Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Just changed the coil in my gs air and since I did I'm getting a very airy vape from it. Like theres air holes all over it ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Just changed the coil in my gs air and since I did I'm getting a very airy vape from it. Like theres air holes all over it ?

Obvious question is obvious......

Sometimes the screw loosens a little bit over time, presume you checked that already?

Trond wrote: »
    Obvious question is obvious......

Sometimes the screw loosens a little bit over time, presume you checked that already?

I didn't :o but it was fine before I changed the coil, it would hardly loosen that fast?

I didn't :o but it was fine before I changed the coil, it would hardly loosen that fast?

Havent been using my 2 recently but I remember having an issue like that once a few months ago.

Trond wrote: »
    Havent been using my 2 recently but I remember having an issue like that once a few months ago.

Il try to find a tiny screwdriver and tighten it slightly and hopefully that does it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

One of my istick 20w charging port has pushed in & has become loose inside the casing,anyone know what size allen key fits those screws at the bottom,I have tried all my allen keys which I got with different devices but none fit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

One of my istick 20w charging port has pushed in & has become loose inside the casing,anyone know what size allen key fits those screws at the bottom,I have tried all my allen keys which I got with different devices but none fit.

It's been a while since I opened one up but I think it's a Torx T4.

11214 wrote: »
    It's been a while since I opened one up but I think it's a Torx T4.

Thanks Numbers,I'll have a look in some of my bit boxes or see if I can borrow or buy one locally.

What temp do people vape the original Atlantis at?

Ive one sitting at home basically unused over the last 5/6 months. Ive a few stock coils (O.5ohms) and want to give it a last try before flogging it....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

I like 25w, anything higher and the tip gets uncomfortably hot.
    Might try a delrin tip and see if that helps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

ijust2 .....fab for the price...good enough that I ordered another one. ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,668 ✭✭✭Glebee

JH_raheny wrote: »

Waiting for mine to arrive, hopefully in the next few days.

JH_raheny wrote: »

Just had the first blast on mine there now. fcuking hell, it nearly blew the head off me..... Defo will need to tone down the nic level, using 6mg and my head is spinning, Its like im after smoking my first Major again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Won 15ml of Khali Vapors liquid from Republic of Vape, and my boyfriend won 30ml.

They added two bottles of their own brand for each of us too! Fruit salad and gobstoppers for me, fruit salad and rainbow taste for him.

Ridiculously generous with their giveaways!

As a result, I've just gone and ordered 5 of their own brand. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

You won 2 competitions from the same site in a week? Lucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Has anyone tried Essex e liquid?

I'm off to the UK for a few days and the local vape store stocks it. Just wondering if it's worth trying.

http://www.essexeliquid.com/#!seduction/c1j7q

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Has anyone tried Essex e liquid?

I'm off to the UK for a few days and the local vape store stocks it. Just wondering if it's worth trying.

http://www.essexeliquid.com/#!seduction/c1j7q

Going by names and labels it sounds more like Essex girls so expect it to be a bit rough and quantity over quality :-)

EGriff wrote: »
    You won 2 competitions from the same site in a week? Lucky.

Yeah, twice in a week, which is nuts.

They use a randomize app so it's legit. One girl has won four in a row! So, although I shared their latest comp, I asked not to be included in the draw.

They don't have a lot of entrants (I think they had thirty odd for the Khali Vapor comp, with ten prizes), so the odds are quite high.

I've ordered five bottles of juice now though, because I need to start giving the poor gits some money!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Glebee wrote: »
    Just had the first blast on mine there now. fcuking hell, it nearly blew the head off me..... Defo will need to tone down the nic level, using 6mg and my head is spinning, Its like im after smoking my first Major again...

Where can these be got? Had a quick search online, but most of the options are from Fasttech.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

trixiebust wrote: »
    Where can these be got? Had a quick search online, but most of the options are from Fasttech.

Gearb*** have it for a few euro cheaper than fasttech if thats any good to you.

trixiebust wrote: »

Thanks to a fellow boards user who posted this, i ordered and it arrived in just over three weeks.

http://www.gearbest.com/electronic-cigarettes/pp_197998.html

Yeah, twice in a week, which is nuts.

They use a randomize app so it's legit. One girl has won four in a row! So, although I shared their latest comp, I asked not to be included in the draw.

They don't have a lot of entrants (I think they had thirty odd for the Khali Vapor comp, with ten prizes), so the odds are quite high.

I've ordered five bottles of juice now though, because I need to start giving the poor gits some money!

Received the five bottles less than 24 hours after ordering, AND two free bottles. Insanely good customer service!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭trixiebust

11214 wrote: »
    Gearb*** have it for a few euro cheaper than fasttech if thats any good to you.
    Glebee wrote: »
    Thanks to a fellow boards user who posted this, i ordered and it arrived in just over three weeks.

http://www.gearbest.com/electronic-cigarettes/pp_197998.html

Thanks, ordered one earlier. Have only one kit in the house, and two of us off the smokes. Sick of sharing my i stick!!

Received the five bottles less than 24 hours after ordering, AND two free bottles. Insanely good customer service!

Where is that from?

Where is that from?

Www.republicofvape.ie

You get a discount if ordering 5 of their brand of liquids, so I got five for 23.20 delivered, plus two free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Www.republicofvape.ie

You get a discount if ordering 5 of their brand of liquids, so I got five for 23.20 delivered, plus two free.

I got the same, the fifth bottle was only €1 ish and I got 2 free in the package. The flavours I've tried so far are pretty spot on too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Bought an iJust 2. I'm so excited. Broke my iStick a few weeks ago and have been using a crappy battery with a fancy tank for ages. Have also never used a sub ohm set-up.

Will I die if I use my usual 18mg liquid with a sub ohm thingy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Bought an iJust 2. I'm so excited. Broke my iStick a few weeks ago and have been using a crappy battery with a fancy tank for ages. Have also never used a sub ohm set-up.

Will I die if I use my usual 18mg liquid with a sub ohm thingy?

You might need a new head - as in that schite just blew the head off me. :D

I've found that I take shorter drags and still get a good lung full the lower the ohms get.

Advertisement