Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

EGriff wrote: »
    Yeah I don't want to vape cream, custard, milk, cereal or cake.

I ordered elements freah squeeze orange juice from republic of vape last night, got high hopes for that one. ROV have a fairly massive range, got a few more fruity ones I can't remember the names of right now.

That Fresh Squeeze smells exactly like pure fresh Orange juice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Sounds good. I like frozen orange from HOL but it can be a bit hit and miss, sometimes it's delicious and sometimes it tastes kind of blank.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Yeah I don't want to vape cream, custard, milk, cereal or cake.

I ordered elements freah squeeze orange juice from republic of vape last night, got high hopes for that one. ROV have a fairly massive range, got a few more fruity ones I can't remember the names of right now.

Ya just discovered that site a few days ago, interesting selection in their own brand all right :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I nipped in to their shop the other day. Huge range of juices, so many it was hard to choose what to buy.

Tried several, but went for elements key lime cookie, twelve monkies Congo custard and they threw in an opened bottle of pear drops.

Interestingly, I was trying them out on a subtank without the rta case fitted, so it was effectively a dripper. It worked a treat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

I ordered elements freah squeeze orange juice from republic of vape last night, got high hopes for that one.

I just finished a bottle of elements, watermelon chill i got from them and it was dam nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

Oh for feck sake .............. I was all ready to pull the trigger on the Aspire Pegasus this morning after days of indecision between that and the IPV D2 and now Evic .....pullls me back in .

Upgradable firmware really is a winner though, as we have now seen with this . Evic are winning me over one upgrade at a time .

jonski wrote: »
    Oh for feck sake .............. I was all ready to pull the trigger on the Aspire Pegasus this morning after days of indecision between that and the IPV D2 and now Evic .....pullls me back in .

Upgradable firmware really is a winner though, as we have now seen with this . Evic are winning me over one upgrade at a time .

I'll go for the evic now,SS coil will be the way to go,the IPV D2 is a fantastic mod & very accurate at temp control,buy both,it's nearly Xmas:D:D

Had to edit this post,the Nebox looks good as well,just seen Grimms Video & he really loves it...

Had to edit this post,the Nebox looks good as well,just seen Grimms Video & he really loves it...

No , ...... just no , .... and shut up .............and get off these forums ..........

On a more serious note , it seems small and fiddly and I'm getting on and want it big and easy to use .... like leaving the kids to use meccano and the small lego bricks and I'll use the bigger bricks and a tractor suspension spring as a coil .

No , ...... just no , .... and shut up .............and get off these forums ..........

On a more serious note , it seems small and fiddly and I'm getting on and want it big and easy to use .... like leaving the kids to use meccano and the small lego bricks and I'll use the bigger bricks and a tractor suspension spring as a coil .

I know what you mean,I have arthritis in the hands & the easiest mod to pick up is the IPV D2 & you get a free skin with it.

• Advertisement

I went with the 1.3 version of the firmware as it leaves the screen less cluttered . I believe both it, and the 2.0 offer the same except for whats on the screen .

I went with the 1.3 version of the firmware as it leaves the screen less cluttered . I believe both it, and the 2.0 offer the same except for whats on the screen .

That's what I heard as well,oh yeah,I meant to say that the IPV D2 also does SS under the Ti mode.

I opened this when I got home from work, smells kinda like a terry's chocolate orange to me. I haven't vaped it yet, I can't be bothered to fix up a dripper for it right now, maybe tomorrow.

I'm vaping ROV own brand gobstoppers right now, it's spot on and delicious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

I'm hoping someone can help me. I can't find a setup that suits me , I have a nautilus but it keeps leaking on me , I tried a sub tank keeps leaking on me. Most other cheaper ones I've tried leak on me aswel

I use a gs air at work and it never leaks but I want something new for when I'm not in work.

Can someone recommend a decent tank I could use that might not leak ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

rottie 11 wrote: »
    I'm hoping someone can help me. I can't find a setup that suits me , I have a nautilus but it keeps leaking on me , I tried a sub tank keeps leaking on me. Most other cheaper ones I've tried leak on me aswel

I use a gs air at work and it never leaks but I want something new for when I'm not in work.

Kayfun Lite plus or clone equivalent. Never leaks but is a mouth to lung setup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

See, everything leaks a little bit, even the best tanks, even the cheapest ones.
    GS air seems to be rock solid and very few people report leaks, kayfun V4 I have hardly ever leaks, Aspire Atlantis V1 has never leaked on me in the usual way (if you turn it upside down that a different matter!).
    Best thing to do is keep up a regular maintenance routine.
    Nautilus - Every other time I filled it I'd take out the coil, wipe it dry (especially the base) and thoroughly rise the base with hot water, cotton bud (on a stick) down the air pipe/chimney, wash the drip tip. Keeps the ick from building up and the condensation cleaned out.
    Same goes for the subtank, especially the base.
    Cleaning your gear is a good habit either way.

TinCool wrote: »
    Kayfun Lite plus or clone equivalent. Never leaks but is a mouth to lung setup.
    Can't agree with that at all. Its very prone to leaking, especially if you lose the vacuum. The key is keeping it clean and making sure its all nice a snugly tightened.
    After filling it helps greatly to suck the bejesus out of it for a few pulls to get that vacumm re-established.

Didihno wrote: »
    See, everything leaks a little bit, even the best tanks, even the cheapest ones.
    GS air seems to be rock solid and very few people report leaks, kayfun V4 I have hardly ever leaks, Aspire Atlantis V1 has never leaked on me in the usual way (if you turn it upside down that a different matter!).
    Best thing to do is keep up a regular maintenance routine.
    Nautilus - Every other time I filled it I'd take out the coil, wipe it dry (especially the base) and thoroughly rise the base with hot water, cotton bud (on a stick) down the air pipe/chimney, wash the drip tip. Keeps the ick from building up and the condensation cleaned out.
    Same goes for the subtank, especially the base.
    Cleaning your gear is a good habit either way.

That's too much hassle for me tbh , I'm just looking for something simple at this stage because I'm getting a bit sick of the whole vaping thing and I don't wana be back smoking.

I seen there's a new gs air tank out with a 4ml tank and a proper adjustable air flow but I can't find it for sale in ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

Agree my GS Air is the only tank of 4 that has never leaked.

Nautilus could have cost me a few bob when it leaked while on the seat of a new rental car, luckily there was something underneath it to absorb the leak. iSub G serious leaker, Aspire Triton actually my favourite tank, but it does throw out a bit, but rarely.

Since today using Nautilus drip tip on Triton, what a smooth finish this Nautilus drip tip has

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

That's too much hassle for me tbh , I'm just looking for something simple at this stage because I'm getting a bit sick of the whole vaping thing and I don't wana be back smoking.

I seen there's a new gs air tank out with a 4ml tank and a proper adjustable air flow but I can't find it for sale in ireland
    A bit of cleaning is too much hassle?
    Why can't people these days be willing to put in any effort?
    Thats not directed at you Rottie, its more indicative of this bloody playstation generation.
    I want it all, now and I don't want to life a finger to get it!

• Advertisement

A bit of cleaning is too much hassle?
    Why can't people these days be willing to put in any effort?
    Thats not directed at you Rottie, its more indicative of this bloody playstation generation.
    I want it all, now and I don't want to life a finger to get it!

Well ya for me it is because I'm getting sick of the vaping. Nothing is working out lik , I'm basically at the stage where if I don't find something easy to use il be back on the cigs

Well ya for me it is because I'm getting sick of the vaping. Nothing is working out lik , I'm basically at the stage where if I don't find something easy to use il be back on the cigs
    I feel for ya mate, but don't give up.
    I get frustrated as hell with my gear at times, this ones leaks, that one is not firing, the other keeps dry hitting.
    You just have to have a bit of patience and put in a little effort.
    For me, when the alternative is smoking and cancer and a horrible death, well fk that I don't mind sticking a cotton bud into a drip tip every other day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

In terms of tanks leaking I've had great success with Fiber Freaks instead of Japanese Cotton as my wicking material.

Only one of my four sub tanks leaks and that literally only occurs once a week at most. I've 3 others which have never leaked at all.

The tank that always drove me mad was the original lemo but since ditching the cotton for fiber freaks it was perfect.

Worth a punt anyway... ( I use density number 1.)

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/diy/559-fiber-freaks.html

I feel for ya mate, but don't give up.
    I get frustrated as hell with my gear at times, this ones leaks, that one is not firing, the other keeps dry hitting.
    You just have to have a bit of patience and put in a little effort.
    For me, when the alternative is smoking and cancer and a horrible death, well fk that I don't mind sticking a cotton bud into a drip tip every other day!

Ya I agree man **** fags but vaping is really pushing my buttons lately lol. Think il just sell all my gear and keep the gs air tank.

Does anyone know where I can get the new gs air (gs air m) ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Bad Vape Day - yes been there quite a lot.

Tanks are acting up and/or nothing tastes right.

Then there are the moments of pure vape bliss.

And the months turning into years since I last smoked a cig.

My nautilius has never leaked in about 4 months of daily use, I have the hollowed steel tank on it if that makes a difference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

+1 on the nautilus although I've only had mine four weeks.

The black subtank mini that came with my subox kit has leaked since almost day one, the silver sub tank mini that I bought at the same time which might be an updated version has never really leaked although perhaps once.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

I have had a Nautilus leak before but it wasn't constant, subtanks never leak for me and I have 3 regular one and 3 subtank plus, Lemo 1 & 2 have been very good as well

Ya I agree man **** fags but vaping is really pushing my buttons lately lol. Think il just sell all my gear and keep the gs air tank.

Does anyone know where I can get the new gs air (gs air m) ?
    Stay the course is all I'll say. And I wouldn't sell the gear unless you really don't want it.
    We have no idea what the corrupt bunch of fkwits we voted in will do with the vaping legislation. Soon enough it might get very hard to buy good gear.
    I for one, am stockpiling!

• Advertisement

Whatever happened with that eGo battery that you didn't have to charge or charge once a year (I forget the exact details)? I think it was wicked advertising it as coming soon.

Turned out to be vaporware? (sorry :pac:)

EDIT: I found where we were talking about it http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056432547&page=229 one year to the day today, now that is weird, it just popped into my head before I posted here.

Advertisement