Also a bit annoying with other vendors being charged 3.50 or so and then finding a 2.45 stamp on the envelope.

I get that the envelope costs money also,but they're not gold plated pieces of
    Packaging.

just a heads up on good service from Naturevape, I ordered one of their midi-pro clearomizers and 2 of their micro coils, I couldn't for the life of me get it to work so put it aside for a week or 2 and used the micro coils in my Kanger tank instead.
    After picking it up again I realised there was no air flow holes in the base of it and contacted them, new one sent free of charge no problem and they were very quick to answer emails as well.
    If you haven't tried their micro coils you should, they're a little expensive but will last longer and you can keep changing the cotton in them and they really give great vape and literally zero bad taste, they do burn more juice though but hey you can't eat your cake and have it too..... I have been using the Aspire Nautilus for quite some time now and they are really good too but these defo do beat the Nautilus by a couple of lenghts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

Is it just me or are vendors going a bit mad on their shipping prices?,i mean i was on Vaporium earlier and it was 4 euro for shipping,bit steep.

Also a bit annoying with other vendors being charged 3.50 or so and then finding a 2.45 stamp on the envelope.

Packaging.

I noticed the same recently , spoiled from FT free shipping from china .

4 euro here to send something down the road and god help ya if it is weighty , the big problem i find with irish vendors (who i do shop from and think are great) but its hard to find everything in one place so end up paying for shipping several times which adds up.

I ordered 4 liters of pg/vg today from irish vendor 15 euro delivery , which is ok for the weight if i ordered in 500ml batches i would pay 56euro delivery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

I had 6 litres of nic,pg/vg, empty bottles,flavours and other bits and pieces sent from Germany for 12 Euro,took 6 days inc a long weekend.

• Advertisement

I had 6 litres of nic,pg/vg, empty bottles,flavours and other bits and pieces sent from Germany for 12 Euro,took 6 days inc a long weekend.

6 litres....you must be a very heavy vapor ;-)

Link?

http://www.vapebase.de/

Check out their Fogbase if you like making clouds,mad stuff :)

7% off first order,coupon on their FB page.

JH_raheny wrote: »
    6 litres....you must be a very heavy vapor ;-)

I'd say I'm doing about 10ml a day but with a few devices going it's hard to tell,
    using drippers at .2 -.4ohms drink juice but I'm also preparing for the vaping apocalypse.

Stock up people,you know it's coming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Just recently started mixing my own juice again, I get 105ml of 50% nic for €14.49 plus P&P with next day delivery.

Anyone got a link to a good flavouring site?

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭parttime

Packaging.
    Naturevape want £7.99 to post 1 of their coils to Galway. I know it would be cheaper with parcel motel but £2.50 and then PM's 4 euro is also way too much. coils weigh about 2.5 grams:confused:

parttime wrote: »
    Naturevape want £7.99 to post 1 of their coils to Galway. I know it would be cheaper with parcel motel but £2.50 and then PM's 4 euro is also way too much. coils weigh about 2.5 grams:confused:

Yeah it's weird with the UK vendors, exchange atm not helping either

Yeah,some guy on Ebay wanted £6.00 to send 1 meter of cellucotton,told him to stick it :)

Just recently started mixing my own juice again, I get 105ml of 50% nic for €14.49 plus P&P with next day delivery.

Anyone got a link to a good flavouring site?

I get Wingnuts concentrates her,go through the Wingnuts juice list to get a description of the flavours.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/wingconcentrate.htm

T-juice concentrates here
    http://www.ezsmoke.ie/concentrates-c-48_83.html

Chefsvapour is a good British site,they do a lot of concentrates from different companies
    http://www.chefsvapour.co.uk/

and I've bought a few from here but nothing I really liked,free p&p and 30ml bottles 2.99

http://vapours-r-us.co.uk/e-liquid/diy-eliquids/30ml-extra-strong-concentrated-flavourings-for-e-liquids.html

• Advertisement

Packaging.

Like the bestshop.eu? 3.50 shipping for EVERYTHING.

Advertisement