Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Soundman wrote:
    Is that juice the Churrios from The Milkman? White bottle, Blue carton? If so it is 99% VG, not PG as far as I have seen.

Yes, that's the one. Sorry you're right, VG. I assumed when I got it it was PG. So I didn't expect it to be runny. I always mix them up.

The side fill is a nuisance when the juice is so runny it likes to flow out of the sucker thing.

By clicky I mean its cheap/plastic sounding clicky rather than a reassuring proper click if that makes sense, maybe not...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Yeah, I think I know what you mean about the clicky. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Anyone see any deals for a 30W Istick with a tank? Bestshop are out of stock in the colour my friend wants......ESI dont do them anymore it seems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

Trond wrote: »
    Anyone see any deals for a 30W Istick with a tank? Bestshop are out of stock in the colour my friend wants......ESI dont do them anymore it seems.

Spotted this at ezsmoke. 30w and a gs air bundled together
    http://www.ezsmoke.ie/electronic-cigarette-kits-c-53/658-istick-30w-gs-air-starter-kit.html

bd2012 wrote: »

Cheers for that although @ €65 thats daylight robbery. bestshop has the exact same deal for €48. Probably why they are sold out!

• Advertisement

Cheers for that although @ €65 thats daylight robbery. bestshop has the exact same deal for €48. Probably why they are sold out!

Yeah thought it might be a bit steep alright! Kinda out of touch on prices these days

bd2012 wrote: »
    Yeah thought it might be a bit steep alright! Kinda out of touch on prices these days

Might email them as I see they have the 30W in stock for sale on its own....

Might email them as I see they have the 30W in stock for sale on its own....

Might have seen them in republic of Vape a wee bit cheaper

So this is very interesting. Pricey at €50 odd but it certainly looks groundbreaking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

How about an Eleaf 60w TC with an Eleaf Melo II for €66

http://e-cigaretteshop.eu/en/mods/850-eleaf-i-stick-tc-60wmelo-2-crearomizer-kit.html

• Advertisement

So this is very interesting. Pricey at €50 odd but it certainly looks groundbreaking

Looks the business,I do like the airflow system on it,a 10ml juice well is excellent & the way the wire is trapped (ok for Kanthal,not sure about nickel though) only downside for me is taking out the screws to trap your wire,with my arthritis,that is 2 screws lost:D:D:D
    If the screw heads were wide enough,I could trap nickel wire around them,must do some more looking....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

ooooo....that does look nice, yeah fiddly getting the wire in, but I'd imagine with a bit of practice you could do it similar to how you wire a plug, loosen off (but not remove) both screws and slip both wires in at the same time.

Im very close to just saying f*ck it and ordering one!

There are other reviews on youtube that are far better than the one posted. It looks to be so well made.

Im very close to just saying f*ck it and ordering one!

There are other reviews on youtube that are far better than the one posted. It looks to be so well made.

Have you got a link for purchasing this..

Have you got a link for purchasing this..

http://aeronautvape.co.uk/products/aeronaut-competition-rda

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

I was thinking of ordering some Suicide Bunny juice as I've read reviews of people going crazy for the stuff. I've never tried it before but it seems a little pricey.
    Has anyone here tried it? And is it worth the extra few quid?
    If so, which one would you recommend?

I think the whole lies about the ingredients and having large amounts of diacetyl put a lot of people off the brand. I don't know if its fine now, but it certainly meant I've never purchased any.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

moleyv wrote: »
    I think the whole lies about the ingredients and having large amounts of diacetyl put a lot of people off the brand. I don't know if its fine now, but it certainly meant I've never purchased any.

I read about that alright but I think it was sorted out and they released the results of lab tests to prove they are safe. Not 100% on that though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Massive props to Republic of Vape.

Boyfriend bought a load of stuff from them at vapefest. It was first thing in the morning and nothing was fully set up. Unfortunately, about two hours later, after leaving vapefest, we noticed he never got the two efest batteries he paid for with his mod and other bits.

Facebooked them privately because himself asked me to. I wasn't expecting much because there's no paper trail so they'd have to take me at my word.

To my very pleasant surprise, Cian apologised and posted out not only the two efests, but also two 30ml bottles of Khali Vapors Valley Girl to my boyfriend straight away.

Very, very impressed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Is it a screw that holds the metal plates on an Istick 50w together? The bottom plate of mine is loose, but my magic blue screwdriver won't fit :eek:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Got some DIY stuff from ezsmoke today and they threw in a free bottle of concentrate :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Massive props to Republic of Vape.

Boyfriend bought a load of stuff from them at vapefest. It was first thing in the morning and nothing was fully set up. Unfortunately, about two hours later, after leaving vapefest, we noticed he never got the two efest batteries he paid for with his mod and other bits.

Facebooked them privately because himself asked me to. I wasn't expecting much because there's no paper trail so they'd have to take me at my word.

To my very pleasant surprise, Cian apologised and posted out not only the two efests, but also two 30ml bottles of Khali Vapors Valley Girl to my boyfriend straight away.

Very, very impressed.

That is brilliant service. Never actually bought anything from ROV before, but the next time I'm buying anything, I know where I'm getting it from.

trixiebust wrote: »
    Is it a screw that holds the metal plates on an Istick 50w together? The bottom plate of mine is loose, but my magic blue screwdriver won't fit :eek:
    Think they're torx screws, not sure but I think that's what they are. Dealz/ 2€ shop do sets afaik

That is brilliant service. Never actually bought anything from ROV before, but the next time I'm buying anything, I know where I'm getting it from.

I've bought from them a few times and they're always great. Usually get it the next working day, and they're sound with throwing in the odd freebie. Loads of discounts on premium juice this month too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

You should try their own range if you like sweet flavours, they're all retro sweets and they're pretty savage. Double dip and gobstoppers are spot on.

EGriff wrote: »
    You should try their own range if you like sweet flavours, they're all retro sweets and they're pretty savage. Double dip and gobstoppers are spot on.

Double dip is one of my favourite liquids

What are the best 18650 batteries these days. I'm using the light blue and the green Samsung ones. They don't quite last me the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

moleyv wrote: »
    What are the best 18650 batteries these days. I'm using the light blue and the green Samsung ones. They don't quite last me the day.

I have brown lgs. First battery to ever last me a full day. Vaping at 0.5 ohm @ 30 watts. Got them from esi

• Advertisement

Shinobollo wrote:
    I have brown lgs. First battery to ever last me a full day. Vaping at 0.5 ohm @ 30 watts. Got them from esi

Just looking at them there, they have better mah alright, so can hold more. But they are only rated 20A whereas the Samsung are 30A. I'll have to have a look to see if 20A will do. I got my Samsung's off ESI too. I think Samsung and LG are supposed to be the best brands.

Advertisement