Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Trond wrote: »
    New istick being released. Mini version, its tiny!

cant post the picture unfortunately. Its listed on originvape.com

https://originvape.com/product/eleaf-istick-mini/

Very nice. 10w is perfect for the size. it would need to be around 60% of the cost of its bigger brother for me, considering the smaller battery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

New istick being released. Mini version, its tiny!

cant post the picture unfortunately. Its listed on originvape.com

OMFG! It's what I've dreamt of for two whole years! Fück away now you embarrassing Vamo, back in your box.
    By far the best news I've heard this year.
    So over these oxygen tanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Interested to see a comparison to the original! 10 watts is plenty for me personally.

Current iStick is pretty amazing. Dont know how it can be bettered really as its just less vape hours.

Kayfun will look very silly on a smaller device!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

csi vegas wrote: »
    Fück away now you embarrassing Vamo, back in your box.

that made me laugh!!!! Ive two of them in my vaping drawer gathering dust....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

that made me laugh!!!! Ive two of them in my vaping drawer gathering dust....

I just got a vamo, love it! big long fat bastrd that it is. not exactly the kind of thing you take out for the night but watching tv, it's the bee knees.

• Advertisement

Looks like the handle of a fucķing lightsaber!

tommy2bad wrote: »
    I just got a vamo, love it! big long fat bastrd that it is. not exactly the kind of thing you take out for the night but watching tv, it's the bee knees.

It served me well tbf.

Its no bigger than the new sub ohm Nautilus with the Atlantis tank.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

So I had to educate an experienced vaper in work today. He's norweigan so it's kind of ok. Showed him the istick and he asked me how long it took to get here from fasttech. The look on his face when I told him I ordered it on Monday and got it next day delivery because Ireland has a thriving vaping supply system. Sent him the link to the vendors list and you'd swear I was god!

We really are in the golden age of vaping at the moment. Long may it last!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Ha indeed we are!
    I met a mate out of Saturday night and he showed me his new vape gear, and menthol newsagents bought cig a like! I was like Awww I remember those days!
    He seemed happy with it but when I tried it, jaysus! No vape, no throat hit nothing.
    I gave him my hana clone with Dragon Blood in the Orchid at .6ohm and it nearly blew his face off!

• Advertisement

:pac:

J Mysterio wrote: »

My last two dealings with Irish vendors have been fantastic.

Latest one was with e-smokeireland. Got the Atlantis and associated battery with a few other bits and bobs. Dispatched within hours of me ordering and received within 36 hours. That's seriously impressive for December.

Im sure there'll be a time in a few years when the Gov. will be taxing the sh*t out of everything.

Bought 2 of the new vision spinners with the larger battery for 26 dollars on fasttech. Ive seen them for €35-€40 each here! Bought specifically for upcoming stag weekends. Not a chance Im risking my Provari in that environment!!!

A PBusardo Review - The Kanger SubTank

It looks great. I think it will be my gateway into rebuildables :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Istick owners, would you recommend the nautilus or nautilus mini? Also there are 2 coil options for it,the bvc and bdc, which is better?
    Thinking of an early Christmas present for myself and a new tank would be great.

Istick owners, would you recommend the nautilus or nautilus mini? Also there are 2 coil options for it,the bvc and bdc, which is better?
    Thinking of an early Christmas present for myself and a new tank would be great.

Deffo the mini with BVC coils.

The mini with BVC of course just looks better on the iStick. I think it works a bit better than the full Nautilus as well.

An interesting video with Pbusardo and Dr.Farsalinos

Not that I need one but tis the season and all that.....

Is the new Kanger rebuildable tank available anywhere in Ireland yet?

Not that I need one but tis the season and all that.....

Is the new Kanger rebuildable tank available anywhere in Ireland yet?

http://www.vaperus.ie/clearomizer/594-kanger-subtank.html

We all know battery safety is paramount.

I have been holding off buying a box mod with a 18650 battery for a while, sticking with built in batteries in the MVP2, Istick & Cf sub-ohm.

So what would be the very best 18650 batteries one can buy plus a good charger? Cheers folks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

moonboy52 wrote: »
    We all know battery safety is paramount.

I have been holding off buying a box mod with a 18650 battery for a while, sticking with built in batteries in the MVP2, Istick & Cf sub-ohm.

So what would be the very best 18650 batteries one can buy plus a good charger? Cheers folks
    'Sony' VTC4 or 5 if you can find them.
    Aside from that I'm getting great results from the purple efest 35A.
    Also the new AW IMR (red with a wee black band on the bottom) are a good make.

A word of warning re. efest 18350 batteries.

Compared to the IMR equivalent they're brutal. Using one in a Provari Mini and getting no time out of it at all.

Pay the extra fiver for the IMR.

Didihno wrote: »
    'Sony' VTC4 or 5 if you can find them.
    Aside from that I'm getting great results from the purple efest 35A.
    Also the new AW IMR (red with a wee black band on the bottom) are a good make.
    A word of warning re. efest 18350 batteries.

Compared to the IMR equivalent they're brutal. Using one in a Provari Mini and getting no time out of it at all.

Pay the extra fiver for the IMR.

Cheers lads.

Any recommendation for a charger? (does it even matter so much) I'd rather get a good one straight off the bat

moonboy52 wrote: »
    Cheers lads.

Any recommendation for a charger? (does it even matter so much) I'd rather get a good one straight off the bat

Ive a nightcore one...

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/i2.htm

Not that I recommend it but I often leave it charging overnight. Haven't had a spot of bother with it. Doesn't get hot or anything.

I was reading:

http://www.tasteyourjuice.com/wordpress/battery-information/

"(Warning – there is a lot of controversy over the Purple Efest ratings. Please use at your own risk)"

I will have to read up more about them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

There has been a few vids on youtube these last couple of days about the quality of all batteries,I know Pegasus has a new vid out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

I use the 3400 mah Panasonic ones and no trouble whatsoever, they last nearly a day vaping at 20W and alternating between the 3 I bought only 1 is starting to show sign of wear going down a little here 1 year later.

So nowhere to get the Sony VTC5's In Ireland?

Can batteries be shipped from the UK? Probably not eh. They are OOS on FT.

I have two red eFest 18650's and they've been the business for me so far.

Have a pink Samsung 18650 w/o nipple and thats fine aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Here is Pegasus video,there is going to be 10 episodes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNhOPL1SU2Q

Advertisement