Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Why would you even look at propaganda that's over 2 years old ? Lots of more recent info out there both positive and negative.
    Check out Dr Farsalinos whose credentials are a little more appropriate

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Seniorpeazel

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Why would you even look at propaganda that's over 2 years old ? Lots of more recent info out there both positive and negative.
    Check out Dr Farsalinos whose credentials are a little more appropriate

I sometimes giggle to myself when i get people advising me "they dont know whats in those things and what it could be doing to you, i dont trust them"... whilst lighting up their second smoke in 5 minutes...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

I sometimes giggle to myself when i get people advising me "they dont know whats in those things and what it could be doing to you, i dont trust them"... whilst lighting up their second smoke in 5 minutes...
    Yeah, I seem to be on a mission these days to edumacate everyone.

Didihno wrote: »
    Yeah, I seem to be on a mission these days to edumacate everyone.

Just as long as your facts are straight :D

Just as long as your facts are straight :D
    Yeah I try to be clear and honest.

• Advertisement

Yeah I try to be clear and honest.

New name for an au naturale juice?? "Clear and Honest"

Or 'naked and free'?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Clothing optional :-)

Perhaps something nightwear related?

Neglijuice.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Blackphoenix626

Got my aspire today, thanks again for all the help in choosing it.

Ive ran into a problem do, sometimes when i enhale nothing comes out and it feels like im sucking with no suction, like something is blocked or it will come out but very little vape.

What did I do wrong?

Also if im not getting enough of a throat hit, is that to do with the liquid im using, im using wicked atm

• Advertisement

Which Aspire did you get ?
    You sound motivated so maybe a good idea to have a 1-2-1 sit down with an experienced vaper to show/explain some stuff for an hour, where are you based ?
    Maybe someone from here are near you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Got my aspire today, thanks again for all the help in choosing it.

Ive ran into a problem do, sometimes when i enhale nothing comes out and it feels like im sucking with no suction, like something is blocked or it will come out but very little vape.

What did I do wrong?

Also if im not getting enough of a throat hit, is that to do with the liquid im using, im using wicked atm

What mod is it, one of the aspire sub ohm ones? (i know they haven't variable voltage).

If it is a mod with varible temp sounds like you have it on too low a voltage.

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Which Aspire did you get ?
    You sound motivated so maybe a good idea to have a 1-2-1 sit down with an experienced vaper to show/explain some stuff for an hour, where are you based ?
    Maybe someone from here are near you

Im based in the Limerick offices :)
    Trond wrote: »
    What mod is it, one of the aspire sub ohm ones? (i know they haven't variable voltage).

If it is a mod with varible temp sounds like you have it on too low a voltage.

This one and I have the voltage up to the last with the pin hole on the biggest air hole, i mean its deasent but heard theres differnt PG's or something?

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/electronic-cigarettes-starter-kits/489-aspire-premium-starter-kit.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

This one and I have the voltage up to the last with the pin hole on the biggest air hole, i mean its deasent but heard theres differnt PG's or something?

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/electronic-cigarettes-starter-kits/489-aspire-premium-starter-kit.html

That battery should run the nautilus ok,I presume the battery is turned on,the dial at the bottom,put the mark to 4.2v & is the airfow open properly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

That battery should run the nautilus ok,I presume the battery is turned on,the dial at the bottom,put the mark to 4.2v & is the airfow open properly.

This and id ensure that battery is charged fully. Id probably run the nautilus on the 4.2 V setting (2nd last one).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭jonski

Call into Vicktor in the ecigshop off Cruises St. , just opposite Charlie Chaplins , tell him we sent you in :D . If you are around Tuesday morning I'll be in there for an hour or so annoying him , but either himself or Susanne ( I think thats her name ) will help you out .

Perhaps something nightwear related?

Neglijuice.

Vapetorias Secret??

KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR HIS NOSE :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0mdJw6mtbg

I have it sorted, seemed to be flooded. Gave it a cleaning. Thanks for the info, fingers crossed it does repeat itself.

• Advertisement

Looking for some help...
    Starting vaping a number of months ago on the basic eGo battery and CE4 atty. Moved on to the Vision Spinner with the Mini Protank 3...
    Now im using an iStick 50w with the Kanger sub tank mini and the 0.5ohm OCC coil... I also have a Stillare v2 clone with a dual coil build at about 0.4ohm that i like to drip on every now and then.

Basically looking to see what devices people would recommend and any tanks/RBAs that people would maybe suggest. Im not unhappy with the set up I have at present... just looking to expand it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I'm thinking about getting a nautilius, I've never had one and the sub ohm tanks just aren't doing it for me, the subtank mini and lemo 2 are way too airy even on the lowest setting. I don't really like lung hits and when I do a mouth to lung I only get a tiny wisp of vapour.

My favourite vape at the moment is a davide tank with aspire bvc coils, no adjustable airflow but it's just right as it is.

Did I read somewhere that there's an upgraded nautilius coming out? I can't find the info now.

As far as I know the upgraded nautilus is just the base of it for more air flow so you would be better of with an original.
    If you got sub ohm tanks and want Nautilus ones instead I have 2 I'd be happy to swap, cash adjustment fine if needed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

As far as I know the upgraded nautilus is just the base of it for more air flow so you would be better of with an original.
    If you got sub ohm tanks and want Nautilus ones instead I have 2 I'd be happy to swap, cash adjustment fine if needed

Thanks (tanks) for the offer but I only have 2 sub ohm tanks and I think I'll keep them, they're both rebuildable so I'll probably have another crack off them. I haven't even tried the subtank mini rba yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

EGriff wrote: »
    Thanks (tanks) for the offer but I only have 2 sub ohm tanks and I think I'll keep them, they're both rebuildable so I'll probably have another crack off them. I haven't even tried the subtank mini rba yet.

RBA has a much tighter draw so you'll probably prefer it. There's a premade coil in there so all you have to do is wick and go to see if you like it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

I'm looking around online for spares for my vape gear and I found everything except the RBA deck. Seems like an authentic replacement of my Subtank Plus 'Mini RBA deck' version is pretty rare. I have found another version of the deck and just wanted to ask if they are interchangeable, if the side hole version is better than my version, etc. If anyone knows any details about them, that'd be great. Thank you :)

My version:
    353698.jpg

Found online:
    353699.jpg

I bought one today on fasttech for 6 USD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

I bought one today on fasttech for 6 USD

My version of the deck? The one I found on fasttech is not authentic and it's just a replacement deck.

There is an authentic version of the side hole in fasttech though which is why I'm asking about it.

• Advertisement

Advertisement