Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

Saw it on PBusardo last night :)

jonski wrote: »
    Saw it on PBusardo last night :)

I didn't know that PBusardo put a video up,it never showed on my subscription list,thanks jonski,I'll watch that later...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Bas*ard, here I was convinced I didn't need another mod :D
    That thing will look nice next to the Sigelei 150w TC :)

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Bas*ard, here I was convinced I didn't need another mod :D
    That thing will look nice next to the Sigelei 150w TC :)

Same here,but now I want the Nebox & this one,we could treat ourselves seeing it's nearly Christmas :D:D will be next month before they are up for sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

JH_raheny wrote:
    Bas*ard, here I was convinced I didn't need another mod That thing will look nice next to the Sigelei 150w TC

Lets be honest here. We rarely NEED another mod but personally I'm ok with merely wanting one.
    On that note, I'm looking for an evic vt in white or blue if anyone happens have one surplus to requirements!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Ionised wrote: »
    Lets be honest here. We rarely NEED another mod but personally I'm ok with merely wanting one.
    On that note, I'm looking for an evic vt in white or blue if anyone happens have one surplus to requirements!
    I have one but I want the mini one instead.
    Its good and it looks cool as sh1t, but I've gotten so used to smaller box mods that I'm thinking of moving it on.
    Or keep it....its so shiny!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

What's a good RTA for mouth to lung vaping?

I have a lemo 2 but even with the airflow closed as far as it can go its too airy for me. Same story with the subtank mini, though I haven't tried the rba on that yet. The airflow I'm looking for is around the nautilius full size biggest or second biggest airhole.

Goblin mini maybe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

EGriff wrote: »

I have a lemo 2 but even with the airflow closed as far as it can go its too airy for me. Same story with the subtank mini, though I haven't tried the rba on that yet. The airflow I'm looking for is around the nautilius full size biggest or second biggest airhole.

Goblin mini maybe?

Kayfun v4 for me .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Goblin mini maybe?

All the heads who like the Goblin mini on the FB groups tend to be sub ohmers which is what had me interested in it so I'm assuming it's more lung hit than MTL. Have you tried a Taifun GT? Nothing has beaten that as an MTL tank for me, including the Kayfun V4 which is ridiculously over engineered. I have a clone I'm not using and I've been interested to try a Lemo v2 if you'd be in to trading. I also have a Kayfun V4 but the ohms jump in it which is meant to be an easy fix by replacing the spring, which I've done and the ohms still jump. I'd be reluctant to trade that until I can sort the issue with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Kayfun Lite plus is probably the best Mouth to Lung tank Ive used. Cheap alternative would be the original lemo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Goblin mini maybe?

The quality on this is very good, it was too restricted for me but the mrs loves it.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/2877000

Thanks for all the suggestions, thinking about an Orchid now. I have so many unused atties already and 100s of pre built coils and a set of kuro coilers, yet I'm still buying stock bvc and nautilius coils.

Might try the subtank RBA tonight, does that tighten up the airflow a bit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Thanks for all the suggestions, thinking about an Orchid now. I have so many unused atties already and 100s of pre built coils and a set of kuro coilers, yet I'm still buying stock bvc and nautilius coils.

Might try the subtank RBA tonight, does that tighten up the airflow a bit?

The Orchid is great, I have 2 V2s. I don't think they'd be suitable for MTL though. The airflow is a lot tighter than a Subtank but I actually acquired it when I was still a MTL vaper and in had to lung hit it because the dual coils make it hard to MTL without coughing. RBA on the subtank does tighten things up, I still don't think it'd be a good MTL tank but it'll take about 30 seconds to wick the coil that comes installed in it so you might as well try.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Ordered some juice and hardware from ivape yesterday at 4.30pm and paid for registered delivery, arrived in the post this morning!

Impeccable service absolutely delighted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

So The Best Shop and ESI both had a huge sale on suicide bunny juices, now they don't have any stock.

Any idea what is going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

finding theres a huge shortage of zero nicotine juices on the best shop lately.............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

What's the best battery to use for the kanger subox ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

So The Best Shop and ESI both had a huge sale on suicide bunny juices, now they don't have any stock.

Any idea what is going on?

Until the US manufacturers get in line with the EU's TPD regulations those juices will be hard to find outside of juice-swaps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

can anyone give advice with evic vt mega one tank leaking issues and temp control ?
    firs few days when i got it it ran like a steam train on ni coil locked in at 0.20 450f,after that noticed that eventually juices would leak out trough airholes and whats worse air adjusting at bottom has gap surrounding deck that if juices make to airholes it will seap trough them leaving round circle of juices once tank is taken off on battery mod leaving circle around.

Now managed to to get hands soaked couple times in juice just to see that is has leaked most juices out of tank,just by picking device and tilting it to vape.

Have tried higher vg juice 70/30 just to throw away few coils because it wasnt able to wick properly and either hitting temp control within second.
    same is happening with 50/50 juices even thou they wick ok,but it seems eventually after chain vaping for few minutes temp control kicks in and draw becomes non existent.

have been given advice to keep tank over half at all times to prevent it,but with given leakage cant risk it even taking with me anywhere if suddenly tank decides to drop all juices out-most seem to get different tanks,but have looked and theres little good tanks that would support TC,that would have coils ready to buy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

rottie 11 wrote: »
    What's the best battery to use for the kanger subox ?

http://www.efag.ie/batteries/385-samsung-inr-18650-25r5-battery-flat-top.html

scamalert wrote: »
    can anyone give advice with evic vt mega one tank leaking issues and temp control ?
    firs few days when i got it it ran like a steam train on ni coil locked in at 0.20 450f,after that noticed that eventually juices would leak out trough airholes and whats worse air adjusting at bottom has gap surrounding deck that if juices make to airholes it will seap trough them leaving round circle of juices once tank is taken off on battery mod leaving circle around.

Now managed to to get hands soaked couple times in juice just to see that is has leaked most juices out of tank,just by picking device and tilting it to vape.

Have tried higher vg juice 70/30 just to throw away few coils because it wasnt able to wick properly and either hitting temp control within second.
    same is happening with 50/50 juices even thou they wick ok,but it seems eventually after chain vaping for few minutes temp control kicks in and draw becomes non existent.

have been given advice to keep tank over half at all times to prevent it,but with given leakage cant risk it even taking with me anywhere if suddenly tank decides to drop all juices out-most seem to get different tanks,but have looked and theres little good tanks that would support TC,that would have coils ready to buy.

Those coils you have are faulty,I have never had a leak except one which I caused & never done it again,I screwed the mega one too tightly on to the mod which is unusual for me,something must have distracted me at the time & I unscrewed the mega one & it left the base on the mod & it started to leak but I noticed it very quickly,only lost one or two drops,so everyone,be sure to never screw your atty too tightly on to your mod.I just thought I'd mention this.
    This info is probably not fixing your problem Scama,I personally vape the juice right down to the very bottom & no probs with 3 of my mega one's,who ever told you about leaving the tanks half full is talking a load of old bollox.
    If juice is leaking out your airholes,it's got to be your coils that's causing it,the good thing about these tanks is that they break down into 2 pieces only(not including the coil) & you only have one O-Ring to worry about,so it's very unlikely that it will leak from there unless the O-Ring becomes knackered.
    The resistance on the Ni-coil is about right & doesn't show any shorts,the problem seems to be the O-Rings on the coil which is causing these leaks.
    You say that you are using the VT,are you using the coils that came with it,if so,try the Titanium coils instead or get some more coils from a different vendor.
    I find these tanks perfect,no leaks & easy to clean compared to other tanks...
    Don't give up on this tank,a dodgy coil can cause you so many problems,just bin it & get new.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

I get what you mean about tank being two part so any leaking is trough coil.really like the evicvt ,but seen some horror pics of others having same issues on reddit so dont want to get is soaked by accident,got one ni coil atm and so far seems ok-not from kit,and bought extra Ti one and will see if can get them new clr coils,hopefully faults end there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Any recommendations for liquid vendors that I can give a go. Probably European based, i kind of know the stuff I like from the Irish vendors at this stage. Looking for some new vape experiences. Oh and not cloudhouse, I've had my fill of that stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

moleyv wrote: »
    Any recommendations for liquid vendors that I can give a go. Probably European based, i kind of know the stuff I like from the Irish vendors at this stage. Looking for some new vape experiences. Oh and not cloudhouse, I've had my fill of that stuff.

ESI have a couple of new ranges that look interesting.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/category-s/1880.htm

They havent listed which juices yet but they'll be selling Element Juices soon enough...

http://www.elementeliquids.com/collections/element

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Soooo.....

Does Mr./Mrs. Wingnuts still amble by here?
    If so is Rudolph Sparkle Juice coming back? :P

Anyone else sick of every gourmet juice around being a custard or cream base? Seems like all high end juice now is just slight variations of eachother. Theres very few interesting juices around these days. Almost seems like its going backwards.

Got my white subox kit today and have no battery :( haha. A few questions tho , seeing as it's a subtank , will the coils I got with it work in my other subtank ?

And can someone explain to me about this whole Rba thing or give me a link that explains everything about it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭nuttyboy79

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Got my white subox kit today and have no battery :( haha. A few questions tho , seeing as it's a subtank , will the coils I got with it work in my other subtank ?

And can someone explain to me about this whole Rba thing or give me a link that explains everything about it?

The coils will work and here's Rip Trippers RBA build it's good up to the point of cutting the cotton, he uses too much for the V2 RBA imo. Just enough to cover the two juice holes is plenty. 1 or 2 mm above the chimney.

nuttyboy79 wrote: »
    The coils will work and here's Rip Trippers RBA build it's good up to the point of cutting the cotton, he uses too much for the V2 RBA imo. Just enough to cover the two juice holes is plenty. 1 or 2 mm above the chimney.

Cheers bud il watch that later. Won't play on my phone for some reason

• Advertisement

BeansBeans wrote: »
    Soooo.....

Does Mr./Mrs. Wingnuts still amble by here?
    If so is Rudolph Sparkle Juice coming back? :P

Anyone else sick of every gourmet juice around being a custard or cream base? Seems like all high end juice now is just slight variations of eachother. Theres very few interesting juices around these days. Almost seems like its going backwards.

Yeah I don't want to vape cream, custard, milk, cereal or cake.

I ordered elements freah squeeze orange juice from republic of vape last night, got high hopes for that one. ROV have a fairly massive range, got a few more fruity ones I can't remember the names of right now.

Advertisement