Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Only €7.90 here....

http://e-cigaretteshop.eu/en/clearomizers/480-i-smoka-gs-air-20-w.html

Better taste than the Nautilus imo

Thanks for that. I'm gonna check if I can get one in tralee tomorrow rather than getting it online ☺

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭dball

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Thanks for that. I'm gonna check if I can get one in tralee tomorrow rather than getting it online ☺

where in tralee?

dball wrote: »
    where in tralee?

There's a shop in the shopping centre in tralee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Well the verification code for my subtank plus worked on Kangers website but if it's a clone it's a bloody good one.
    moxie81 wrote: »
    your basing that on FT prices they might be cheaper but not a hope genuine ...least with esmoke U know its authentic........think about it how can be genuine at that price I suggest some research your end reference statements made by kanger and aspire and a few more companies that their products were not genuinly being sold by FT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭BigBoi83

Hey does anybody know of any vape shops open on Sundays in Cork?
    I know the 1 in Ballincollig is open for a few hours just curious if there is any others? as none of there websites seem to say there opening hours (none that i can find anyway)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

moxie81 wrote: »
    your basing that on FT prices they might be cheaper but not a hope genuine ...least with esmoke U know its authentic........think about it how can be genuine at that price I suggest some research your end reference statements made by kanger and aspire and a few more companies that their products were not genuinly being sold by FT.

Yep, I did my research too after getting a fright when I saw that Innokin and Aspire had said that Kanger weren't selling genuine products. I was worried because I'd just made my first order for quite a few Innokin products. When they came, everything with a verification code checked out on Innokin's site and all the things that Innokin don't put a code on I had the benefit of being friendly enough with my local shop that he let me do a side by side on everything and they were all identical.

I've made a good few purchases since and I've only bought big things that come with a code and they've all checked out. Turns out that the big manufacturers have said that FT don't sell genuine because FT have been using their purchasing power to buy in huge amounts that allow them to sell at less than Innokin and the rest lowest price point which has annoyed the big manufacturers by lowering the value of their products. Whenever FT say something is authentic on their site, it is. This will be the case for as long as FT are a profitable company, because their entire business model is now based on people trusting them to be authentic when they say so and clone when they say so, unlike other Chinese vendors where you're buying on a hope and a prayer.

Is there a scratch code on the eleaf gs air to check if it's genuine?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Is there a scratch code on the eleaf gs air to check if it's genuine?

No but i doubt there are any clones of it given how cheap the tank is to begin with.

Trond wrote: »
    No but i doubt there are any clones of it given how cheap the tank is to begin with.

Ok thanks

• Advertisement

New Ego One Mega available from fasttech for about €42. Great price for a really good set up.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3031/10012927/2390805

Absolutely loving the gs air so far. Can't believe it's so cheap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Absolutely loving the gs air so far. Can't believe it's so cheap
    It really is cheap isn't it, and yet it performs very well indeed, in fact it blows away almost every single head using small atomiser out there.

Didihno wrote: »
    It really is cheap isn't it, and yet it performs very well indeed, in fact it blows away almost every single head using small atomiser out there.

I have one GS Air & it's great,mouth to lung or lung hits,it can handle it with no probs at all.
    In the bog I have 10 Ego C Twists with the T3s & I would love to replace all of them with the GS Air but the T3s are performing brilliantly,what a dilemma,maybe I should bite the bullet & move forward to an up to date clearo.Another thing is,the old Ego C Twists are close to 3 years old now,will they or will they not die soon & the old ego connection is disappearing gradually.
    Me head is turned with decisions :D:D:D need to sleep on it a bit more...

One of those days for a rant

Didihno wrote: »

I prefer it to the Mini Nautilus (a great little tank in its own right).

Better flavour and far superior coils. Its ideal for out and about, given the price if you lose it its still less than one 20 pack of cigarettes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

Has anyone ever used Sweden post?
    I have an order from China that is showing as received into final destination country for the last few days but I've not seen it yet.
    Usually I get my orders the day after they enter the country.

11214 wrote: »
    Has anyone ever used Sweden post?
    I have an order from China that is showing as received into final destination country for the last few days but I've not seen it yet.
    Usually I get my orders the day after they enter the country.

my last orders were showing sweden post for over a week before I got delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

JH_raheny wrote: »
    my last orders were showing sweden post for over a week before I got delivery

Yeah they're not the best with updating tracking .
    Singapore post are the same when ordering from ft . All my recent orders still show "dispatched to overseas" 2 days after they're delivered.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

Nice one guy's.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Seniorpeazel

Has anyone used the Aspire CF SubOhm battery? Was walking through the Square in Tallaght earlier and spotted one... my mate is still on an ego style battery and was considering getting one. Just looking to see if anybody has had any experience with the device?

Has anyone used the Aspire CF SubOhm battery? Was walking through the Square in Tallaght earlier and spotted one... my mate is still on an ego style battery and was considering getting one. Just looking to see if anybody has had any experience with the device?

I have one and I reckon I used it twice in the last 6 months. Not a fan. There are better options out there for the price...

Anyone know if these coils work with the stock batteries (Mini and Mega) or do you need a TC Mod?

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/egoonecoil.htm

Anyone know if these coils work with the stock batteries (Mini and Mega) or do you need a TC Mod?

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/egoonecoil.htm

You need a TC,these coils are nickel & titanium.
    They are for the Ego One Mega that comes with the new evic vt.

I have one and I reckon I used it twice in the last 6 months. Not a fan. There are better options out there for the price...

Any particular reason you havnt used it/dont like it?

I am using the istick 50w and i am trying to talk him into getting the 30w.

Any particular reason you havnt used it/dont like it?

I am using the istick 50w and i am trying to talk him into getting the 30w.

Size and battery life were my main 2 issues. 30w istick is a far better option.

Size and battery life were my main 2 issues. 30w istick is a far better option.

I was assuming that the iStick 30w would be a better option. Will keep my eye out for one on the cheap.
    Might even be a good mate and buy him one!

Thanks for the help Trond.

So...went into the e-smokeireland shop in Palmerstown, just to have a look.

Ended up getting my buddy the istick 30w and a subtank mini...then I saw the RDAs...so I bought the Tobeco Hellboy.
    Thought I was done but nooooo...The e-Vic VT was sitting there calling out my name!! So bought one! First impression: Love it!!!

• Advertisement

Lol you officially have the buy bug now :-)
    So...went into the e-smokeireland shop in Palmerstown, just to have a look.

Ended up getting my buddy the istick 30w and a subtank mini...then I saw the RDAs...so I bought the Tobeco Hellboy.
    Thought I was done but nooooo...The e-Vic VT was sitting there calling out my name!! So bought one! First impression: Love it!!!

Advertisement