Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

after about 5 days with the micro one kit from smok I have two complaints the drip tip is horrible and needs twice as much cleaning as the one on the Triton tank i previously had, also my 3.5ml chimney extension is permenantly stuck to the .3ohm coil weather this is a manufacture fault or my own stupidity I can not say :o

PS: If anyone has a spare bog standard 510 drip tip knocking about let me know :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

This long list of restrictions,it states that "For security and legal reasons, the following items are prohibited from International Mail services"what does this actually mean...
    Does this include no liquids or battery type devices from the UK or just from the rest of the World.
    Any ideas out there...

http://www.anpost.ie/AnPost/MainContent/Personal+Customers/Sending+Mail/Speed/Prohibited+items.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

This long list of restrictions,it states that "For security and legal reasons, the following items are prohibited from International Mail services"what does this actually mean...
    Does this include no liquids or battery type devices from the UK or just from the rest of the World.
    Any ideas out there...

http://www.anpost.ie/AnPost/MainContent/Personal+Customers/Sending+Mail/Speed/Prohibited+items.htm

Looks like it does include everything , but I wouldn't say this is new as its fairly comprehensive and the postal service would be out of business, and if its not new then things have been getting through anyway

Any ideas out there...

If I read the info correctly then that's just a list of items the you are not allowed send outside of this country period.

Also an post has jumped the gun (no surprise there) and hasn't realised that UK is still in the EU. Yes they voted to leave but they still have to do so.

I've used an post countless times to send replica imitation firearms to the UK and never received any hassle so it is possible this is new but its equally possible that it was never enforced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Anyone know what NKON are like on delivery times?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Anyone know what NKON are like on delivery times?

I think last time I went with the middle level shipping, and it dispatched after two days and I had the batteries after another 4/5 days.

If anyone is thinking about a therion (90GBP) or triade (113GBP) for the prices shown drop me a PM. Needs delivery to parcel motel though, or one of the rivals.

I chanced upon a discount code. Basically 10% off full price items, I think they stock the other lost vape mods too Its also nice not to get ridden sideways when paying in sterling ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Another thumbs up to our Polish friends at E-dym.pl.

Ordered made last Thursday. Package just arrived. The €6 tracked UPS delivery is excellent value as well imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Trond wrote: »
    Another thumbs up to our Polish friends at E-dym.pl.

Ordered made last Thursday. Package just arrived. The €6 tracked UPS delivery is excellent value as well imo.

I'd rather order from them and pay a little extra than us the Chinese sites for sure. But they don't always have what I'm after. Waiting on them to update their new arrivals. Looking out for a nice dual 18650 mod.

I use the site a lot for diy concentrates though. Almost half the price of many Irish vendors.

Any irish sites selling a steamcrave aromamiser supreme?

Anyone used one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭basamin

moleyv wrote: »
    Any irish sites selling a steamcrave aromamiser supreme?

Anyone used one?

I'm using one as i type 😀 I have the 7ml supreme. Its much easier to build on then the griffin. More clouds . Fantasic flavour and so far after 3 weeks ,zero leaks.

basamin wrote: »
    I'm using one as i type 😀 I have the 7ml supreme. Its much easier to build on then the griffin. More clouds . Fantasic flavour and so far after 3 weeks ,zero leaks.

Thanks Basamin, where did you order it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

e-smokeireland.com/product/steam-crave-aromamizer/

oops - not supreme - soz

mossymac! wrote:
    oops - not supreme - soz

Yeah I saw that alright, they have a stupid plastic band as the airflow control though. What a bad idea. The supreme kind of fixed a few wrongs.

e-dym and a few UK vendors have it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭basamin

Thanks Basamin, where did you order it?

I got it from noble vaping in the uk

basamin wrote:
    I got it from noble vaping in the uk

Ah OK, looks like they only have the 4ml version, was looking for the 7ml in stainless.

Boldvape only have the black. Ukecigstore have stainless but are more expensive. E-dym have both, but are too slow and not any cheaper with delivery.

Good to hear the positive feedback though.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

I'm loving my Supreme (7ml) too, zero issues with it so far and I'm vaping at 90w in a tank!. If i had to complain about something it would be the deck size i wish it was a little bigger, but it's not a real issue the deck if still plenty big enough.

Got mine from Fasttech.

LazyPicti wrote:
    Got mine from Fasttech.

Yeah I'm not ordering from them again, I know I shouldn't expect customer service but they really annoyed me on something over last week. So I cancelled a few orders and told them stick their 5USD compensation. And told them it was a sad day when you can get better customer service off gearbest.

Great to hear more good feedback on the supreme. I think I'll do a vertical build in SS.

Yeah I'm not ordering from them again, I know I shouldn't expect customer service but they really annoyed me on something over last week. So I cancelled a few orders and told them stick their 5USD compensation. And told them it was a sad day when you can get better customer service off gearbest.

Great to hear more good feedback on the supreme. I think I'll do a vertical build in SS.

I got a dud mod from FT a few months back and they offered me half the cost of the mod in store credit! lol.I told them i was going to leave a very negative review on Trust pilot and 2 weeks later i had a brand new mod and i didn't even have to send the old one back lol.

LazyPicti wrote:
    I got a dud mod from FT a few months back and they offered me half the cost of the mod in store credit! lol.I told them i was going to leave a very negative review on Trust pilot and 2 weeks later i had a brand new mod and i didn't even have to send the old one back lol.

I've had back and forth for a week. Threatened plenty, but no budge. Saying I had to pay return even though it was damaged when I got it. And that they would deduct their postage off what I would be refunded.

I'll probably open a PayPal dispute to be honest.

Another package is MIA :v .

• Advertisement

I've had back and forth for a week. Threatened plenty, but no budge. Saying I had to pay return even though it was damaged when I got it. And that they would deduct their postage off what I would be refunded.

I'll probably open a PayPal dispute to be honest.

Another package is MIA :v .

A Paypal dispute would be your best option.

Bit off topic but does anyone know were the friends and family option is on the PayPal mobile site? Cheers

Bit off topic but does anyone know were the friends and family option is on the PayPal mobile site? Cheers

Just when you click up top to send/request payment, it will give you three options, its the one on the left (without buyer protection). It might not be called friends and family anymore.

On the mobile site it might be on the top, rather than left. The other options are grouped in a blue box with buyer protection.

On the mobile site it might be on the top, rather than left. The other options are grouped in a blue box with buyer protection.

Thanks moleyv

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Really getting sick of my cleito leaking at random times through the airflow

I had a similar problem with my triton with any liquid less than 70% vg. When I topped off the tank and got through the rough vapes where the flavours mish mashed together it was good good for about 5 minutes and then the coil would gargle ferociously with rivers immediately flowing out the airways. This is how I came across unicorn milk:)

Pre-made coils? or the RBA section? Easy fix the latter, but for bought coils, don't know. never had that issue with them myself. For the RBA, you just need to make sure there's no gaps in the cotton at the juice intakes

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Pre-made coils? or the RBA section? Easy fix the latter, but for bought coils, don't know. never had that issue with them myself. For the RBA, you just need to make sure there's no gaps in the cotton at the juice intakes

I tried couple of different stock 0.4ohm coils, and im using 70% vg. The coil that came with the tank was fine, could it be a bad batch? Im getting plenty of juice spitting into my mouth lately too. I thought this was the perfect tank!

• Advertisement

What power are you vaping them at? Some coils spit when they're not actually hot enough to vaporize the juice. You want to be 45w+ for them coils IMO. Could be just a dud. It's a great tank, when it's not causing issues of course. Can't say I've had any with mine since I got it a few months back. I only ever use the RBA now though

Advertisement