Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭iba

Only thing I can think of is you maybe aren't tightening the tank up enough? At the base, where the airflow is, it can feel like you have it tightened sometimes, but it's the airflow adjustment you were tightening instead? I didn't use the tank a whole lot, but when I did it never leaked on me.
    I actually bought two. One for the wife and one for a friend. The wifes one works perfectly and the friends one does not.
    As well as the leak, it is also gurgling. And when you use it, liquid is also coming into the mouth.

I just cant figure out the problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

iba wrote: »
    I actually bought two. One for the wife and one for a friend. The wifes one works perfectly and the friends one does not.
    As well as the leak, it is also gurgling. And when you use it, liquid is also coming into the mouth.

Have you tried more than one coil? Could be just a dud coil

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

EGriff wrote: »
    There's a lot of cack juices out there tbf. Check these out if you like sweet flavours, they are pretty accurate: https://republicofvape.ie/category/e-liquids/republic-of-vape-liquids/

Cheers, will see how I go with what I have ordered and might give that link a whirl next round.

Cola, Double dip and John Player jumping out :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Any good places to buy decent quality pre-built coils for your RTA/RDA in these parts.

Have you tried more than one coil? Could be just a dud coil
    No, just tried the one coil - the one that arrived in it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Inquitus wrote: »
    Any good places to buy decent quality pre-built coils for your RTA/RDA in these parts.

E-shop.ie have some and i seen some over on adverts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

TheDoc wrote: »
    Cheers, will see how I go with what I have ordered and might give that link a whirl next round.

Cola, Double dip and John Player jumping out :D

The Double Dip is spot on, Cola is nice too. If you're going for a tobacco, the silk cut purple one is better than the john player tbh

thebestshop and iVape have pre-built claptons - Not sure about anything fancier

https://irishvape.com/product/pre-built-clapton-coils/?age-verified=f53dc9f182
    http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/diy/716-geekvape-prebuilt-clapton-coils.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

eGo AIO arrived today from Vape Freak along with juices from BestShop (that their name?)

Very impressive, noticable difference over the crap I'd bought previously. Great flavour(first threw in Strawberry) and a genuine throat hit and a good cloud. Hopefully gets me cutting down and then off the smokes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Anyone got a discount code for our Polish friends e-dym.pl ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Trond wrote:
    Anyone got a discount code for our Polish friends e-dym.pl ?

I don't think I've ever seen one, but the more you spend, the more of a permanent discount you get off everything.

Just if its devices you are after, search it in the search bar, as sometimes they might have the same thing in twice, with one of them on a promotion price, and the other at full price.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Loads of different coils here;

http://www.efag.ie/67-premade-coil-heads-heaters

So as some of you know I have a problem with a Melo III tank that I have and I like to thank all of you that replied with some comments.

After hours of trying to figure out what's wrong (I'm not the smartest :) ) I think I know. I think the part part is not screwing on right and not putting any pressure on the glass. I have tried and tried to get it to go on right but alas.

You will see from the pictures that I am able to slide a piece of cardboard in-between the glass and the top.

Do you guys think this might be the problem? Any ideas how to fix it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

@iba are you using the same coil in both tanks? Try switching the coil from one tank to the other and see does that solve the problem.

'The water will dampen the flavour'

That's the mod I thought you were after from the US.

That's the mod I thought you were after from the US.

No. Not too interested in it. Although the etched ones are beautiful. Not seen them on sale anywhere. I'd spring for one of those.

I think it's pretty sweet looking, nicer than the limitless one. The water proof board is just a gimmick though.

jno547 wrote: »
    @iba are you using the same coil in both tanks? Try switching the coil from one tank to the other and see does that solve the problem.

I put in a brand new coil (not the coil from the other tank) and it is still leaking.

I also filled the tank with water and I now know for sure that it is leaking out of the air holes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

I put in a brand new coil (not the coil from the other tank) and it is still leaking.

I also filled the tank with water and I now know for sure that it is leaking out of the air holes.

Best thing you can do at this stage is contact your vendor and either a refund or a new tank would be what I'd be looking for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

Therion DNA75W by Lost Vape looks nice .

http://vapegeek.co.uk/Therion-DNA75-by-Lost-Vape-119.htm

jonski wrote:
    Therion DNA75W by Lost Vape looks nice .

Yeah I've been trying not to buy it for the last week. Its bloody expensive though. The dual parallel batteries is a nice idea though.

The triple 18650 triade is only twenty more for a dna200. The therion is overpriced compared its big brother.

You can get it cheaper on efun.top but its on presale and from China.

Trond wrote:
    New Eleaf mod

Trond wrote:
    ELeaf iPower - 5000mah battery

It only has 1A charging? That's too low for a 5000mah internal battery these days.

Trond wrote: »

Looks nice, but has 2 fails IMO, the 1amp max charging, plus the depth of the device - 23.4mm?? Why not make it at least 24? Fail for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

I'm sorry - you were expecting common sense from a device starting with a small ' i ' :D

mossymac! wrote: »
    I'm sorry - you were expecting common sense from a device starting with a small ' i ' :D

Yeah, silly me :D I wouldn't buy one either way, got a Tesla Nano on the way, which does cater for fatter tanks. Still on the hunt for the perfect dual 18650 mod though

I really like the look of the Hotcig R150

I've been looking into the 'carved' version and I can't find any vendors. Only direct from hotcig with a minimum order of 10 units at 90USD each.

Sigh....

I spent the last hour filling up a shopping cart and I'm here trying to justify it :v before clicking buy. And trying to forget a big order I put into 3fvape last night haha. My car insurance renewal wasnt as bad as expected so some ring fenced funds suddenly broke free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

Cheap explosive devices available.......

ICR 18650 3.7V 5000mAh Blue Li-ion Rechargeable Battery (2-Pack, without Protection Board)

Main Features:
    18650 5000mAh li-ion battery
    Durable and long life span
    Rechargeable battery, without protection board
    With re/discharging protection circuit
    Actual capacity: 1500mAh

€2.88

everbuying.net/product456015.html

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

mossymac! wrote: »
    Cheap explosive devices available.......

ICR 18650 3.7V 5000mAh Blue Li-ion Rechargeable Battery (2-Pack, without Protection Board)

Main Features:
    18650 5000mAh li-ion battery
    Durable and long life span
    Rechargeable battery, without protection board
    With re/discharging protection circuit
    Actual capacity: 1500mAh

€2.88

everbuying.net/product456015.html
    Jesus

Advertisement