Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

JH_raheny wrote: »

Yes, that's the side hole version.

I am asking if that version is interchangeable with my bottom juice channel version. And if so, is it better than my current version.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

As far as I know they are interchangeable and the side hole one is the better version

As far as I know they are interchangeable and the side hole one is the better version

Thank you. Was going to order some other stuff from fasttech anyway so this is perfect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I know that subtank bases & coils are compatible with all subtanks except the Plus...

I know that subtank bases & coils are compatible with all subtanks except the Plus...

When you say Plus, are you referring to the 'Mini RBA deck Plus' or the Subtank Plus? The new RBA side hole version is called a Mini RBA deck plus.

If referring to the Subtank Plus, erm, my fiance has a Subtank Mini, I have the Subtank Plus, and we have the exact same RBA decks which we could interchange. I believe it's the Nano that's not interchangeable with the others but I could be wrong there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

My nautilus was leaking from the air hole and gurgling so I haven't been using it for the past 2 weeks. I washed it out with water yesterday , left it dry out . Then put a new coil in it and it's still leaking.

Did I get a faulty one or is there a seal or something broken?

When you say Plus, are you referring to the 'Mini RBA deck Plus' or the Subtank Plus? The new RBA side hole version is called a Mini RBA deck plus.

If referring to the Subtank Plus, erm, my fiance has a Subtank Mini, I have the Subtank Plus, and we have the exact same RBA decks which we could interchange. I believe it's the Nano that's not interchangeable with the others but I could be wrong there.

I got the info from this video,it's worth a look...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4lVErQ6Y5w

I got the info from this video,it's worth a look...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4lVErQ6Y5w

Yes just watched it. I think he got his words a little mixed up but he was definitely talking about the Nano when he said the 'mini rba deck plus' didn't fit into all of the subtanks because the nano never took an rba deck in the first place. :)

Thank you for the great video. Very informative. :)

EDIT: I'm not so sure if it will fit the original version of the Subtank though where you had to change the chimney in order to use the RBA deck that came with it. Maybe if you didn't change the chimney it will work because the chimney would then reach down to the new shorter rba decks? Not sure. But again, thank you, I got the answer to my question. :)

I sort of got the understanding that in the Nano the OCC coils will fit but not the RBA deck and that in the original Subtank the 6ml OCC coils will fit but for RBA it would need some kind of modification

We woulld need to own all 5 subtanks to be sure...

25mm tank
    mini
    nano
    plus
    subox tank

• Advertisement

rottie 11 wrote: »
    My nautilus was leaking from the air hole and gurgling so I haven't been using it for the past 2 weeks. I washed it out with water yesterday , left it dry out . Then put a new coil in it and it's still leaking.

Did I get a faulty one or is there a seal or something broken?

Anyone know what the problem could be ?

Anyone know what the problem could be ?

I normally get a leak on my big Nautilus through the airflow hole & I just change the coil,any leaks or bad airflow,9 times out of 10 it is a fukced up coil.

There is one thing could try which works with other type clearo's,take nautilus off your battery,make sure the air hole is open,hold nautilus up side down (510 looking up at the sky)piece of tissue covering air hole but not blocking the airflow & then give a good blow through the drip tip,5 or 6 hard blows & you should see liquid on the tissue,do this as many times as you like.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OwqWnjal6W0

Would this work I wonder?

Il try doing what you said now and hopefully it works

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OwqWnjal6W0

Would this work I wonder?

Il try doing what you said now and hopefully it works

Try your mans way,nothing too lose,also,here is a little tip regarding youtube reviewers,always read some of the comments below the video before it ends or just pause it,more than enough times the results of a fix will be there.Look under your mans comments,few answers there.
    Good luck,if you get a fix,let us know please.

What size airflow are you using, having these problems, I only had them if using anything else but biggest or 2nd biggest air hole

Try your mans way,nothing too lose,also,here is a little tip regarding youtube reviewers,always read some of the comments below the video before it ends or just pause it,more than enough times the results of a fix will be there.Look under your mans comments,few answers there.
    Good luck,if you get a fix,let us know please.

I've done what you said above and what ur man said in the video. So far so good anyway.

Also I'm using 1.6 ohm coils and my istick is reading 1.8 for some reason

What size airflow are you using, having these problems, I only had them if using anything else but biggest or 2nd biggest air hole

I'm using the biggest one

I've done what you said above and what ur man said in the video. So far so good anyway.

Also I'm using 1.6 ohm coils and my istick is reading 1.8 for some reason

Don't worry about that,all my 1.6 coils read 1.7 when new,after days of use,the resistance on the coil will climb higher,only yesterday,one of my 1.6 coils went up to 2.0ohm,the taste was a bit muted & the airflow was getting tighter,the coil just came to the end of it's life,changed it & happy face again:)

Don't worry about that,all my 1.6 coils read 1.7 when new,after days of use,the resistance on the coil will climb higher,only yesterday,one of my 1.6 coils went up to 2.0ohm,the taste was a bit muted & the airflow was getting tighter,the coil just came to the end of it's life,changed it & happy face again:)

Oh rite I was just wondering because when I use my other tank it always reads the coils correctly

• Advertisement

I like e-smoke and have only gotten great service from them but 12 euros is taking the piss, I got 2 for the same price on fasttech, not China clones but authentic

I like e-smoke and have only gotten great service from them but 12 euros is taking the piss, I got 2 for the same price on fasttech, not China clones but authentic

FT is worth the wait,many times I have forgotten what I ordered & the postman knocks one day & it's a Chinese parcel :D:D I still can't remember what I ordered until I open it:)

I'm so guilty of that too :-)

Is the eleaf gs air a good tank? My nautilus keeps leaking so I badly need a change.

Is the eleaf gs air a good tank? My nautilus keeps leaking so I badly need a change.

I have one on an istick 20w for a week & no leaks,I have the air screw all the way out because I like doing lung hits,you can screw it in for a tighter draw.

I have one on an istick 20w for a week & no leaks,I have the air screw all the way out because I like doing lung hits,you can screw it in for a tighter draw.

Thanks. So would it be worth buying one ? It's ok for 30w istick?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 moxie81

your basing that on FT prices they might be cheaper but not a hope genuine ...least with esmoke U know its authentic........think about it how can be genuine at that price I suggest some research your end reference statements made by kanger and aspire and a few more companies that their products were not genuinly being sold by FT.

Thanks. So would it be worth buying one ? It's ok for 30w istick?

Works great on any istick,has a glass tank & it's 16.5mm diameter.

Works great on any istick,has a glass tank & it's 16.5mm diameter.

Think il pick one up this weekend. How does it compare to the nautilis flavour wise?

• Advertisement

Advertisement