Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Anyone recommend a variable wattage battery for 20euros. 15-20w would be enough. Stuck for a battery while I save for the subox :)

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Anyone recommend a variable wattage battery for 20euros. 15-20w would be enough. Stuck for a battery while I save for the subox :)

I have a itaste SVD 2.0 with a Nitecore UM10 charger and a stand if your interested, €30 :).Sorry I'm promoting my own small ad here but i really need the funds :o

My friend has been using this for a few months and loves it
    http://irishvape.com/product/ipow-2-by-kanger/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

iJust 2 off gearbest is probably the best "bang for your buck" at the moment. It has a 2600mah battery and comes with a tank and coil for $29.

Its currently out of stock in their EU warehouse though....

LazyPicti wrote: »
    I have a itaste SVD 2.0 with a Nitecore UM10 charger and a stand if your interested, €30 :).Sorry I'm promoting my own small ad here but i really need the funds :o

Sorry but I'm looking for something for as cheap as possible

Trond wrote: »
    iJust 2 off gearbest is probably the best "bang for your buck" at the moment. It has a 2600mah battery and comes with a tank and coil for $29.

Its currently out of stock in their EU warehouse though....

Can you adjust the watts on it ? It only says adjustable voltage

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 102 ✭✭sangsung

Are they confusing or a lot of hassle or anything? I kinda just want something simple

I wouldn't recommend a Subox Mini to a beginner. First of all the draw is too airy, nothing like the drag of a cigarette. Secondly, you need to learn about batteries if you buy it, as it's not supplied with one. That could be dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.

Have you got a picture or link to it ? I might buy it off you actually

Have you got a picture or link to it ? I might buy it off you actually

This is the only Photo i have just now but i can try and upload more later when i get a lend of a camera.

This is the only Photo i have just now but i can try and upload more later when i get a lend of a camera.

I was just looking at reviews on YouTube and noticed that it's massive , I don't think I like it because of the size :(

I was just looking at reviews on YouTube and noticed that it's massive , I don't think I like it because of the size :(

But you can pretend its a light saber, like me :D.

No problem, with the 18650 tube it is a little bigger than your average mod but with the 18350 tube it is kinda small.

• Advertisement

But you can pretend its a light saber, like me :D.

No problem, with the 18650 tube it is a little bigger than your average mod but with the 18350 tube it is kinda small.

Do both tubes come with it ? Sure il take it off ya so later on in the week if that's ok

Do both tubes come with it ? Sure il take it off ya so later on in the week if that's ok

That is no problem, just let me know when/if you want it.Both battery tubes do come with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

I lost my iJust 2 cause I'm thick :/ what should I get to replace it? Something that comes with a battery and tank and that I can charge by micro usb. Not pushed about getting another sub-ohm thing either.

That is no problem, just let me know when/if you want it.Both battery tubes do come with it.

Thanks Friday will be the latest

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 102 ✭✭sangsung

I lost my iJust 2 cause I'm thick :/ what should I get to replace it? Something that comes with a battery and tank and that I can charge by micro usb. Not pushed about getting another sub-ohm thing either.

iStick 30w and GS Tank. Both made by Eleaf, you can find it on their website. The GS Tank has 1.2 and 1.5 coils. It has one of those air flow systems, but the lowest setting is fairly good. I use the 1.5 coils. The only Irish shop I found with the GS Tank is vapourpal.

Pm sent lazy picti

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

A review of the eleaf 100w...

This is not why I am showing this...

Within the review,Vic explains the difference between "Parallel" & "Series" battery connections,this is especially for NEW VAPORS...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O6FwFowywM

Dual parallel coil 1.2 with a ceramic wick,ideal for your Spinners & Ego's,can be vaped up to 25w with 100% VG juice & no dry hits...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOiSoafES2I

Good list of basically all the current/newer Sub Ohm tanks

http://vaping360.com/best-sub-ohm-tanks/

I think China shuts down for a week,1st to 7th Oct,a national holiday...

• Advertisement

More emails about China shutting down today & emails from UK Vendors saying that from today by law they need proof of our age before we can buy,all Vendors will have different ways of getting that info from us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Pique

Bargain Vapour bloody rule!

No Nic base left so I stuck in an order at 11.41.
    It was dispatched at 11.45.

No way can that be beat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

Anyone know who delivers one world express packages in Ireland?
    I ordered something from the Gear****e UK warehouse a few days ago and I'm wondering who delivers it over here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭WillyFXP

11214 wrote: »
    Anyone know who delivers one world express packages in Ireland?
    I ordered something from the Gear****e UK warehouse a few days ago and I'm wondering who delivers it over here.

Any GB eu warehouse stuff I've had got delivered by An Post.

What's the difference in using 18350 and 18650 batteries ? Can you use the same watts etc on both?

Is there a certain coil you can't use one one of them or something ?

Or is it just that one lasts longer than the other ?

What's the difference in using 18350 and 18650 batteries ? Can you use the same watts etc on both?

Is there a certain coil you can't use one one of them or something ?

Or is it just that one lasts longer than the other ?

The bigger one does last longer,the 18350 is safe to use with a 1.0ohm coil & upwards.
    The 18650 will also work the same.
    But if you go below 1.0ohm,you will need an 18650 with a high amp load,you cannot get 18350 with a high amp load,I think the biggest is 10amp with the 18350 & 18500.
    I use an 18500 on a ZNA with a .7ohm coil with no problems,I wouldn't go that low with a 18350.

Forgot to mention the watts you asked about,you can go as high as you like but eventually you will get a dry hit.

The bigger one does last longer,the 18350 is safe to use with a 1.0ohm coil & upwards.
    The 18650 will also work the same.
    But if you go below 1.0ohm,you will need an 18650 with a high amp load,you cannot get 18350 with a high amp load,I think the biggest is 10amp with the 18350 & 18500.
    I use an 18500 on a ZNA with a .7ohm coil with no problems,I wouldn't go that low with a 18350.

Forgot to mention the watts you asked about,you can go as high as you like but eventually you will get a dry hit.

Thanks for that. I have a 18350 ordered but il be using a 1.6 coil. But I'm planning on getting a subtank soon so il have to order the 18650 aswel

Thanks for that. I have a 18350 ordered but il be using a 1.6 coil. But I'm planning on getting a subtank soon so il have to order the 18650 aswel

18350 would be ok for the subtank 1.2 coil...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭iba

Hi Guys/Girls,

Would be grateful for some advice for an upgrade.

I am currently using a Kanger Protank II with the an added airflow device - been using this for the last year or so so thought it's time to upgrade.

Was thinking of either the:

Kanger Subox Mini or the Kanger Subox Nano but not sure which or is there some other device that I should be looking at?

Would be grateful for your opinions/suggestions please and thank you.

• Advertisement

Im sure I read it here before but I presume an order Gearbest's EU warehouse would be delivered by An Post?

I did pay for the faster postage option that was listed but it was under a dollar more so I doubt its being handled by any courier company...

*just seen the posts on the last page, ah well :mad:

Advertisement