Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

And i just mentioned to my dad yesterday that supposedly theres a battery that you dont need to charge, refering to this ego. It was om that thread i found out about it. I even seen it advertised om the back of a Dublin bus afterwards.
    Have heard or seen nothing since.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

It ( the rumour ) has been doing the rounds again recently in connection with a company called Steorn .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Steorn and their perpetual investor fleecing motion machine.

Physics be damned :D

Saying that there are number of interesting battery technologies in the works such as lithium air batteries. Lithium-air batteries have the potential of 5–15 times the specific energy of current lithium-ion batteries. Likely first use in electric cars but the tech may see refinement for smaller devices... don't hold your vapour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Vapourpal is opening next month in Northside Shopping Centre. It'll be nice to have more than vaping dog and VIP to choose from in the area!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭morritty

Vapourpal is opening next month in Northside Shopping Centre. It'll be nice to have more than vaping dog and VIP to choose from in the area!

Fantastic, Sometimes it's its nice not going to town :D and they sell Halcyon Haze

• Advertisement

morritty wrote: »
    Fantastic, Sometimes it's its nice not going to town :D and they sell Halcyon Haze

They sell a few liquids I like, so I'm happy. I invariably end up stuck on a day off when I'm not heading into town, and end up using vaping dog so it'll be nice not to have to do that again :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

I'm new enough to vaping and checked a link on here for vendors. Just wanted to recommend thebestshop.eu too, ordered yesterday afternoon, arrived today along with a freebie :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I'm new enough to vaping and checked a link on here for vendors. Just wanted to recommend thebestshop.eu too, ordered yesterday afternoon, arrived today along with a freebie :)

They are one of the best around Ireland,their name says it all :D:D:D I have used them since the first day they opened,I think it was 4 or 5 years ago,the memory is not too good now.
    Did you use the code "irishvape" for the 10% off....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

They are one of the best around Ireland,their name says it all :D:D:D I have used them since the first day they opened,I think it was 4 or 5 years ago,the memory is not too good now.
    Did you use the code "irishvape" for the 10% off....
    I didn't but I certainly will the next time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I didn't but I certainly will the next time

Just a tip: discount codes = less frequent freebies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Does anyone know of any bricks and mortar shops in or around Dundrum? Going away on Saturday morning and I forgot to put an order in. :(

Does anyone know of any bricks and mortar shops in or around Dundrum? Going away on Saturday morning and I forgot to put an order in. :(

None in Dundrum that I'm aware of. Healthier Choice in Clondalkin have a seriously good range of juice (suicide bunny, cosmic fog, bord 02, element, few more) if you're stuck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Healthier Choice in Bray are the same if that's handier for you to get to. I'd recommend Ecovape over HC for the service but HC have upped their game and have a few good juices at good prices. My first post on this forum was a (justified) rant about HC but just a quick look in the window proves they've changed a lot in the year or so that I've been here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Cheers for the suggestions guys, I'll see if I can make it out to one of them tomorrow. Don't want to be stuck with overpriced VIP stuff for the week!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

If you order from esmokeireland in the next say 15/20 mins there's a very very good chance that you'll have your order delivered tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Interesting video. Nothing so new with the ceramic though. Anyone else spend their evenings making ceramic wicks from fish tank filters for their genesis atties in years gone by?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭Tickityboo

None in Dundrum that I'm aware of. Healthier Choice in Clondalkin have a seriously good range of juice (suicide bunny, cosmic fog, bord 02, element, few more) if you're stuck

There's a couple in Dunlaioghre
    The Republic of Vape is just past Argos on lower Georges St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Tickityboo wrote: »
    There's a couple in Dunlaioghre
    The Republic of Vape is just past Argos on lower Georges St.

And Cigatec at the People's Park end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

I wonder will our Irish vendors do some black Friday sales. I'm due to make big liquid order. I'm running low, so trying to hold off!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

moleyv wrote: »
    I wonder will our Irish vendors do some black Friday sales. I'm due to make big liquid order. I'm running low, so trying to hold off!!
    You should have gone to Vapefest!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

moleyv wrote: »
    You should have gone to Vapefest!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Right I need a new mod.My istick 50watt has just started acting up.
    It basically keeps adjusting the wattage to 50 watts on its own and Im almost after burning the mouth off myself with boiling hot juice.Didnt spot the wattage and took a pull on it.
    Not a good experience at all!!!!
    Anyway whats my options?Not into temperature control etc.I vape at around 15-20watts but need an all day battery.

Any good recommendations?

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Another is tick 50 maybe....
    Or have look in the 4sale section for a good buy, people here are usually very decent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Whats the quickest postage method these days with Fasttech?

Hellrazer wrote: »
    It basically keeps adjusting the wattage to 50 watts on its own and Im almost after burning the mouth off myself with boiling hot juice.Didnt spot the wattage and took a pull on it.
    Anyway whats my options?Not into temperature control etc.I vape at around 15-20watts but need an all day battery.

Thanks

You can lock the wattage on your istick if I remember correctly?

But if you're needing a new mod and are purely looking for something with a large battery capacity and ability to vape at 20w, I'd probably get another istick or an Evic VT. The evic has a 5000mah battery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

Hellrazer wrote: »

Thanks

Don't know if portability is a big factor for you, but a quick shout for the MVP 3. Yeah it's a bit of a brick but it's rock solid in my experience. Big (3800 mAh) battery in it too, easily lasts as long as my istick 50w even though it shouldn't! think I saw them on special at ezsmoke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Another vote for the Evic vt. Get almost two days out of mine and I'm a pretty heavy user

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Trond wrote: »
    Whats the quickest postage method these days with Fasttech?

I've been using Sweden Post.

For my last 3 shipments 1 arrived in 2 weeks and the other 2 in 3 weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

8mm wrote: »
    I've been using Sweden Post.

For my last 3 shipments 1 arrived in 2 weeks and the other 2 in 3 weeks.

Feicers wouldn't give me the Swedish post option. Went with Swiss post instead. Wanted to avoid the others given Black Friday is so near.

Advertisement