Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

That guy is hilarious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

Anyone know of a shop in Cork selling 18350 batteries?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Anyone know of a shop in Cork selling 18350 batteries?

Vapourpal in Ballincollig have them.

54kroc wrote: »
    Vapourpal in Ballincollig have them.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Anyone have an Irish site for 26650 batteries?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Anyone have an Irish site for 26650 batteries?

The best shop is the cheapest at 8.50 each

I can only see 18650 there but that's a good price for the VCT4's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

Sigelei-30W mod 63 euro on fasttech. Heard they're quite good will be picking one up maybe payday. Will let you know how they vape for anyone interested.

I can only see 18650 there but that's a good price for the VCT4's.

Go to Batteries on left side,then hit Efest Batterries & then hit the drop down list.They are hard to find.
    I have been using the 26650 's & they work fine with all my clones,I also bought 4 of the Vct & they are working great at .02 ohms.

Go to Batteries on left side,then hit Efest Batterries & then hit the drop down list.They are hard to find.
    I have been using the 26650 's & they work fine with all my clones,I also bought 4 of the Vct & they are working great at .02 ohms.

Cheers, found them.

I don't think I'll be going as low as .02 yet,got a few .06 builds I want to try though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

My god. Koh Gen Doh.

I just put a 5mmx15mm piece in an igo-l. Fresh battery it usually starts off a bit hot, but it wasnt that bad.
    I actually thought something was wrong as my brain was used to the taste of fresh unboiled tesco cotton. which is not great.

That taste was strangely missing. Flawless flavour delivery first time is wierd. I got used to it quickly.
    €2.50 seemed like a high price when I got the package. After vaping it seems well worth it. Theres loads if cut properly (take the minimalistic approach to cotton)
    The difference in the vape is also very worth the small price.

I'd say buy some. Try it out anyway if you're into cotton.

Man i sound like a sales rep, Im not just a happy vaper tonight.

Have to start thinking about rebuildables...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

The muji organic cotton pads are great too. 4 euro or so in the shop whch might seem a bit steep,but no waiting for it to be delivered and such. Also,4 euro for pretty much a life time of wick isn't too shabby

The muji organic cotton pads are great too. 4 euro or so in the shop whch might seem a bit steep,but no waiting for it to be delivered and such. Also,4 euro for pretty much a life time of wick isn't too shabby

What shops have this muji cotton?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

What shops have this muji cotton?

Muji on Chatham street

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Have to start thinking about rebuildables...

Was given a present of a Kayfun 3.1 - nearly put me off rebuildables. Leaks, dry hits, you name it. Got my hands on a Kayfun Lite + V2 and no looking back. It really is the way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭irishsid

I'm in portmarnock for a couple of days. Is there a vape shop around here?

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

irishsid wrote: »
    I'm in portmarnock for a couple of days. Is there a vape shop around here?

Sorry only seeing this now. Only local shop is KIX in Malahide. You'd probably be better off taking a trip into the city centre - eCirette Purplebox and Smoke Different are all good or over to ESI in Palmerstown

Vaporium.eu seem to have some really interesting liquids - though expensive - anyone know of a discount code for them?

Vaporium.eu seem to have some really interesting liquids - though expensive - anyone know of a discount code for them?

I just live up the road from them & there is no discount code,if you walk into the shop & buy some stuff,cash only,he will knock off 10 or 20 euros off the bill & it all depends who is serving at the time.

• Advertisement

Nice one. Ive been to Dungarvan but a bit far to go. Guess ill have to just stump up the cash.

Have you tried their liquids? Their 'The Standard Vape' ones are appealing. Super dear though.

Also, no mention of ingredients or safety crap on the Vaporium or saveurevape websites for Standard Vape. Not super concerned though as vaping my own DIY mostly now so these would be a treat really.

Nice one. Ive been to Dungarvan but a bit far to go. Guess ill have to just stump up the cash.

Have you tried their liquids? Their 'The Standard Vape' ones are appealing. Super dear though.

Also, no mention of ingredients or safety crap on the Vaporium or saveurevape websites for Standard Vape. Not super concerned though as vaping my own DIY mostly now so these would be a treat really.

All there liquids come from USA,I have tried a few,Namber juice from Grimgreen are good,mostly minty & menthol mixed,I love strawberry circus,I'm not keen on menthol.
    Another make is villain vapors,they are pretty good & the other make I have tried is flavorZ,they are all good,my fav is Elvis,peanut butter & banana.
    I am steeping a dozen flavours from Triphammer Uk & Vaping King Uk,all dozen bottles are puddings,I have heard that they are the best in the World,they also sell Old Holborn & they say it is the closest you'll get to old holborn,I'll try that on the next order.
    Hope this helps...

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Get10 gets you... You guessed it 10% off, enjoy!

Allan45121 wrote: »

I didn't know that about their discount,a few weeks ago they were selling 2 bottles & 1 free.I never see them advertise & I never get any email news letters,I have signed up for emails but I just don't get any.

Ordered a 30ml bottle of Frankenvape and two replacement coils. Don't have the beans for more but thanks for the recommendations. This sh1t better be good!

Allan45121 wrote: »

Aaaww sh1t!! Just saw this! Should have restrained myself a while.

Thanks anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

^^ ordered snake oil last week from vaporium and bought couple aero new coils,got full pack of coils included,so not too bad.
    Previously ordered many different juices,although most are premium and so on,but if you didn't try juice before some of even the premium ones can be complete junk on taste buds.

Yeah... bit of a stupid risk on my part but almost everyone seems to love Frankenvape.

I vape mostly tobacco flavours but like Bubber Bounty also. Trying to find a palatable 'dessert vape'.

Free coils? Nice one. I've still never got anything free yet despite having probably spent upwards of €350 at this stage! Lots of people seem to get a 10ml thrown in here or there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I didn't know that about their discount,a few weeks ago they were selling 2 bottles & 1 free.I never see them advertise & I never get any email news letters,I have signed up for emails but I just don't get any.

They advertise any offers through the Irish Vaping page on FB.
    Most of the good vendors use it for offers, there's a fairly large captive audience there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

grindle wrote: »
    They advertise any offers through the Irish Vaping page on FB.
    Most of the good vendors use it for offers, there's a fairly large captive audience there.

FB=Weak=Easily Led=Vulnerable=Captive:o
    Boards=Strong=Leaders=Decisive=Non Captive:cool:

Eh but could we please have some offers/discounts:(

Advertisement