Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

ALVINI wrote: »
    Thanks Mysterio. I am working on getting some juices from the states. If you know some you think would be worth having just point me into right direction. ;)

Am puffing on one of their juices now... They are light on flavours as well and I can't feel the hit in the throat I am used to get form 12 mg/ml. If you like to try some yourself, just drop into the shop and have a go on them. :)

lol. Didn't know you were on here but good job I only have good things to say :)

Not sure exactly what I would recommend but I guess you know what i'm getting at! Maybe Pipe sauce? That kind of thing. I guess I can talk to you in store. Good service today dude. Best store for e-cigs in Limerick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭jonski

J Mysterio wrote: »
    lol. Didn't know you were on here but good job I only have good things to say :)

Not sure exactly what I would recommend but I guess you know what i'm getting at! Maybe Pipe sauce? That kind of thing. I guess I can talk to you in store. Good service today dude. Best store for e-cigs in Limerick.

I was going to drop in this afternoon but didn't bother as I got my supplies on Wednesday , if I had known you were in I would have dropped by , I could have annoyed you instead of Viktors :)

Could maybe meet for a pint in Micky Martins one day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭jonski

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Could maybe meet for a pint in Micky Martins one day.

I was only saying to Viktors the other day that it would be nice to have a Vape meet up for the Limerick region .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

moonboy52 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried Grant's custard? He is taking orders on the 28th. Is it as good as people rave about? :)

2 years ago it was amazing,now though it is the same as every other vanilla custard which has surfaced there after imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

A very easy one to replicate if you mix your own juices

Grants Vanilla Custard Clone Start with PG/VG/Nic base of your choice.

7.5% to 15% Cap vanilla custard
    2% TPA dulche de leche

And then some said 2% EM and some said 1-2 drops per ten ml.

more juice clones here for anyone who's interested,these are user rated so it's easy to tell whether the clone recipe is good or not

http://www.kritikalmass.net/products.asp?cat=Clone+Recipes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

The easiest dripper for building coils that I have seen....

Review of this is 20mins into video...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NK6feJ_s1U&list=UUc345z36sFqyC1BheWmW_Iw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IIpIkA-EHY&list=UU1Sqmvlwp4HNsHdYHbvQPRg

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭parttime

A very easy one to replicate if you mix your own juices

Grants Vanilla Custard Clone Start with PG/VG/Nic base of your choice.

7.5% to 15% Cap vanilla custard
    2% TPA dulche de leche

And then some said 2% EM and some said 1-2 drops per ten ml.

more juice clones here for anyone who's interested,these are user rated so it's easy to tell whether the clone recipe is good or not

http://www.kritikalmass.net/products.asp?cat=Clone+Recipes

I made this with 15% cap vanilla custard, and it wasnt great even after 6 weeks steeping. Gonna try Custardy lovechild next.Custardy_Lovechild.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Can anyone recommend a good battery to go with my aspire BDC something that sits snug with a 510 thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭s14driftking

14murphy wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good battery to go with my aspire BDC something that sits snug with a 510 thread.

I've mine mated to a vision spinner2

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

I also have the vp2 and a dna20 box mod. I do like the istick and will probably pick one up soon.

Anyone have a discount code for Vapourpal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Jesus no, I'll stick to an authentic on this one I think.

Didihno wrote: »
    Jesus no, I'll stick to an authentic on this one I think.

I've 2 authentics ull be keeping to. Still thou might be worth a punt for someone at that price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

I've 2 authentics ull be keeping to. Still thou might be worth a punt for someone at that price.
    Time will tell if they are a quality product (real and fake), but with the authentic being so reasonably priced I think its safer for now to stick to the authentic.
    This is not a real Hana vs clone issue, where the price difference is over €150!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Kyaner

Hey ppl

Just wanted to chime in about smokedifferent my favorite local shop in Dublin, the guys had a 15 day window to vacate their previous shop, so they moved to a brand new location with more space (which was truly needed) at the top of Capel street, just as 5min walk from their previous location.

I wanted to make this post cause when i went to the previous location, some guy standing there just told me that they closed down, nothing about the move....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Kyaner wrote: »
    Hey ppl

Just wanted to chime in about smokedifferent my favorite local shop in Dublin, the guys had a 15 day window to vacate their previous shop, so they moved to a brand new location with more space (which was truly needed) at the top of Capel street, just as 5min walk from their previous location.

I wanted to make this post cause when i went to the previous location, some guy standing there just told me that they closed down, nothing about the move....

Been meaning to check out their new café. Their old place was the first B&M shop I used and they were a great help.

The two lads are sound and took their time to explain all the shiny stuff to me when I hadn't a clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

... or i may have done something clever. You decide please!

I have been having issuses with my istick 510 connection moving. i have a few kayfuns with varying 510 pin lengths. Some are too long for the istick and in using them i have forced the istick 510 pin down. so ive been prying it up with a screwdriver nearly every time i change atty. this got too much when i was stuck away from the house with no tools and no full, working atty.
    I took the 'top cap' off the istick, pushed the pin up to reveal the thin shaft below the connection and slipped a slice of a protank insulator under it. I now have a sprung/rubber loaded 510. i've only just done this so i dont know if its a winner or not.
    i realise it may be putting strain on the 510 threading but can anyone foresee any other problems with this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Allan45121 wrote: »
    ... or i may have done something clever. You decide please!

I have been having issuses with my istick 510 connection moving. i have a few kayfuns with varying 510 pin lengths. Some are too long for the istick and in using them i have forced the istick 510 pin down. so ive been prying it up with a screwdriver nearly every time i change atty. this got too much when i was stuck away from the house with no tools and no full, working atty.
    I took the 'top cap' off the istick, pushed the pin up to reveal the thin shaft below the connection and slipped a slice of a protank insulator under it. I now have a sprung/rubber loaded 510. i've only just done this so i dont know if its a winner or not.
    i realise it may be putting strain on the 510 threading but can anyone foresee any other problems with this?
    Unless a wire snaps out of it's solder due to tension (you'd have to be mangling the device), it sounds like you've improved it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 115 ✭✭nomeban

I just discovered that I can use the drip tip of my ecig as a phone stylus.

That is all.

Carry on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭moonboy52

So anyone tried any of this crowd's juices?

https://www.facebook.com/strawberryfieldseliquid

They get mentioned a lot in Planet of the Vapes and i am well tempted :)

Prices are as follows- £4 to ROI
    30ml £12.60 delivered
    100ml £34.80 delivered

*****Promotion*****
    All three flavours for £33 delivered.

Strawberry Fields - Strawberry Vanilla Custard with fruit overtones. 80vg/20pg or 50vg/50pg

Peachee Fields- Peach Vanilla Custard with fruit overtones. 80vg/20pg or 50vg/50pg

Northern Munky Juice - Banana Custard Cream. 80vg/20pg or 50vg/50pg

Nic levels are 0,6,12,18 & 24mg.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Dammit, got Strawberry Fields Forever going around in my head now (pissed) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

So anyone tried any of this crowd's juices?

https://www.facebook.com/strawberryfieldseliquid

They get mentioned a lot in Planet of the Vapes and i am well tempted :)

Prices are as follows- £4 to ROI
    30ml £12.60 delivered
    100ml £34.80 delivered

*****Promotion*****
    All three flavours for £33 delivered.

Strawberry Fields - Strawberry Vanilla Custard with fruit overtones. 80vg/20pg or 50vg/50pg

Peachee Fields- Peach Vanilla Custard with fruit overtones. 80vg/20pg or 50vg/50pg

Northern Munky Juice - Banana Custard Cream. 80vg/20pg or 50vg/50pg

Nic levels are 0,6,12,18 & 24mg.

I read summit about them the other night. Def gonna give them a try when I have some extra spendies. It seems quite a few people hold them in high regard.

Probably not the appropriate section but i got a few laughs from this (even if that clip has been done to death):D

http://captiongenerator.com/26969/Hitler-reacts-to-vapemail

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

Probably not the appropriate section but i got a few laughs from this (even if that clip has been done to death):D

http://captiongenerator.com/26969/Hitler-reacts-to-vapemail

Classic....'and now you tell me to use an ego battery like Stalin?"

Does anyone know if Aspire BVC coils will fit a an Aspire BDC. I can't find replacement coils for the BDC

14murphy wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Aspire BVC coils will fit a an Aspire BDC. I can't find replacement coils for the BDC

The ET-S? The BVC coils will fit it

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/bvccoil.htm

I misread. You have the ET-S

Here are some BDC too:

http://www.topecigarette.ie/coilsburners/165-aspire-et-s-bdc-replacement-coils-5-pack.html

Or

http://www.vapourpal.com/aspire-atomiser.html

Thanks man ordered some BVC that fit mine>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

New istick being released. Mini version, its tiny!

cant post the picture unfortunately. Its listed on originvape.com

Advertisement