Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

One good thing though, once it is full charged it should last a few days, at least in the low to medium wattage ranges. I like the wooden effect one, but think it'll be the most popular so I'd probably get a diff finish.

$35 without postage costs is almost a €20 saving over buying over here. Its the kind of one I don't mind waiting a while for, it wouldn't be a necessity

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

$35 without postage costs is almost a €20 saving over buying over here. Its the kind of one I don't mind waiting a while for, it wouldn't be a necessity

Yeah but knock off 10% (4.70e) with code and its not a bad premium to have it next day, hurry or not. Plus I'm sure other vendors will have it soon, must check the UK ones. ESI only have grey I believe.

I'm not sold on eleaf mods though. Saying that I have a pico on the way despite selling the first one. All black this time. I didn't like the finish on the silver. I've a black kf3mini coming to go with it. With a 30Q it should be decent for out and about.

If innokin made a 5000mah coolfire I'd be all over it. Then again, the 2A charge on the 3300mah always lasted the day/day and half. I might regret selling it :v

You have to spend over €60 to get the 10% off though. I've sold both Pico I had, not because it was a bad mod, it's very good for what it is. I just wanted to have all mods capable of taking larger than 22mm tbh. Bought the Tesla nano which sits them nicely, and even the Evic mini doesn't look all that terrible with a 24mm attached, and I have the Cuboid which of course fits them no bother. . I have the Avocado 24 in black, and the Mage RTA 24mm in SS on the way.

You have to spend over €60 to get the 10% off though. I've sold both Pico I had, not because it was a bad mod, it's very good for what it is. I just wanted to have all mods capable of taking larger than 22mm tbh. Bought the Tesla nano which sits them nicely, and even the Evic mini doesn't look all that terrible with a 24mm attached, and I have the Cuboid which of course fits them no bother. . I have the Avocado 24 in black, and the Mage RTA 24mm in SS on the way.

Ah yeah, I know, I'd be getting some liquid too so would qualify for the discount and free delivery.

I would be using the ipower with 22mm stuff.

I said a while back I wanted a single, dual and triple 18650 mod. I have those three now, lovely devices with DNA chips. And the pico on the way as a once in a while device. So I don't need anymore stuff really....

But who am I fooling...

If I get an iPower it'll most likely sit the Cleito, or the Bellus, both 22mm so be grand. Certainly not needed atm though, got the 3 mods I wanted too, simple and do the job.

• Advertisement

My koopor primus arrived today. I want to sell it unopened but its bloody killing me not to look. Its weighty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Finally got myself an ultrasonic cleaner. Very impressed with it so far. I've yet to put a tank near it but all my watches are sparkling!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

Trond wrote:
    Finally got myself an ultrasonic cleaner. Very impressed with it so far. I've yet to put a tank near it but all my watches are sparkling!!!

They're great for cleaning tanks, although its chipped the paint on of my rdas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Trond wrote: »

Ah yeah always wanted one. What did you get/price?

Are they ok with o-rings left on?

Has anyone tried the smaller kanger dripbox?

I'm kind of wondering about squonking and if I'd like it. Seems like a relatively cheap way to try it out. I don't use RDAs because of the effort of dripping.

I'm also thinking that maybe the rdta tanks (avocado, limitless) are just a better idea than squonking. Same principle really.

• Advertisement

Not been tempted by squonking at all, I don't really see the point. With RDTA being so good now, like you say, same basic idea. Feeding an RDA type deck from a juice-well with more capacity than the average RDA, no need for dripping.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Deag4

Got the drip box last week. Love it. Haven't used any other set up all week. Really goes through juice but otherwise excellent

Deag4 wrote:
    Got the drip box last week. Love it. Haven't used any other set up all week. Really goes through juice but otherwise excellent

Which one? The smaller one? The larger one and the movkin one don't appeal to me really, they are ugly and awkward looking for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Pim Pictus

moleyv wrote: »
    Which one? The smaller one? The larger one and the movkin one don't appeal to me really, they are ugly and awkward looking for me.

I have the small one. It's good but the atty isn't great. I have a Snapdragon on it and it's much better. Can't say I use it every day or anything though.

8mm wrote: »
    Ah yeah always wanted one. What did you get/price?

Are they ok with o-rings left on?

Cleaned a Uwell Crown that had juice sitting in it for the last 4 months. Very impressed. Left all the small o-rings on.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Deag4

The small one. Has no adjustment. Bought it cause it was cheap from fasttech. Very happy with it. The dripper is ok. Will prob get a velocity for it but does the job at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Could be bad news for people who order from E-dym. seems poland are going tough on the online sale of vaping stuff :(:(

http://vaping360.com/poland-will-shut-online-vaping-sales/

Could be bad news for people who order from E-dym. seems poland are going tough on the online sale of vaping stuff :(:(

http://vaping360.com/poland-will-shut-online-vaping-sales/

:mad::mad::mad:

I plan to go out in style before the 8th August!!

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭dball

Hey kids, smoking isn't cool.

1634_103c.gif

mad ted

Why do these 'trickster' vapers crouch down while inhaling as if it makes any difference? lol ... I think they all look lame, but who am I to judge?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I've received my kayfun v5 from fasttech today and I'm very very impressed with it.

I stuck a .6 Clapton coil in it (also from fasttech), wicked it up and bingo, near enough a perfect vape straight away. It is probably the first rebuildable that I have got right first time. No tricks, no little quirks, just an easy to build set up that produces an insane amount of flavour.

My Goblin mini may be relegated to the box of "previously used" gear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Why do these 'trickster' vapers crouch down while inhaling as if it makes any difference? lol ... I think they all look lame, but who am I to judge?

I found this odd as well so tried to see if it had any practicality. Apparently squatting down slightly and leaning forward squashes the diaphragm pushing every last bit of air out of the lungs giving more volume for the inhale. It's a "breathing technique" used by cloud chasers in competitive vaping.

I've exhaled while leaning forward to squash my diaphragm until I was certain there was nothing left then from that position I inhaled while slowly straightening my posture and when I exhaled there was nearly double the density and volume that I can normally produce with regular vaping. Although I found squatting didn't have any effect other than make me feel more like a dope for trying it. I'd guess the guy is squatting to align with the "O's".

So I found there is something to it but imho I still felt and looked like a Muppet.

Jsmurff wrote: »
    I found this odd as well so tried to see if it had any practicality. Apparently squatting down slightly and leaning forward squashes the diaphragm pushing every last bit of air out of the lungs giving more volume for the inhale. It's a "breathing technique" used by cloud chasers in competitive vaping.

I've exhaled while leaning forward to squash my diaphragm until I was certain there was nothing left then from that position I inhaled while slowly straightening my posture and when I exhaled there was nearly double the density and volume that I can normally produce with regular vaping. Although I found squatting didn't have any effect other than make me feel more like a dope for trying it. I'd guess the guy is squatting to align with the "O's".

So I found there is something to it but imho I still felt and looked like a Muppet.

I'm probably just envious because I can't even blow a decent 'O' :D But to me, they all seem to do the same ol' 'tricks' - like blow a few O's and push them about. I don't get why there's actual competitions for it :/ I could blow a few O's when I smoked, don't know why I can't do any at all now, you'd think thick VG vapor would be easier manipulate

I've received my kayfun v5 from fasttech today and I'm very very impressed with it.

I've had the tobecco one a while, but my sjmy one arrived today, so looking forward to trying it. Which one did you get from fasttech, the SXK?

Also in my vapemail was a
    Black v3mini clone
    All black pico
    Sjmy squape x dream clone
    Herakles rta2
    And a selection of wire.

How long did it take for your FT stuff to arrive? I have a Mage RTA floating about out there somewhere, ordered just over a week ago. Their tracking of orders sucks baws. All i can find out is that it was shipped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Hear good things about the SJMY Kayfun V5 - still not got one but soon I think.

Awaiting verdict from an owner of those top 3 (inc. SXK and Tobecco.)

8mm wrote:
    Awaiting verdict from an owner of those top 3 (inc. SXK and Tobecco.)

All I've done so far is open it up, but the chimney section looks a lot different between the sjmy and tobecco. The sjmy looks narrower up top.

I'm just getting back to the squape to build on it. So many parts for the first clean and rebuild.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

moleyv wrote: »
    I've had the tobecco one a while, but my sjmy one arrived today, so looking forward to trying it. Which one did you get from fasttech, the SXK?

Also in my vapemail was a
    Black v3mini clone
    All black pico
    Sjmy squape x dream clone
    Herakles rta2
    And a selection of wire.

I didn't go for the SKX one. It's unbranded and there was some doubt that it was SKX, so I went for the one with the best reviews. It was about $13 I think.

Bought the UD Clapton's as well.

I trued NL post, but they seemed to take longer than singpost, so I'll go back to them next time.

I didn't go for the SKX one. It's unbranded and there was some doubt that it was SKX, so I went for the one with the best reviews. It was about $13 I think.

Yeah I saw the whole is it SXK debacle.

I think if anyone wants the SXK or SJMY they should try 3fvape, they will know what they are getting compared to fasttech.

I'm getting a nicer vape from the sjmy over the tobecco. But I did put a ss316l tiger wire into it. Whereas I have been using just 25 ga ss316l round wire in the tobecco. So I couldn't conclusively say its better.

Build quality of both is decent, couldn't say one is better than the other. The sjmy comes in their own branded box.

The sjmy squape x dream is really nice. I need to rewick it though, its a little floody, even though I have it jammed with cotton as per reviews. I guess I'll have to jam it more.

Haven't used the herakles rta2 yet. Only cleaned it. Looks decent, love the wicking channels.

The all black pico looks very well, I hated the finish of the normal ones. Just a personal thing.

• Advertisement

moleyv wrote:
    Build quality of both is decent, couldn't say one is better than the other. The sjmy comes in their own branded box.

Actually, as I went to fill it there. The top cap is much better on the sjmy, my tobecco needs a shove down before it will thread.

Also between the base and tank section, turning it to open/close juice is much smoother. So I guess it had better threading overall compared to the tobecco. The drip tip is nicer too. No idea which one is closer to the original, but know which I prefer. I think the post screws are better too come to think of it, don't feel like im going to break them with larger wires like I did on the tobecco. The tobecco is still good overall, so won't be going to the sale thread just yet.

Advertisement