Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

It's a long wait so , worth it tho I suppose since its a good bit cheaper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

rottie 11 wrote: »
    It's a long wait so , worth it tho I suppose since its a good bit cheaper.

I know i wont be buying from them again.got a presa and its faulty.with the long wait for delivery and hassle of having to send back and wait again im gonna cut my losses and stick to irish sites infuture.

I dont like waiting... nearly killed me waiting 3wks for this lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

When you order from heartbeat and they say it's being delivered by Irish Express, who's delivering it? I've never heard of them and can't find them online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

When you order from heartbeat

When you what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

I reckon that's an auto correct of Gearbest!

Unless that old ITV show is branching out :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

gearbest used to have really decent service at least last year,had an order placed just few weeks before christmas,was getting phone as present,but due to mistake in paypal details and address,i seen nothing happening for couple days thus contacting them and getting refund back in no time,as realized by the time it been here it would been next year :pac: ,guess things changes as they became more popular.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

J Mysterio wrote: »
    When you what?

Oh I meant gearbest haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

Any suggestions on a new Mod, not iStick as I have nothing but trouble from them

I will be using a kanger sub plus @ .5

Looking at this one as the budget is between 50-70

https://m.fasttech.com/products/3032/10015540/2934100-authentic-joyetech-evic-vt-60w-5000mah-tc-vw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

personally I find the Subox kits (Kbox) great for day to day use as I don't really vape higher that max 32w with them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

kingtiger wrote: »
    Any suggestions on a new Mod, not iStick as I have nothing but trouble from them

https://m.fasttech.com/products/3032/10015540/2934100-authentic-joyetech-evic-vt-60w-5000mah-tc-vw

I'm using 3 of them & no problems with them,they are slightly under-powered in temp control,for example,if you like your temp at around 450F,you will need to bump that up to 490 or 500F,I have mine at 55w,550F on nickel/titanium coils,they are a rolls royce mod.
    For an extra tenner you could get it here the next day instead of waiting a month http://e-cigaretteshop.eu/en/mods/669-evic-vt-60w-5000-mah.html

• Advertisement

kingtiger wrote: »

The IPV D2 is a cracking little mod. Couldn't speak more highly of it. Heavier than the 30w or 40w isticks but far better built as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

Thanks lads, I picked up an evic-vt kit on adverts.ie for 50 quid

The guy who is selling found it too strong, sounds perfect for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭iba

parttime wrote: »
    I just got a package from Fasttech sent to customs.
    The package contains a nitecore charger worth 14 us dollars, so under the theshold in my understanding.
    Can they charge me anything? Thanks

What are the thresholds please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

iba wrote: »
    €22(inc shipping), anything over that you pay vat, over 160 I think you pay duty. Or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭iba

Trond wrote: »
    Subtank Mini will be fine for you. When you buy one also buy a couple of the newer 1.5ohm coils (they don't come with the tank) as they'll be the nearest thing to what you've been used to. Set the airflow to its smallest setting as well.

Over time you'll adjust to the different style of vaping. Then you can work your way down to the 1.2 or 0.5 ohm coils if you want and open up the airflow as well.

Trond,

Is this the newer 1.5ohm coils that you are referring to please:

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3007/10009412/2664301

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

22 dollars, including shipping fees.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

22 dollars, including shipping fees.
    No, €22. Thats a whopping $25 to play with!

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Plascebo

Trond,

Is this the newer 1.5ohm coils that you are referring to please:

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3007/10009412/2664301

Thanks

They are the extra coils I purchased when I got the subtank mini, V2. Flavour is great and they last a lot longer than the coils from the nautilus.

Great value on FT there. Think I paid €15 from bestshop for 5.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Didihno wrote: »
    No, €22. Thats a whopping $25 to play with!

Your probably good up to €26 as the 23% VAT on that would be €5.98 and VAT will not be collected up to €6.

Customs import duty is charged when over €150 but you can still be liable for VAT.

And if you are charged there may an extra "service" fee on top.

C. Consignments of Negligible Value

Consignments not exceeding an intrinsic value of €150 may be imported from outside the EU without payment of Customs Duty. Intrinsic value is the value of the goods alone and does not include insurance and freight). Consignments not exceeding a total customs value of €22 may be imported without payment of VAT. (Customs value is the value of the goods plus insurance and freight (which includes postage costs (CIF value). However, there is no relief (from Customs Duty, Excise Duty, other duties or VAT) under this negligible value provision for importations of tobacco, tobacco products, alcohol products, perfumes or toilet waters irrespective of their value.

Where the Customs Duty on a consignment of goods amounts to less than €10 it will not be collected. Similarly, VAT liability amounting to less than or equal to €6 will not be collected. No similar rule applies in the case of Excise Duty which will always be collected on products liable to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Kanger Nebox (like egrip) showing on GB. Couldn't see any dates. 60w, TC and 10ml tank. Says 0.15 coils.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Using a 1.2 coil in my subtank , 70vg juice and getting burnt taste every now and then on 14w ? The coil was well primed etc.. using a 1.5 coil in my gs air and can vape at 15w with no problems

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭dball

Anyone know where I can get eliquid in Killarney - I read there is a healthier smoker there but dont know where it is - would anyone know of the address or whereabouts or an alternative in Killarney

dball wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can get eliquid in Killarney - I read there is a healthier smoker there but dont know where it is - would anyone know of the address or whereabouts or an alternative in Killarney

Google?
    https://www.facebook.com/healthiersmoker.killarney

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Not as big as I was expecting, I want one but I really don't need it.

EGriff wrote: »
    Not as big as I was expecting, I want one but I really don't need it.

I want one as well,they say it's for lung hitters,no airflow control for mouth to lungers which would suit me fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I want one as well,they say it's for lung hitters,no airflow control for mouth to lungers which would suit me fine.

Yeah I hadn't got that far in the video when I posted, not much of a lung hitter myself so that would put me off tbh. I could never get along with the subtank airflow or coils either so I'm not gonna rush out and grab one of these.

Id wait till there are some proper reviews out there on it.

In theory it could be a seriously useful device but id have major doubts about the flavour quality from such a big tank.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Just to say I got my stuff from cloud house vapour on Wednesday the service from them was excellent, the German postal service not so, took six days just to get to Ireland.

I'm delighted with the stuff I got, aspire nautilus tank and innokin iclear 30 and aspire mini vivi nova and a load of mbv sample flavours.

• Advertisement

Any vendors with big discount codes at the moment?

Just got paid, may buy something nice :D

Advertisement