Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 quarefarmers

Thanks for the heads up,!!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 ohmplate

EGriff wrote: »
    I did cheers, dubious quality though, its just a green battery with a sticker saying 2500mah 18650.

Gonna order a few LGs and a charger today.

Is there a serial number under the sticker? Could be a Samsung or Sony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

So the Cleito has no chimney. It has a long tube like coil that a drip tip fits in to the end of.

Have we come full circle and Aspire are now making cartos?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

So the Cleito has no chimney. It has a long tube like coil that a drip tip fits in to the end of.

Have we come full circle and Aspire are now making cartos?

Just like the carto but with a much bigger airhole,the vape is similar to the Bellus,a smooth airflow,not a harsh air,hard to explain & the top fill cap screws into the carto coil.
    Only one reviewer (Twisted420) mentioned about unscrewing the top fill cap might pull the coil with it & cause a flood.He said it won't because the coil is well seated into the base.
    I have gone through 5 tanks of liquid with no leaks or loosening of coil.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Republic of Vape were selling the Kbox today for 99 c.
    They forgot to limit it to 1 per customer and some bastards snapped up the lot of them.

I'd hate to see them selling them on now for a tidy profit. There was so many disappointed people today who tried to buy but they were all gone within 5 minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

El Guapo! wrote: »
    They forgot to limit it to 1 per customer and some bastards snapped up the lot of them.

I'd hate to see them selling them on now for a tidy profit. There was so many disappointed people today who tried to buy but they were all gone within 5 minutes.

agreed!

Can anyone recommend good, cheap juices? I know the e-smoke ranges and republic of vape stuff, but are there any others?

I'm looking for a cheapish strawberry/custard type juice, but I'm fed up with paying €20 a bottle.

Preferably available in Ireland as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 225 ✭✭eirewhite

Can anyone recommend good, cheap juices? I know the e-smoke ranges and republic of vape stuff, but are there any others?

I'm looking for a cheapish strawberry/custard type juice, but I'm fed up with paying €20 a bottle.

Im in the same boat costing me 20 quid every 3 or 4 days. So i put an order in for 250ml of premixed 60 40 vg pg and 5 10ml bottles of concentrate. Whole thing cost around 35quid with postage from cloudhouse and should make around 200ml of liquid i think. Thats the cheapest way i think for me anyway untill i get the hang of diying then ill mix up my own blends which will be cheaper again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭dball

what Strength mg Fred?

dball wrote: »
    what Strength mg Fred?

Usually 6ish.

Hadn't thought about diy, I haven't done it for some time, so might pick that up again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

El Guapo! wrote: »

I managed to get in on that yesterday. I ordered two (one for a backup). Got an email from ROV this morning saying that because some people were taking the piss and ordering upwards of twenty(!), they're only sending one out to each customer and have refunded the extra cash. Proper order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

I managed to get in on that yesterday. I ordered two (one for a backup). Got an email from ROV this morning saying that because some people were taking the piss and ordering upwards of twenty(!), they're only sending one out to each customer and have refunded the extra cash. Proper order.

Was it the silver 40w kbox?

Those never took off because they were released just before the subbox kit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

moleyv wrote: »
    Was it the silver 40w kbox?

Those never took off because they were released just before the subbox kit.

Yeah, that's the one. Not a brilliant box by all accounts, but for 99c it's a pretty serious bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭thevaper

Help!

Anyone got a spare glass tank for a Billow V2.
    Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

anyone no what the new vape shop in Kilkenny is called ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

jambofc wrote: »
    anyone no what the new vape shop in Kilkenny is called ?

Its the same company as thebone on thr top of Cruises St in Limerick, which is pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Its the same company as thebone on thr top of Cruises St in Limerick, which is pretty good.

cant find the website is it called the bone ?

edit....or is that a typo and should be "the one" lol

double edit found it cheers

Anyone know if theres any vape shops in new ross, wexford or enniscorthy?? Need to grab a bottle of juice and a coil for an isub and will be passing through all 3 very soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 97 ✭✭Don Imac2

eirewhite wrote: »
    Anyone know if theres any vape shops in new ross, wexford or enniscorthy?? Need to grab a bottle of juice and a coil for an isub and will be passing through all 3 very soon

SmokefreeIreland. Ground Floor (free-standing kiosk), Tescos, Wexford Town.

There is supposed to be one in New Ross called Celtic Mist, 50 South Main St.

Hope that helps.

Don Imac2 wrote: »
    SmokefreeIreland. Ground Floor (free-standing kiosk), Tescos, Wexford Town.

There is supposed to be one in New Ross called Celtic Mist, 50 South Main St.

Hope that helps.
    Thanks for the reply. I ended up shooting over to vaporpal gorey. Thank god my diy gear arrived today. Sick of these situations

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭iba

Guys,

I have been lent an Innokin CoolFire IV plus with an iSub Apex tank for a week and I have to say that it is a big step up from what I am used to which is a Protank II with adjustable airflow an iStick 40w battery, but I really really like it.

I guess my only complaint about it is, is that the tank is very small and hard to see. Besides that I am just wondering:

a) how long does the coil generally last for?

b) how do I know when I need a new coil?

c) are there other tanks/kits out there similar to this but are better?

Also I often read that people vape at 25w or 30w. I'm only using this on 14w as anything higher is a bit harsh for me. I'm also using 12mg nicotine strength. I'm wondering what nicotine strength do people use? Would I be better lowering my nicotine strength and would this decrease the harshness?

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

iba wrote: »
    Guys,

I have been lent an Innokin CoolFire IV plus with an iSub Apex tank for a week and I have to say that it is a big step up from what I am used to which is a Protank II with adjustable airflow an iStick 40w battery, but I really really like it.

I guess my only complaint about it is, is that the tank is very small and hard to see. Besides that I am just wondering:

a) how long does the coil generally last for?

b) how do I know when I need a new coil?

c) are there other tanks/kits out there similar to this but are better?

Also I often read that people vape at 25w or 30w. I'm only using this on 14w as anything higher is a bit harsh for me. I'm also using 12mg nicotine strength. I'm wondering what nicotine strength do people use? Would I be better lowering my nicotine strength and would this decrease the harshness?

Thanks

I had the Apex tank but I gave it to a friend of mine as I didn't really like it.
    I thought it was grand at first but after a short while a few issues just done my head in.

As you say, it's quite hard to see how much juice is left as the window on the side is pretty small.
    That window then tends to fog up all the time which makes it impossible to see the level.

You'll know when you need a new coil as you'll get a burnt taste when vaping.
    The coils on that tank only lasted me a week. They seemed to burn up in no time at all.
    Generally from other tanks I've gotten about 2 - 3 weeks.

I use a Kanger subtank mini every day and in my opinion you can't go wrong with the subtank. They can leak slighly from time to time but overall they're a fantastic tank.

As for the nic strength, if you drop the level it should reduce the harshness but it depends on what type of juice you're using too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

Marjorie , have you seen my smoking jacket ?

I have my slippers and my Pipe

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

jonski wrote: »
    Marjorie , have you seen my smoking jacket ?

I have my slippers and my Pipe

So tempted although it does look a wee bit clunky. 24mm shank to accommodate battery.
    Great to finally see a regulated 18650 pipe all the same.
    Wonder what it would look like with a decent stem ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Shinobollo wrote: »
    So tempted although it does look a wee bit clunky. 24mm shank to accommodate battery.
    Great to finally see a regulated 18650 pipe all the same.
    Wonder what it would look like with a decent stem ?

I'm seriously tempted by this as well. I do most of my vaping in the evening in front of the tv, it'd fit right in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Wismec RX200 Reuleaux + Smok TFV4 with Quad Coil. Epic flavour, Epic vapour production, Epic clouds and Epic juice sucking! Very impressed with the setup, just using in Wattage Mode for now til I get some SS coils for it, hopefully a bit of TC can reign in the tanks thirst! Would highly recommend both the tank and the Mod anyways, will add some more comments on TC when I build a TC Coil in the RDA or get some off the shelf TC coils.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Inquitus wrote:
    Wismec RX200 Reuleaux + Smok TFV4 with Quad Coil. Epic flavour, Epic vapour production, Epic clouds and Epic juice sucking! Very impressed with the setup, just using in Wattage Mode for now til I get some SS coils for it, hopefully a bit of TC can reign in the tanks thirst! Would highly recommend both the tank and the Mod anyways, will add some more comments on TC when I build a TC Coil in the RDA or get some off the shelf TC coils.

Yeah the tfv4 gets good reviews but supposed to tear through liquid. I'd be broke!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,668 ✭✭✭Glebee

Currently using 3mg juices in both my ijust2 and mini nautilis/mini istick combo and think its time I took the plunge to 0mg juice. I know i may be restricted in getting certain juice but is there a major difference between 3mg and 0mg? Id be thinking in the ijust2 there would not be a major noticable difference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Glebee wrote: »
    Currently using 3mg juices in both my ijust2 and mini nautilis/mini istick combo and think its time I took the plunge to 0mg juice. I know i may be restricted in getting certain juice but is there a major difference between 3mg and 0mg? Id be thinking in the ijust2 there would not be a major noticable difference.

If you are Sub Ohming in the iJust2 with 3mg juice then you are still getting through a decent bit of Nicotine, if not then the switch to 0mg would be less noticeable.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Does anybody know if theres a leather case for the Evic vtc mini that can be worn around your neck?

Advertisement