Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

The new Wicked e-juice store is open...

http://www.wickedejuice.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

What the hell? They're advertising an e-cig you never have to recharge? http://www.wickedejuice.com/en/content/26-wicked-e-tech-pen

€100 for what looks like an aspire maxi on an ego? What could they fit in there? 1500 or 2000 mah at most?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

I saw that,12 month guarantee as well.Great concept if it works.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Seems like bull to me, a battery like that doesn't exist as far as I know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

How very odd. Maybe the have a mole in NASA?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭jonski

I wrote this in the facebook group but I may as well put it here too as regards working out what type of battery this is .
    Just thinking , ten €10 batteries wouldn't last you ten weeks so whats going on here ? Like I said above I had come across orbo before on my adventures on the internet and they were on about over unity devices which I don't think anybody bought into , but then they went on about some kind of super long life batteries . Might be a coincidence between the names Orbo and Orboost .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

there'll be enough dumb people jumping on it that they'll make a small little fortune, if you can set up a web site and are able to take online payments it is really only down to your own morale how rich you want to be

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

quick question as i cant find the answer,does anyone know any discount codes for vaporium.ie , want to get some snake oil but 24e total is a bit steep.

scamalert wrote: »
    quick question as i cant find the answer,does anyone know any discount codes for vaporium.ie , want to get some snake oil but 24e total is a bit steep.

The only way I know is to walk into their shop & pay cash,they normally knock a few quid off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Try GET10 I think that still works for 10% off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

thx the code worked fine,as for walking in im a few hundred miles away :]

scamalert wrote: »
    thx the code worked fine,as for walking in im a few hundred miles away :]

I live 200 yds from the shop & never knew about the discount:D:D & the worst thing is,I know them quite well & they never said...THE GITS:p:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭moonboy52

My favourite liquid so far is Custard. But the only one i have tried is e-smokeirelands's vanilla custard. Any recommendations / links for other really good custard's? :)

moonboy52 wrote: »
    My favourite liquid so far is Custard. But the only one i have tried is e-smokeirelands's vanilla custard. Any recommendations / links for other really good custard's? :)

I'm using about half dozen different custards & I love them all for the taste but I am missing out on the throat hit except for one which I got last week,it is Creme Brulee from http://artisan-eliquid.com/ and has a excellent flavor & throat hit,I got the 24mg nic which is my favorite strength,very hard to get this strength in other places.
    The other custards come from http://www.vapingking.co.uk/desserts/ and http://triphammer.co.uk/product-category/puddingclub/page/2/ and also http://www.grantsvanillacustard.com/50ml they will be taking orders on the 28th Nov.

I would love to hear about more custard liquids as well....

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭parttime

Yeah,Artisan Eliquids Creme Brulee is really good. You should check out Vaper capers Vanilla custard. As good as Artisans Creme Brulle, but cheaper with this code VC15. Free shipping!http://www.vapercaper.co.uk/products/vapercaper-e-liquids-vanilla-custard

I would love to hear about more custard liquids as well....
    parttime wrote: »
    Yeah,Artisan Eliquids Creme Brulee is really good.

Cheers for the info youdipstick & parttime :), appreciate it boys!

I have a google calendar alert for Grant's. Everyone raves about his custard so i have to try some.

I have a google calendar alert for Grant's. Everyone raves about his custard so i have to try some.

Grants custard really shines at higher voltages,it is a different custard from the others & it just got better as time went on,I always kept mine in the fridge.

I always kept mine in the fridge.

Wah? :pac:

I found the recipe for Grants on POTV. So I made some, and I let it steep for a month,and Vaper Caper and Artisans are far better. Grants is a very simple recipe though.http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/recipes/grants-vanilla-custard-clone. PS its not a clone,its Grants actual recipe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Picked up the dual coil kanger protank 3 yesterday. As the coil goes to 1.8 ohms how high can the wattage go without burning the coil? I usually have it set to about 5watts but I had it as high as 6 yesterday with no burnt taste.

• Advertisement

Chart says 3 - 3.7 volts, with 3.7 - 4 risking 'frying' your liquid.

The iStick seems to match up the watts to your volt input so 3.7 volts brings it up to 6.2 watts, 4.0 volts to 7.2 watts.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Picked up the dual coil kanger protank 3 yesterday. As the coil goes to 1.8 ohms how high can the wattage go without burning the coil? I usually have it set to about 5watts but I had it as high as 6 yesterday with no burnt taste.

I got a protank 3 yesterday as well. Mine hasn't worked at all. Constant gurgling and leaking. Have tried both of the coils I got with it and the same result.

Yeah,Artisan Eliquids Creme Brulee is really good. You should check out Vaper capers Vanilla custard. As good as Artisans Creme Brulle, but cheaper with this code VC15. Free shipping!http://www.vapercaper.co.uk/products/vapercaper-e-liquids-vanilla-custard

I ordered the Caper 10ml 24mg Ginger Bread & Vanilla Custard,used the code & got free shipping.
    Artisan Custard is now out of stock,I have emailrd them about in stock date.
    Thanks for that.

I got a protank 3 yesterday as well. Mine hasn't worked at all. Constant gurgling and leaking. Have tried both of the coils I got with it and the same result.

I never got on with Protanks,the version 1 & 2 always leaked & gurgled,I gave up with them,anybody who wants them,can have em.

I actually sorted mine last night. My coils were missing the rubber rings....

I ordered the Caper 10ml 24mg Ginger Bread & Vanilla Custard,used the code & got free shipping.
    Artisan Custard is now out of stock,I have emailrd them about in stock date.
    Thanks for that.
    Yeah its expensive enough for ten mls at a time. I usually buy 50mls vanilla custard. Lasts at least a month,vaped alongside others.

Yeah its expensive enough for ten mls at a time. I usually buy 50mls vanilla custard. Lasts at least a month,vaped alongside others.

I got the 10ml bottles just to try it,I would have got bigger bottles if I had to pay for postage:D:D

Went for the Vaper Caper 50ml Custard -18mg (cheers parttime), £13.94 with signed for postage plus the code. Looking forward to it :)

• Advertisement

Got bvc coils for my nautilus today. Much better flavour and more vapour. Very happy with it I have to say.

Advertisement