Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

The soldering bit is easy to do if the joint is out in the open,the charge port where the usb cable goes into,we will call that "South" & the North side touches the chip,the chip had moved further in,so the charging port moved as well,with the charging port moved,East & West was soldered,they broke off when the charging port moved in,no way of getting in there with a soldering iron,tried to push everything out but with no avail.
    Now that I am confused :D:D:D:D do you understand what I have been saying,cos I don't :D:D
    Yeah I can follow that.
    Sounds like its possibly a bin job, but sure take it all apart and have a bit of fun, you never know!
    Its not getting any f@@keder!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

rottie 11 wrote: »
    It's been over 24 hours since I had a vape now , think I might try and stay off it at this stage.
    attempted this myself last week,was climbing walls for few days,miserable as f i was :mad:
    the sober mind was telling me stop spending stupid money on liquids and batteries-as my weekly spending would be even less now if say buying analogs from Spain in blocks.
    But otherwise thought its good to have some luxuries in life,given that ecigs aren't bad as analogs overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

So i can't find my favorite juice G2 Vapor El Blacco anywhere in EU/UK at 3mg but i have found a store in the USA that sells it in 120ml, also can't find a recipe of a clone anywhere.

I can have 120ml delivered to Ireland from the US for €68, anyone got any idea what the customs will charge me if at all?, will it be the usual 23% (i think that's the usual anyway)

EDIT: oh crap didn't notice the time, you are all probably drunk about now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

LazyPicti wrote: »
    So i can't find my favorite juice G2 Vapor El Blacco anywhere in EU/UK at 3mg but i have found a store in the USA that sells it in 120ml, also can't find a recipe of a clone anywhere.

I can have 120ml delivered to Ireland from the US for €68, anyone got any idea what the customs will charge me if at all?, will it be the usual 23% (i think that's the usual anyway)

EDIT: oh crap didn't notice the time, you are all probably drunk about now :)

First co.uk result I saw :P ;) :

https://www.ukecigstore.com/g2-vapor-el-blacco.html

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

Soundman wrote: »

I spent about 2 hours searching for this and recipes, how the hell did i miss this! second result on google lol.Thanks man :)

The stuff from the US is still much cheaper so i would still like to know what the deal with customs is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Back using an ego bat and ce4 :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Build your own coils on a mouth to lung device,no stock coils for this,the reviewer does make a pigs arse of the build & wicking but you will get his drift.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3QTQ3zi764

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Goblin Mini Owners speak to me.....Looking at one for cheap ($20) on Gearbest as its in their EU warehouse.

I hear it can leak a bit. The base reminds me of the Original Lemo which leaked a lot as well. What's it like in terms of flavour and air flow? and ultimately is it worth the hassle ? Thanks....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I can't really comment yet as I've yet to do my second build. My first build leaked but I think I can avert that second time round.

It looks great though and is really small. Can't go wrong for $20 really.

• Advertisement

As its pay day ive more device questions! :D

Has anyone got the Joyetech EVic Mini Express Kit yet? I don't really need one but the price has been reduced on a certain website to the extent that im v tempted.

Considering buying a Subox mini starter kit. Anyone use one of them ? Any good ?

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Received 3 sxk squape rs's from 3fvape last week. Just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying them. They are a great clone as far as I can tell (having never held a real one). Always fancied a squape and the rs is a great wee tank. Running 0.4 on a mech with 80/20 homebrew and they don't miss a beat.25 yoyos a pop with an extra coloured tank section is a nice price too.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Trond wrote: »
    Goblin Mini Owners speak to me.....Looking at one for cheap ($20) on Gearbest as its in their EU warehouse.

I hear it can leak a bit. The base reminds me of the Original Lemo which leaked a lot as well. What's it like in terms of flavour and air flow? and ultimately is it worth the hassle ? Thanks....

I got a cheap clone from ft and its been pretty awesome. Not leaked yet. I think you just have to be careful with your wicking. Airflow is great, real easy lung hit. Flavour is the best I've had from a tank with large airflow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭jonski

Trond wrote: »
    As its pay day ive more device questions! :D

Has anyone got the Joyetech EVic Mini Express Kit yet? I don't really need one but the price has been reduced on a certain website to the extent that im v tempted.

I only have it a few days and I am only using it in wattage mode so far and I haven't used the ego one mega on it ................... so why am I replying to you question then ............. I have no idea :D .

But for what all thats worth it seem to be a solid little device and there has been a firmware update already and they are easy enough to do .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 102 ✭✭sangsung

Does anybody know a good online shop for drip tips? Before somebody recommends the best shop, I don't like any of the ones they stock.

Looking for a black non metal drip tip. I hate metal! Too cold, and lip crud.

sangsung wrote: »
    Does anybody know a good online shop for drip tips? Before somebody recommends the best shop, I don't like any of the ones they stock.

not cheap but Cloud 9 vaping in the UK used to stock a sh it load of them...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Try this: http://www.vaporium.eu/drip-tips/624-vaporshark-shorty-uncrustable-drip-tip.html

Really does what it says on the tin. I have one and it eliminates that 'lip crud'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

The bestshop, I also don't care too much for metal. Am using the White Delrin tips from the bestshop €1.50.

Before somebody recommends the best shop,

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

Ionised wrote: »

Really does what it says on the tin. I have one and it eliminates that 'lip crud'.

I'm looking for something like that, but not one of those massive bucket drip tips. I'm not a cloud blaster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Plascebo

Bought one of these from the bestshop, delivered yesterday, and I am very happy with it (using with nautilus and kanger subtank)

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/drip-tips/623-jerrycan-stainless-steel-and-acrylic-510-drip-tip.html

Plascebo wrote: »
    Bought one of these from the bestshop, delivered yesterday, and I am very happy with it (using with nautilus and kanger subtank)

How big is it?

How big is it?

Here is a pic of it on the nautilus, it is much neater than the one that came with the nauti, looks great on the kanger subtank as well.

IMG_2196.JPG

Doesn't look too outrageous. I think I'll buy one.

Doesn't look too outrageous. I think I'll buy one.

Sure for €2 how can you go wrong :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Considering buying a Subox mini starter kit. Anyone use one of them ? Any good ?

The best kit you can buy, have 2 of them in my collection

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

JH_raheny wrote: »

Won't go out the door without mine. Have a snakeskin wrap on the mod and a bell cap on the tanks. Thinking of buying a second "just in case". 😜

JH_raheny wrote: »

Are they confusing or a lot of hassle or anything? I kinda just want something simple

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Are they confusing or a lot of hassle or anything? I kinda just want something simple

Piece of piss. And you have the option of buying pre-made coils or building your own if you prefer

• Advertisement

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Piece of piss. And you have the option of buying pre-made coils or building your own if you prefer

Id highly recommend buying a pack of the premade coils for anyone new to the rebuilding side of things. €5.50 for 20 of them with bestshop is well worth it.

It does encourage laziness though!!!!

Advertisement