Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

that's a great thing about a dripper, I just rotate between 4-5 flavours all day long and if I want something different I reach into the drawer and throw a bit in

if i'm heading out I'll take t-juice cubana/eastern blend or the el toro cigarillos... generally if I had to stick with one flavour for a prolonged time I wouldnt take anything else

I agree with you on the El Toros, but I couldn't stand a dripper. I'd be fed up of it in no time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I thought I would be too at first, but the performance is just so good that occasionally putting 5-6 drops in just isn't that big a deal

plus I like the compactness of it. while im sure at some point I'll make another venture into genesis tanks.. atm I like the sleekness and size of a small (compared to LT/provari) ego with my bulli on top

at some point I'll probably start leaving the bulli at home to vape and just take a phoenix out on my ego 650.. it'll be ****ing tiny :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Sorry to bring this off thread Digby, but I know you've tried most of the liquids and I'm just trying this pink tiger stuff here again. If you've tried it could you take a look at my last post here?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056765896

i did, but it'll be no help :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Got my grenade batteries yesterday and they arent bad at all!

thought i locked one last night and couldnt unlock it but then i realised that it hadnt been charged :o

very slick in the hands though which will take time to get used to thought.

• Advertisement

do they feel more awkward in the hand than normal egos or will it just take a bit of getting used to, do you think

do they feel more awkward in the hand than normal egos or will it just take a bit of getting used to, do you think

Not much in the way of length difference then my 650mah, grenades are about a centimetre shorter but thats about it. i'd say given time i will get used to it.

Anyone ordering from irish vapers in their closing down sale can use FID40055 for a €2.40 discount.

one time use only though so please say if you use it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

Not much in the way of length difference then my 650mah, grenades are about a centimetre shorter but thats about it. i'd say given time i will get used to it.

for me they're much more comfortable in the hand. wish i'd bought 2 now, but they're already gone. i do notice it doesn't last quite as long as the ordinary ones i have though. but still. it's shiny and lighty-uppy.:rolleyes:

Went to pick up a package from the sorting office this morning and recieved 2 packages :confused:

one was the juices from irishvapers :D

and the other was a box from hong kong containing feck knows how many empty bottles :o i'd forgotten i'd gone so overboard with them :pac:

• Advertisement

On top of that i've noticed lately that when i leave it lying down the bulk of the grenade makes the kanger lie on a slant towards the mouthpiece. i've done this a few times and i've found that i then get a gurgling from it when i take a pull on it. i think its allowing tiny amounts of juice through to sit on top of the atomizer.

Apart from that everythings golden :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

I find the lower center of gravity for the grenade is better for standing up on a table.

Yeah standing up and with longer wicks if you're using a tank is probably the way to go.

Just noticed a piece of black plastic swimming around my kanger tank (the one i'm not using cause its filled with maeve and its due a clean cause its burning.) and a bit of a leak on it. The mouthpiece has only gone and broken on the inside.

If you're unfamiliar with them you the mouthpiece has 4 pieces sticking out to hold the head in place and have a tight seal to stop the juice flowing freely out of the tank. 1 of them snapped off somehow though and is not holding it in tightly enough and is causing a leak.

I think anyway, it could have been some juice trapped on the threads when i was screwing the mouthpiece back on.

/edit: just had a closer look and it seems that the mouthpiece has cracked down the side where the join is. chunk missing form the bottom too. its possible i've been screwing it on wrong.

*off to buy more*

not sure where i should throw these random questions so i'll throw them in here...

first - are 'generic' ego atomizer heads any worse than 'genuine' joyetech ones? given that they're half the price i'm hoping someone will say 'no' here.

second - the 'ego cones' you see for sale without the base or atomizer - does anyone know if they have the little 'shelf' inside for the atomizer head to sit into, or are they just a straight through tube to cover a 510 atomizer, iykwim?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

I presume you are talking about eGo C heads and cones?

Cones, if you mean these things; http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/accessories/140-atomizer-cover-for-joye-ego-ego-cone.html
    Their just hollow conical things to cover atomizers or cartos, help regulate airflow and stop you getting burned. Yes atomizers do get quite hot.
    Their are not the same as this; http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/s/141-joye-ego-c-atomizer-body.html

Haven't used an atomizer in some time, but half price!! might be worth chancing one and see how it works out.

tommy2bad wrote: »
    I presume you are talking about eGo C heads and cones?

Cones, if you mean these things; http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/accessories/140-atomizer-cover-for-joye-ego-ego-cone.html
    Their just hollow conical things to cover atomizers or cartos, help regulate airflow and stop you getting burned. Yes atomizers do get quite hot.
    Their are not the same as this; http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/s/141-joye-ego-c-atomizer-body.html

Haven't used an atomizer in some time, but half price!! might be worth chancing one and see how it works out.

thanks tommy, much appreciated! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Who can I talk to for a good deal on a bulk buy of slightly customised starter kits for friends? for instance, is it alright to just call up the mobile number on e-smokeireland.eu and ask for 'wingnut'? :D

I'm enthused to get a few ppl started, or at least get them decent kit to have a good first experience.

Maybe I should leave it till monday...

i believe his name is paul.. :)

dunno if you'll get a bulk discount, but no harm in asking I guess

--edit

there's a 10 or 20% off code on the website... but i cant remember what it is

boards maybe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

boards maybe
    Yurp.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

cool, thank you both.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Iv nearly €300 worth of stuff in a basket on vaporcast store inc a bam V2 with a 25500+Kick​
    SO tempting to hit checkout

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Stealthirl wrote: »
    hit checkout
    hit checkout
    hit checkout
    hit checkout
    hit checkout
    hit checkout
    hit checkout
    hit checkout

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,482 ✭✭✭✭Esel

[QUOTE=Stealthirl;81124993SO tempting to hit checkout[/QUOTE]Get really drunk first! :)

Not your ornery onager

I've decided after my Cubana experience that i would like to drip. Can someone point me in the right direction for all the necessary equipment? i have batteries so only missing the top bit/s

well a 510 atomiser and a 510 drip tip or a 306 atomiser and a 306 drip tip are all you need

you can also get the phoenix rebuildable from e-smokeireland

the 306's are meant to be pretty good for flavour and are a warmer vape.. I could never really get on with them or the normal 510 atomisers so all I can do is tell you what you need.. no advice from me on which to get

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

well a 510 atomiser and a 510 drip tip or a 306 atomiser and a 306 drip tip are all you need

you can also get the phoenix rebuildable from e-smokeireland

The 510 is frustrating to use, the 306 is ok and a step up from the 510 but I got a phoenix last week and is a pleasure to drip with compared to the other two. The only issue I found was the air draw is a bit "open" for me but I modded it slightly to get a draw that I am happy with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

where here in ireland can one order juices and parts for these e cigs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Esel wrote: »
    Get really drunk first! :)

Got a reminder about car tax so its defo on hold till next month now :(

@DB
    i like the debridged 306 with a universal driptip adapter

Advertisement