Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

I see Vape-Forward are releasing their new line of VapourFlasks on......................... the 25th of December . Really doesn't seem like a good business move to me , I would have tried to move heaven and earth to have them out in time for Christmas shopping .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Just looking at the vivi nova tanks online and I came across one with no wicks in it. Does anyone know what coils that one takes ? Kind of hoping it takes the same coils as the aspire k1 or aspire maxi ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Just looking at the vivi nova tanks online and I came across one with no wicks in it. Does anyone know what coils that one takes ? Kind of hoping it takes the same coils as the aspire k1 or aspire maxi ?

If it's the one in the attachment, it takes the same coils as the k1/maxi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

If it's the one in the attachment, it takes the same coils as the k1/maxi

Yes that's the one thank you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Thankyou & the same to you...

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

little shout out to ESI.Thanks for the candy cane, it was very tasty :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

LazyPicti wrote: »
    little shout out to ESI.Thanks for the candy cane, it was very tasty :)

Same goes for the PickandMixDIY , but I am saving my candy cane for Christmas ............because I am disciplined :D

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

jonski wrote: »
    Same goes for the PickandMixDIY , but I am saving my candy cane for Christmas ............because I am disciplined :D

disciplined :confused: I'll have to Google that one, that candy cane was gone before the wrapper hit the ground :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Any of you used a Triton 2? Is it as versatile as they claim?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

EGriff wrote: »
    Any of you used a Triton 2? Is it as versatile as they claim?

I have a Triton 2 with the RTA pack as well, I really like it, I can build my own and there's now an excellent array of pre-built coils, Kanthal Claptons, Ni Claptons for TC, as well as normal coils of various metals.

To check the status of your 3 batteries by percentages...

Turn off RX200,hold all 3 buttons down for 20 seconds & the display will show the 3 batteries with their percentages of charge left.

I got an email from CloudHouse Vapor ,they have moved to Berlin,Germany...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

I got an email from CloudHouse Vapor ,they have moved to Berlin,Germany...

Me too, snap lol

They've been sending from Berlin for a while now.

Anyone know how long Gearbest EU warehouse orders take to arrive? They shipped my Nebox on Monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

EGriff wrote:
    Anyone know how long Gearbest EU warehouse orders take to arrive? They shipped my Nebox on Monday.

Took 11 days for mine but that was in the run up to xmas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

EGriff wrote: »

The only order I made from the EU warehouse arrived 4 days after I got the shipped email. Was back around September. I have a phone on the way from the EU warehouse for my wife, it hasn't shipped yet but I'll update when it does. Thinking of getting a bluetooth car stereo on there too! They have none in the EU warehouse though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

I had to wait two weeks around the beginning of December.

Other times, 6/7 days. I wish they would stock more there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Don't forget that you may still be liable for customs duty on purchases from Gearbest EU.

Soundman wrote:
    Don't forget that you may still be liable for customs duty on purchases from Gearbest EU.

Really? They advertise it as not having to worry about customs.

Its a big mystery too where in the EU the warehouse is. My stuff normally only has An Post stickers.

So whether bulk boxes of many orders are sent to each country, to then be post labelled and forwarded I'm not sure. Similar to amazon agreement with an post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Soundman wrote: »

Aren't items from the eu exempt from import duty?

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Aren't items from the eu exempt from import duty?

The EU warehouses don't pay import duty on the products that they have in their warehouses that they bring in from China. The money owed is then passed on to the purchaser.

If you have noticed some parcels arriving from Gearbest and Fasttech with yellow stickers, this is customs stating that the product is actually originating from outside the EU.

https://thomas.vanhoutte.be/miniblog/explained-yellow-sticker-on-package-goods-do-not-meet-the-requirement-of-article-9/

moleyv wrote: »
    So whether bulk boxes of many orders are sent to each country, to then be post labelled and forwarded I'm not sure. Similar to amazon agreement with an post.

That is basically it. They bulk ship to the EU to make it look like it's originating from here but it isn't. It's just relabelled and reshipped to the purchaser. The likes of Swiss Post or Sweden Post are prime examples.

I've never had a yellow sticker on the ones from the 'EU warehouse' though. Only from China.

I normally do small split orders to keep it under 22e when I order from China if I can, but do 'full' orders from EU.

I won't be too impressed if I get a bill on an EU order. China, fair enough.

There is some new kanger stuff coming out, with top fill tanks and TC mods. They user the newer cylindrical coils. I'll wait until I see some reviews first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

I had 7 successful orders from Fasttech and 3 from Gearbest's EU Warehouse and never had any customs issues. I wouldn't worry about it....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

Would I be safe in assuming that ordering from gearbests Chinese site is similar to fasttech, ie forget about your order until it arrives and surprises you! Order shipped 10 Dec. Still nothing.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

No duty on my Nebox

• Advertisement

I've never been charged any duty on eCig stuff, had a fair few Chinese orders come in over 22€ too.

Advertisement