Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Doge wrote: »
    I posted on the e-cigarette-forum for the first time and was pointed to 2 alternatives,
    The no pity by no name RDA:

2gu8bda.jpg

And the Vicous ant AX1.

I think I'll go with the no pity or a clone of it, edit: posted link to a cap only!

I could see myself cutting coil leads just the right length for me to take on my travels, so I could just pop a replacement coil while on the go and not have to bring a cutting tool with me.

Looks like a real easy deck to build with.

Hate to piss on your parade but that's just for the "cloud cap" which I presume is the drip tip.
    The rda without a cloud cap is €120.
    Looks gorgeous all the same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Are dreamcloud connected to efag?

I was looking through their T & Cs, and it says efag and efag.ie in it a few times??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQTAJyXHxQU

What a bummer,gotta buy the RBA & the 5ml tank...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Ecirette has the 5ml tank,picked one up today on my travels,looks kinda odd but works :)

jno547 wrote: »
    Ecirette has the 5ml tank,picked one up today on my travels,looks kinda odd but works :)

Hey Doc,is that 5ml tank you bought loose when fitted to the base,like the one in the above video.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

moleyv wrote: »
    Are dreamcloud connected to efag?

I was looking through their T & Cs, and it says efag and efag.ie in it a few times??

Not that I'm aware of, they could be connected though. Or it could be something simple like copying the wording from their t&cs and not editing properly.

Not that I'm aware of, they could be connected though. Or it could be something simple like copying the wording from their t&cs and not editing properly.

Please don't tell me they're cloning ts&cs as well !

Hey Doc,is that 5ml tank you bought loose when fitted to the base,like the one in the above video.

It is, needs to be held tightly when filling and is fine once top is screwed down. Haven't watched the vid yet but this is a problem for sure.

Anyone looking for a larger RTA, I've had the Smok TF RTA with the G2 deck a couple days now, and I must say its fantastic so far.

Smok build quality really is top notch. There was a nice build in there, twisted, coming in around 0.2 ohms. Easy to wick.

It guzzles though. The flavour is excellent, the vapour is so dense, even with full air flow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,055 ✭✭✭Doge

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Hate to piss on your parade but that's just for the "cloud cap" which I presume is the drip tip.
    The rda without a cloud cap is €120.
    Looks gorgeous all the same

I replied to you earlier but looks like it didn't go through.
    I should have known that getting a €120 mod for €20 seemed fishy! :pac:

I ended up buying a clone from 3fvape along with a resistance meter and a cutting tool for about $24 with shipping from Holland.

It will be interesting to see how long it takes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

No you don't. Have seen vids on the RBA section using the default tank. It works, it'll just get through juice a bit quicker. The bubble glass thing is just marketing, it's not a necessity Todd can talk out his arse with the best of them at times.

Around 5:10 into this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UOtoIbw6lo

No you don't. Have seen vids on the RBA section using the default tank. It works, it'll just get through juice a bit quicker. The bubble glass thing is just marketing, it's not a necessity Todd can talk out his arse with the best of them at times.

Around 5:10 into this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UOtoIbw6lo

He says the RBA does take up some space in the tank but doesn't say how much.
    Here is a video showing how to rebuild the stock coils,looks easy enough to me...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo0str-QbZM

It is, needs to be held tightly when filling and is fine once top is screwed down. Haven't watched the vid yet but this is a problem for sure.

We can put up with wee probs now & again:D:D:D:D

I just just bought 2 cleito 5ml tanks for a fiver each,that is quite reasonable...

Doge wrote: »
    I replied to you earlier but looks like it didn't go through.
    I should have known that getting a €120 mod for €20 seemed fishy! :pac:

I ended up buying a clone from 3fvape along with a resistance meter and a cutting tool for about $24 with shipping from Holland.

It will be interesting to see how long it takes.

Be interested in how you get on with the clone. They're a lovely looking piece of kit

He says the RBA does take up some space in the tank but doesn't say how much.
    Here is a video showing how to rebuild the stock coils,looks easy enough to me...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo0str-QbZM

I seen a side by side of the normal and bulb glass with the RBA installed [on the ideal ohms FB page] , it's 3ml standard, and 5ml with the bulb glass. 3ml is plenty for me as I change juice often

I seen a side by side of the normal and bulb glass with the RBA installed [on the ideal ohms FB page] , it's 3ml standard, and 5ml with the bulb glass. 3ml is plenty for me as I change juice often

:D:D:D:D this is like a game of ping pong,back & forward...

Haha yeah, I couldnt remember which thread was discussing the cleito from yesterday, then realised there was two lol

The rba for the Cleito will be available here within the next 7/10 days. The 5ml glass is still unsteady on the base so if anyone has a fix for this I'd appreciate it before hitting Google or Youtube. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

The rba for the Cleito will be available here within the next 7/10 days. The 5ml glass is still unsteady on the base so if anyone has a fix for this I'd appreciate it before hitting Google or Youtube. :D

A bit of "plumbers tape" behind the seal might help push out the seal a tad and add a little girth to it and hold the glass a bit more firm.

Useful to have in your vapers toolbox. The tape I have says "PTFE Thread Seal Tape" on it.

Just an update on the 'fat boy' Cleito tank, after a few fills it has settled onto the base well, very little if any movement at all when filling. 5ml makes a huge difference to this tank on the stock coils, very impressed and roll on the rba section.
    Still prefer the 0.4 to the 0.2, much better flavours from the 0.4.

• Advertisement

Yeah I prefer the 0.4 coils too. The 0.2 I had gave off that infamous rubbery taste, and even when that cleared [took a couple of tanks of juice] I didn't find it was good a vape as the 0.4. That's in around where I prefer to be most, at 40 - 45w

I believe the RBA section comes pre-installed with a 0.4 dual clapton build, perfect

anyone with a plato? what are your thoughts?

Also looking at small mods, i know the pico, anything else teenie tiny? I was put off isticks after the 60W TC

The Plato didn't entice me at all. I don't like the tank system. If it used Cleito coils I htink they were on to something, you could share a 5 pack of the coils across tanks - for those who have a Cleito at least.

The Pico is a solid little mod. I was turned off the iSticks too after a failed 50w, and my partner had trouble with both the 20w and 30w, but I think they've got it right now. the 100w and Pico are both doing really well. And the 200w looks good too. 75w is plenty for me though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I keep getting an "atomiser short" message on an istick 30, so it looks like I need to take it apart and give it a clean out.

Can anyone recommend a toolset for undoing the little screws on the top?

I keep getting an "atomiser short" message on an istick 30, so it looks like I need to take it apart and give it a clean out.

Can anyone recommend a toolset for undoing the little screws on the top?

I believe they are hex screws,I bought a mixed set of hex,star & allen in Dealz for 1.49.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I believe they are hex screws,I bought a mixed set of hex,star & allen in Dealz for 1.49.

That's perfect, I didn't think of dealz. Thanks.

Gone are the days when an order from Cloudhouse always included a 20ml juice to try, now it's a little sticker attached to the invoice. Hey ho.

Gone are the days when an order from Cloudhouse always included a 20ml juice to try, now it's a little sticker attached to the invoice. Hey ho.

That's disappointing to hear, I loved those extra random juices. Used to order on there before I ever thought about DIY. Would get the 5x 50ml, with "extra shots" [which is also a bit of a piss take, as it just means they bump the flavour % from weak ... to now you can actually taste it!] - But those random freebies led me to some nice juices at times.

Was planning to order from there soon, but my acc seems to have gone haywire on their site. It keeps trying to well over charge me :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Afternoon Ladies and Gents, looking for some advice as unfortunately i find myself back on the smokes for the last 4 months :-(

Im buying a few new bits and bobs to help me get back on the horse. I've decided that to start back vaping with the kit I had been using previously isnt a option ( Uwell Crown @ 90W!!!).

Any feedback on the Aspire Clieto in terms of a mouth to lung tank ? Ive enough sub ohm tanks to last a life time but was a bit concerned Id need something a less hectic to ease back in...

Mod wise i think im ok, although (as always) I did see a new one online that looks class, the "asMODus Minikin".

• Advertisement

Trond wrote: »
    Afternoon Ladies and Gents, looking for some advice as unfortunately i find myself back on the smokes for the last 4 months :-(

Im buying a few new bits and bobs to help me get back on the horse. I've decided that to start back vaping with the kit I had been using previously isnt a option ( Uwell Crown @ 90W!!!).

Any feedback on the Aspire Clieto in terms of a mouth to lung tank ? Ive enough sub ohm tanks to last a life time but was a bit concerned Id need something a less hectic to ease back in...

Mod wise i think im ok, although (as always) I did see a new one online that looks class, the "asMODus Minikin".

Good to see you back again,thought you'd been a bit quiet lately,Cleito isn't really a MTL tank,better suited to a direct style vape with it's big afc. Cubis is one that has been mentioned here a lot,haven't used it myself but there are a few here using it so they will probably add to this.
    I have the Minikin and it's top class,battery life is fantastic with the chip that's being used in it,build quality is excellent,controls and screen also excellent,bit pricey but worth it for a quality bit of kit.
    No need to recommend a juice although Teleos The Milk 2 is good,bit sweeter than the original but still very vapable(Is that even a word):D

Advertisement