Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭morritty

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Haven't seen anything that says authentic yet. How do you check the eu stock ?

They don't have EU stock. I know Focal ecig have a German warehouse though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Question for anyone who used Gearbest's EU warehouse...were you able to track your package with provided tracking number and what courier company did they use? thanks...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

morritty wrote: »
    They don't have EU stock. I know Focal ecig have a German warehouse though.

Must have been thinking about gearbest so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Trond wrote: »
    Question for anyone who used Gearbest's EU warehouse...were you able to track your package with provided tracking number and what courier company did they use? thanks...

Nope... They gave me a Royal Mail tracking number that isn't valid on the Royal mail website.
    Got on to them, and just got a generic email, giving me the same tracking number again.

Also ordered a couple of things from the Chinese warehouse, and haven't got any tracking etc, for that order at all. Whole thing is a complete fcuk up.

First trial order, but I'll be sticking with F.T from now on.

trixiebust wrote: »
    Nope... They gave me a Royal Mail tracking number that isn't valid on the Royal mail website.
    Got on to them, and just got a generic email, giving me the same tracking number again.

Also ordered a couple of things from the Chinese warehouse, and haven't got any tracking etc, for that order at all. Whole thing is a complete fcuk up.

First trial order, but I'll be sticking with F.T from now on.

Cheer for the reply, I suspected as much...........it all sounds so amateurish. The EU delivery was what swayed me but as you say Fashtech seem far superior bar the wait but at least I knew where my stuff was.

Ive a mod and couple of tanks en route (hopefully!).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I ordered a cloupor mini w/e before last. It was despatched Tuesday, with a tracking number. Royal Mail sight had it as received Heathrow same day and passed on for delivery overseas. It then went quiet until the postman delivered it this morning.

Other than two days to pick and despatch, no complaints whatsoever.

I ordered a cloupor mini w/e before last. It was despatched Tuesday, with a tracking number. Royal Mail sight had it as received Heathrow same day and passed on for delivery overseas. It then went quiet until the postman delivered it this morning.

Other than two days to pick and despatch, no complaints whatsoever.

Just tried my tracking number on Royal Mails website and no joy. Ah well i'll just have to wait for it to turn up whenever...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Trond wrote: »
    Just tried my tracking number on Royal Mails website and no joy. Ah well i'll just have to wait for it to turn up whenever...

Not surprised. When I got onto them about the stuff I ordered from the China warehouse not having a tracking number, they gave me the same tracking number I had already got for the EU warehouse order.

They also told me that China order has shipped, even though I ordered a presale mod that doesn't even ship 'til after October 31st.

Have ordered bits and pieces from FT a couple of times and had no issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I ordered an ipv d2 from gearbest eu,I thought thats handy,waited 10 days & tried to cancel,a reply within 1 hour & they said it was too late because it had been already shipped,frigging lies I reckon,no tracking & took 3 weeks to get here,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

I ordered an ipv d2 from gearbest eu,I thought thats handy,waited 10 days & tried to cancel,a reply within 1 hour & they said it was too late because it had been already shipped,frigging lies I reckon,no tracking & took 3 weeks to get here,

Gearbest are notorius for that, they just DON'T want to refund anything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Folks,

Has anyone ordered items from efag?

Never heard of them before now (out of the loop for a few months)

They have the SUBOX for around 25% cheaper than the other Irish online stores. Just need a recommendation before i order :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

moonboy52 wrote: »
    Folks,

Has anyone ordered items from efag?

Never heard of them before now (out of the loop for a few months)

They have the SUBOX for around 25% cheaper than the other Irish online stores. Just need a recommendation before i order :)

I have had no problem with them,there is a discount code but you can only use it once,so make it a gooden,don't know the code,sorry...

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

Yeah, Gearbest won't even reply to the support tickets i have sent them over the past 2 weeks about an item that was D.O.A.I have 9 support ticket from past inquires and they were all answered within 24h, think I'll stick to FT from now on.

I have had no problem with them,there is a discount code but you can only use it once,so make it a gooden,don't know the code,sorry...

Cheers man. With the 15% code (Holiday) it makes it a great deal compared to others

moonboy52 wrote: »
    Cheers man. With the 15% code (Holiday) it makes it a great deal compared to others

For anyone that's into the Liqua juices that's a great price.

30ml for €9 and that's before the 15% discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭iba

Guys,

I was asking about what new things to buy the other day and I was advised that I should get a istick 30w

So just a question or two on the istick 30w.

Should I get tow of them or does the charge last long enough to get one through a day and let it recharge at night and how long does it take to recharge?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭iba

Guys,

I was asking about what new things to buy the other day and I was advised that I should get a istick 30w

Should I get tow of them or does the charge last long enough to get one through a day and let it recharge at night and how long does it take to recharge?

Thanks

iba wrote: »
    Guys,

Thanks

One is perfectly fine to begin with. It will easily last the day and doesn't take too long to recharge in my experience (maybe an hour?).

Its probably the best cheap all rounder out there imo. Some people will need a higher powered device but beyond that I cant fault it. Its superior to both the 20w and 40w iSticks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

Wismec presa arrived from gearbest today. Dont know if ive gotten a dud but its seriously underpowered.
    On my isticks at 1.8ohm im vaping between 13-16w. On this thing ive to crank it up to 26w to get any kind of decent vape. Its ok for me but for someone who wants 40w they might be left short changed?
    Will say tho its a nice piece of kit(weighty) but i have my reservations on how long the fire button will last.the long lenght of it leaves plenty of room along both sides for debri to get in behind it and maybe mess it up?
    The screen is also brighter on this than on my isticks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Just wondering how fast cloud house vapour are normally in sending stuff out, I placed an order Monday morning and as yet it hasn't dispatched, I'm just a bit on edge as I have run out of stuff and am back on the cigarettes and really need the stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Plascebo

glicster wrote: »
    Wismec presa arrived from gearbest today. Dont know if ive gotten a dud but its seriously underpowered.
    On my isticks at 1.8ohm im vaping between 13-16w. On this thing ive to crank it up to 26w to get any kind of decent vape. Its ok for me but for someone who wants 40w they might be left short changed?
    Will say tho its a nice piece of kit(weighty) but i have my reservations on how long the fire button will last.the long lenght of it leaves plenty of room along both sides for debri to get in behind it and maybe mess it up?
    The screen is also brighter on this than on my isticks

Ah no, sounds like a dud. Feedback from a few users on irishvape was very positive. Maybe someone here who has one can advise if they are having any issues?

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Just wondering how fast cloud house vapour are normally in sending stuff out, I placed an order Monday morning and as yet it hasn't dispatched, I'm just a bit on edge as I have run out of stuff and am back on the cigarettes and really need the stuff.

Usually if I ordered on a Friday I'd have my stuff the following Thursday or Friday.. you might have it by the end of the week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

Plascebo wrote: »
    Ah no, sounds like a dud. Feedback from a few users on irishvape was very positive. Maybe someone here who has one can advise if they are having any issues?

Either way i wont be bothering me back side sending it back. I dont need 40w anyways,i just like the mod,so alls not lost

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

Anyone know of an Irish vendor that does both the ego one mega clr heads and the subtank rba V2 head ? save me ordering from 2 different suppliers . I can find both , but not both with the same supplier .

jonski wrote: »
    Anyone know of an Irish vendor that does both the ego one mega clr heads and the subtank rba V2 head ? save me ordering from 2 different suppliers . I can find both , but not both with the same supplier .

Had a quick look at the vendors Ive used and no joy.

Fasttech have both although the RBA head looks like a clone. Gearbest have both as well but in 2 different warehouses.

I must say i am very impressed with the SUBOX mini kit.

For €59.99 (i bought from Republic of Vape) you get a serious amount of options for the cash.

After all my silver and black devices, the white looks great too :)

Got my IPV D2 from Gearbest (eventually!). Its a great little nice mod, far smaller than I expected. Only slightly bigger and wider than the iStick 30w. It has a nice bit of weight to it and comes with free non slip cover. Stuck a Mini Goblin on it and it looks fantastic.

Not my pic but you get the idea........
    tumblr_nuo50hg9t81qbtrcao1_500.jpg

I bought a few bits from gearbest on Monday and they are still being processed. How long does it usually take to arrive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

I bought a few bits from gearbest on Monday and they are still being processed. How long does it usually take to arrive

3-4 weeks

• Advertisement

Mine took 16 days. The tracking number they gave me was an imaginary one as well which was annoying!!! Cant complain about the standard of what I bought which is the main thing I suppose....

Advertisement