Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭dball

have a look at ezsmoke or thebestshop: Both good vendors and might have them in stock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

You get a charger in the full kit, but if you have any phone cable (mini usb) that will do.
    +1 for the iStick, its a great little device.
    Word of precaution though: Start at the lowest power and slowly adjust upward, they are very powerful devices and will burn out a coil head no problem. The battery will last literally days.

Other advice, retire that clearo out once you have used up your spare coils and go get something better.
    I highly recommend the Aspire Mini.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

Yeah thebestshop.eu have all the istick's in stock, I'm tempted by the mini istick.Don't forget to use the 10% off code like i did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

You can get them on ecirette.ie or in the ecirette stores on talbot street and baggot street too. I got mine there, 40 quid with the cable and adaptor. If you want to get it in a bricks + mortar shop, I can find out easily if ecirette have them in stock :)

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Plascebo

You can get them on ecirette.ie or in the ecirette stores on talbot street and baggot street too. I got mine there, 40 quid with the cable and adaptor. If you want to get it in a bricks + mortar shop, I can find out easily if ecirette have them in stock :)

Cheers, could you find out if they are in stock in Talbot Street, might take a trip to town tomorrow?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Plascebo wrote: »
    Cheers, could you find out if they are in stock in Talbot Street, might take a trip to town tomorrow?

Will do. I'll ask the guys and pm you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Was in the big schmoke today so popped into SmokeDifferent. Grand ol' shop and the owner is a sound bloke. Bought Jamaican Rum, 'Sugar Bear' by Cuttwood, and 'Colonel Custard' by T-Juice.

Sugar Bear is ok, a bit sweet for me though (should have been obvious). Maybe best reserved for after dinner with a coffee. Probably overpriced for what it is. Look forward to trying the Colonel Custard. I'll be mixing the Jamaican Rum into a tobacco DIY.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Plascebo

After a lot of Google'ing I think I will go for the 30v istick and aspire mini (€60 with discount code on-line).

Thanks to all who have given advice, much appreciated by this vape noob

Good luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Plascebo wrote: »
    After a lot of Google'ing I think I will go for the 30v istick and aspire mini (€60 with discount code on-line).

Thanks to all who have given advice, much appreciated by this vape noob

You'll notice a serious step up with that kit.

When buying replacement coils just make sure they're the BVC (newer) version. They are excellent.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭125 Lime St

whats the 10% off code for thebestshop guys?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭jonski

whats the 10% off code for thebestshop guys?

irishvape , I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

(Thought this thread had something from J Mysterio about the $ exchange rate but couldn't find the post)

Jesus, I was sure FT overcharged me yesterday but I see Paypal only gave me $1.09 to the euro. Christ, it's tanking. Didn't feel that amazingly cheap as usual at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Through Paypal,we are only getting 70c against the Pound,the Euro is sinking fast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

n2od36.jpg

i got the nautilus today,

normal to have slight liquid residue on the airflow ring,

say if i move it from 1.1 to 1.8?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

After a while it builds up. I just tip it every so often and wipe with a bit of kitchen towel.

my bad on the nautilus,

i was filling it wrong,your meant to have the airflow closed on filling(nothing in the manual about that tho) and that seemed to stop the liquid residue around the airflow ring

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Your'e supposed to take the bottom of and fill it not from the top
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dFLGVncimM

yeah i knew that,thanks anyway

but i was filling it with the airflow ring open,when it should have been closed so you can't see no airflow hole

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

my bad on the nautilus,

i was filling it wrong,your meant to have the airflow closed on filling(nothing in the manual about that tho) and that seemed to stop the liquid residue around the airflow ring

That the big one or mini?

big one,vid below that explained it

youtube.com/watch?v=ov0uC4UZW3A

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Anyone know if esmokes subohm juice works well in a nautilus mini on a 1st gen istick?

Have some here to try but don't want to ruin the juice or the coil

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Anyone know if esmokes subohm juice works well in a nautilus mini on a 1st gen istick?

Have some here to try but don't want to ruin the juice or the coil

Takes a bit longer for the coil to soak but I've used the juice in both a Nautilus Mini and a dripper and preferred it in the Nauty.

Needed to buy a spare ego charger today so thought Id head over to the VIP stand in Stephens Green. Last one I got was around €4-5 euro.

VIP taking the utter piss with a price of €12

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭HorseSea

EGriff wrote: »
    What the hell? They're advertising an e-cig you never have to recharge? http://www.wickedejuice.com/en/content/26-wicked-e-tech-pen

€100 for what looks like an aspire maxi on an ego? What could they fit in there? 1500 or 2000 mah at most?

Someone mentioned to me a few months ago this battery was coming and that it worked on the basis of magnets moving within the case as you move so that it is charging all the time - I am not a scientist, but it seems to make a little sense, however if it was true I would imagine it would be a bigger story and I can't find anything on it anywhere apart from Wicked's own site.

Its just so ridiculous that im amazed they have the gumshen to market and sell it. It just screams 'Wicked' has no credibility.

I do wish someone would buy it and review it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

I'm assuming a wizard made it.

Or it's powered by imagination.

Advertisement