Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,668 ✭✭✭Glebee

This might be a silly question but can I use a 1ohm coil in the Ijust2 tank. Currently have a 0.3 coil in it, but what will the difference be if I swap in the 1ohm coil????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Glebee wrote: »
    This might be a silly question but can I use a 1ohm coil in the Ijust2 tank. Currently have a 0.3 coil in it, but what will the difference be if I swap in the 1ohm coil????

It'll be a different type of vape to the 0.3 coil. The 1.0ohm coils are aimed at mouth to lung vapers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭jonski

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

jonski wrote: »
    I think that might be what I was holding out for :)

It's alot more versatile than the Evic=VT & easier to carry around,not sure of price yet,I know they are $65 in the US.

It's alot more versatile than the Evic=VT & easier to carry around,not sure of price yet,I know they are $65 in the US.

I'd like to see a more detailed review of a retail release version but I have been holding onto a few quid for another box mod and I'd say this could be the one to make me part company with it .

• Advertisement

I'd like to see a more detailed review of a retail release version but I have been holding onto a few quid for another box mod and I'd say this could be the one to make me part company with it .

Very hard to keep the shillings even when there isn't too many around:D:D
    The ego one mega is a great clearo,I have had no gurgling or leaks,I have tried all the different stock coils & they all have a brilliant taste & clouds,yet to try the rebuildable coils (CLR coils)

Very hard to keep the shillings even when there isn't too many around:D:D
    The ego one mega is a great clearo,I have had no gurgling or leaks,I have tried all the different stock coils & they all have a brilliant taste & clouds,yet to try the rebuildable coils (CLR coils)

Im a big fan of the 0.5 coils myself. Serious clouds and flavour. Plus they seem to really last well.

I tried the rebuildables and found them a bit of a pain. Need to get a drill bit the sits in them to get it right.

I wonder is that the 4ml Ego One tank? any smaller than that size wise and its a bit pointless for sub ohming imo...

Trond wrote: »
    Im a big fan of the 0.5 coils myself. Serious clouds and flavour. Plus they seem to really last well.

I tried the rebuildables and found them a bit of a pain. Need to get a drill bit the sits in them to get it right.

I wonder is that the 4ml Ego One tank? any smaller than that size wise and its a bit pointless for sub ohming imo...

It's the one you get with the Evic-VT & the new Evic mini,it's called Ego One Mega.

It's the one you get with the Evic-VT & the new Evic mini,it's called Ego One Mega.

Looking at it again im pretty sure its the updated version of the Ego One.

The original/first version had a few annoying issues. Updated one is great though...

Trond wrote: »
    Looking at it again im pretty sure its the updated version of the Ego One.

The original/first version had a few annoying issues. Updated one is great though...

I never had the original ego one to compare the two,the new one has a fairly big air flow shaft,every fill,I twist some knapkins (for the life of me,I can't remember the name of that stuff on a roll:D:D:D) and twist it up the air tube quite easily to clean out the condensation.

I still can't remember:mad::mad::D

• Advertisement

I still can't remember

Hint, it's on a roll and its kept in the kitchen 😂

I never had the original ego one to compare the two,the new one has a fairly big air flow shaft,every fill,I twist some knapkins (for the life of me,I can't remember the name of that stuff on a roll:D:D:D) and twist it up the air tube quite easily to clean out the condensation.

Its a Monday don't blame yourself! :D

The original Ego one had smaller windows so you couldn't really see your juice and the gap for refilling was far too small. They quicker released the upgrade with those two problems fixed and called it the Mega.

Word of warning to anyone buying the set, the majority of the Irish sellers are selling the 1st version. 2200mah battery as opposed to the upgraded 2600mah. If they are doing the same with the 2 tanks thats one hell of a difference right there....

The upgraded larger tank and battery make for a super device that last v well even with the 0.5 coils. Plus it looks great.

all-size-ego-one-together-2-600x600.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

The eVic mini battery mod looks very nice and only slightly bigger then the iStick 40TC that i have.

eVic: 22.20*38.20*82.00mm

iStick: 22.00*35.50*78.00mm

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

8mm wrote: »
    The eVic mini battery mod looks very nice and only slightly bigger then the iStick 40TC that i have.

eVic: 22.20*38.20*82.00mm

iStick: 22.00*35.50*78.00mm

More or less the same size as the Subox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Glebee wrote: »

Can you even get 1.0 ohm coils for it ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,668 ✭✭✭Glebee

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Can you even get 1.0 ohm coils for it ?

Have some Atlantis coils that will fit.

TBH I'm not really that interested in the tank that comes with it and will probably leave it sit on a shelf after I have used the pre-built coils .( unless it has a rebuildable section )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Oh for fk sake.
    Same lovely looks, 60w output, REMOVABLE battery, upgradeable software.
    Fkety fk fk.

Must have it.

TBH I'm not really that interested in the tank that comes with it and will probably leave it sit on a shelf after I have used the pre-built coils .( unless it has a rebuildable section )

The rebuildable section is a CLR coil which you can find here... http://www.efag.ie/joyetech/353-evic-vt-clr-ti-coil-heads-05-ohm.html you only need to buy one & you might as well use the coil with the titanium until you are ready to re=build it,easy peasy & no more coils to buy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYLRpq2nd4Q 2.5mm/6 wrap/.08 ohm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw92i-Ygn8I 2.5mm/8 wrap/.09 ohm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82neONjqd0o 2mm/10 wrap/.1 ohm

Didihno wrote: »
    Oh for fk sake.
    Same lovely looks, 60w output, REMOVABLE battery, upgradeable software.
    Fkety fk fk.

Must have it.

Have a look at the videos just above for re-building the coil for the Ego One Mega & no more coils to buy,terrific vape from that tank.

• Advertisement

Have a look at the videos just above for re-building the coil for the Ego One Mega & no more coils to buy,terrific vape from that tank.
    ???
    My post was about the eVic VT Mini!

Didihno wrote: »
    ???
    My post was about the eVic VT Mini!

Yeah I know but I want to rant about the tank:D:D:D

Reviews are also good with the mini but the tank is great;);):D

Now I'm jumping up n down like a spoilt brat & I wanna talk about the tank,will somebody talk to me about the tank:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D

Ha!

No.

Just seen the price of the mini evic,it would suit those out n about Guys,as I don't get out much these days the evic-vt suits me better which has plenty of weight to it,any for sale out there with tank..

Just seen the price of the mini evic,it would suit those out n about Guys,as I don't get out much these days the evic-vt suits me better which has plenty of weight to it,any for sale out there with tank..

I saw them somewhere here in Ireland for pre-sale @ €75 but I can't remember where now . Think I'll pull the trigger when I find them .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Authentic Joyetech eVic VTC Mini 60W TC VW Variable Wattage APV Box Mod

$38.50 at FastTech

Full kit with tank

$50.77 at FastTech

Patience while waiting

Priceless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

8mm wrote: »
    Authentic Joyetech eVic VTC Mini 60W TC VW Variable Wattage APV Box Mod

$38.50 at FastTech

Full kit with tank

$50.77 at FastTech

Patience while waiting

Priceless

That's an excellent price for the mod on it's own, in the basket it goes.

11214 wrote: »
    That's an excellent price for the mod on it's own, in the basket it goes.

I'm so tempted at that price but will resist for another bit, haven't even got to try my eleaf40w yet because I forgot to buy coils

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Plascebo

JH_raheny wrote: »
    I'm so tempted at that price but will resist for another bit, haven't even got to try my eleaf40w yet because I forgot to buy coils

I feel another sale on the way from JH to "justify" the next purchase :D

• Advertisement

Plascebo wrote: »
    I feel another sale on the way from JH to "justify" the next purchase :D

Lol I'm actually not that bad, I'm still waiting for the sigelei 150tc tc and a second ijust2 so will hold out until those arrive.

Advertisement