Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I didnt get next day delivery :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

When you order from the best shop do ye use fastway or an post ?? Which is quicker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

rottie 11 wrote: »
    When you order from the best shop do ye use fastway or an post ?? Which is quicker

About the same, small parcels are easier with an post as they don't require a signature, anything over 50€ has to be courier though.

Most of Ireland is normally next day delivery from Irish vendors with An Post.

With TBS I think Fastway was always the same price as An Post?

I took Fastway in my last place cos I knew there was going to be me or someone at home - if no one can meet the courier, go An Post!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

I always use an post and never had a problem, 1 or 2 day delivery depending on time a day ordering

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

I'm looking on vapebase.de and the flavour descriptions are a bit lacking. Are there any good irish vendors for concentrates? Thanks for any help!

I'm looking on vapebase.de and the flavour descriptions are a bit lacking. Are there any good irish vendors for concentrates? Thanks for any help!

Look at Decadent Vapours @ Libertyflights.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I use justvape247.com in the UK and get it delivered via parcel motel. Fantastic range.

Picknmixdiy.com are meant to be good, but I haven't used them.

Thanks lads!

Jeez, the flavours aren't cheap. Does anyone know if Flavour Apprentice on picknmixdiy.com are any good? I can try more flavours out at their prices but don't want to if I'm going to end up with something more like hangsen rather than wingnuts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭bearclaire

Pick & mix very good I only buy Fa, also buy Mts Vape Wizard and ethyl Maltol or stevia liquid they make the difference
    Between good juice and bad
    pick10 for 10% off
    And flavour art liquid cheapest direct and p&p isn't too bad
    http://flavourartexpress.biz

Discount code: 469-esavuke

I was using my sub tank with my stingray in hybrid mode and the thing shorted out on me. I had this horrible burning smell and it had fired (even though I had the locking ring screwed down) burning out the head and over heating the battery.

The switch seems to have lost its silver plating, is this fecked now? Anyone know if these screws are available?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I was using my sub tank with my stingray in hybrid mode and the thing shorted out on me. I had this horrible burning smell and it had fired (even though I had the locking ring screwed down) burning out the head and over heating the battery.

The switch seems to have lost its silver plating, is this fecked now? Anyone know if these screws are available?

This happens to alot of us,the 510 pin on the Subtank does not pertrude enough for hybrids & causes a hard short,If you do not get another screw,pull the screw out & give it a good sanding,you might get a little voltage drop afterwards,it should still work.
    Check spring is still intact,replace if needed.

This happens to alot of us,the 510 pin on the Subtank does not pertrude enough for hybrids & causes a hard short,If you do not get another screw,pull the screw out & give it a good sanding,you might get a little voltage drop afterwards,it should still work.
    Check spring is still intact,replace if needed.

Thanks.

I was actually at Heathrow transferring between flights when it happened. Imagine if it had gone bang in security. I'd have ended up explaining it to special branch!

bearclaire wrote: »
    Pick & mix very good I only buy Fa, also buy Mts Vape Wizard and ethyl Maltol or stevia liquid they make the difference
    Between good juice and bad
    pick10 for 10% off
    And flavour art liquid cheapest direct and p&p isn't too bad
    http://flavourartexpress.biz

Discount code: 469-esavuke

Thanks for that! Especially the stevia and ethyl maltol tip. I can't see this on their site, what kind of delivery time should I expect to Ireland? Thanks!

Thanks.

I was actually at Heathrow transferring between flights when it happened. Imagine if it had gone bang in security. I'd have ended up explaining it to special branch!

That was a close shave,we could have been planning a breakout for you:D:D:D

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I didnt get next day delivery :eek:

Had to pick up my vapemail at the An Post depot at lunch today :(
    Now it's sitting on my desk, the nostril teasing aroma wafting out suggest a possible freebie? Trying to resist temptation now and will open when I get home :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Thanks.

At least you weren't using one of these :D

Innokin%20Coll%20Fire%20II-500x500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

reposted in where to buy thread

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Hiya Fred.
    Have a look at this...
    https://www.fasttech.com/product/1959202-replacement-bottom-cap-for-stingray-mechanical

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

What's a good alternative to the iStick 50w, since they seem to be going on fire all over the world these days?

I was thinking IPV mini 2, but I don't really fancy the removable battery and worrying about amp limits. For example it can fire down to 0.2 ohm and it can output 8.5V, that would give you 42.5 amps and I've only seen batteries rated up to 35A.

I'm looking at the smok xpro m65 too but the reviews aren't great.

This is something I could do with for all my mech mods,GrimmGreen was showing it & here are pics of it,get it made in wood over here would be handy.

https://www.facebook.com/mellowmods

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

EGriff wrote: »
    What's a good alternative to the iStick 50w, since they seem to be going on fire all over the world these days?

I was thinking IPV mini 2, but I don't really fancy the removable battery and worrying about amp limits. For example it can fire down to 0.2 ohm and it can output 8.5V, that would give you 42.5 amps and I've only seen batteries rated up to 35A.

I'm looking at the smok xpro m65 too but the reviews aren't great.

I'm not good with numbers or any of that side, but I have the IPVm2 and atm firing a 0.3 Atlantis coil on there without issue, overheating or cut outs etc

I don't even know what amps the batteries are, they're LG HE4 batt's, one site says 20amp, another 35amp! All I know is they were recommended at least, on many.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

I have two Cloupor Minis (30w).
    They are perfect so far.
    This product got a bad name early on after an early batch had dangerous overheating issues which caused a few to, well, explode.
    They sorted the problem and mine are great, in fact I'm waiting on 2 more to arrive to replace my 20w iSticks.
    Which reminds me, I need to order some more flat top vtc4s or samsungs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Cloupor mini is good then? My missus is looking to upgrade her iStick 20w, she was veering toward the 30w, but spotted the Cloupor also. I did say I thought there was some issues with them, but that's passed now?

This is something I could do with for all my mech mods,GrimmGreen was showing it & here are pics of it,get it made in wood over here would be handy.

https://www.facebook.com/mellowmods

I don't really get it?

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I don't really get it?

It turns your mech tube mod into a box mod.

30 minutes into video...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBKeM-HmDrI

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Cloupor mini is good then? My missus is looking to upgrade her iStick 20w, she was veering toward the 30w, but spotted the Cloupor also. I did say I thought there was some issues with them, but that's passed now?
    I think they're great.
    Nice size and feel in the hand, solid power output, super easy to change the battery (flat top 18650 only).
    I'd say the only reason to pick the 30w iStick instead would be the easy charging.
    I prefer devices I can charge a battery in a proper charger for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,668 ✭✭✭Glebee

I need to change my istick 20w because of the threading issue, was just going to get an istick mini... Never use high wattage and the istick gives me plenty of battery life for the amount I vape. Would the mini be a good move???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Glebee wrote: »
    I need to change my istick 20w because of the threading issue, was just going to get an istick mini... Never use high wattage and the istick gives me plenty of battery life for the amount I vape. Would the mini be a good move???

The battery isn't as good as the old 20W/30W and obviously 50W but they charge really really quickly compared to all my other mods.

I think they're great for what they are especially if wattage isn't a issue for you.

Advertisement