Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Why has it taken them this long?

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Yeah it looks like a good idea. It does worry me that batteries will become unpaired through changing from 3-2 regularly. Gotta watch that they are discharging evenly when in series

Allan45121 wrote: »
    Yeah it looks like a good idea. It does worry me that batteries will become unpaired through changing from 3-2 regularly. Gotta watch that they are discharging evenly when in series

ideally you would want 2 sets, 2x and 3x, but you'd really want that for a standard rx200 too. I think I'd actually just use it in dual batt mode mostly. I think it looks cool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

So last night I got around to playing with my Koopor Primus, thing really is a brick. The bloody micro USB port is out of shape though, so couldn't update the firmware. Not worth sending it back, I'll open it up when I get a chance to see if I can even it out.

The screen really is nice.

I'm only using it in power mode anyway.

Set up the herakles rta2 with a dual fused Clapton. Coming in around 0.35ohms.

Really nice build, I was putting 120w through it and it can def take more. Wicks no problem chain vaping 85VG.

I can't say the flavour is amazing, will wait until i try another few liquids I am used to.

It makes a horrible whistle though if you close down the airflow any little bit.

Build quality is nice, they obviously get their packaging from the people who make geekvapes.

Something I don't like though is they have the CE marks etc on the chimney/deck cover. Could have been more discrete. Under the base maybe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

quad-500x276.png

I don't think MacGyver would be best pleased.

Good way to get shot of all those useless Nautilus X's though :D

• Advertisement

Certainly looks like they are just clearing out all their old spares lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

I got juice yesterday in Passion Vape in Dun Laoghaire. They make it in front of you. Thought it was a bit of a gimmick but the juice actually tastes lovely. Not very dear either.

I got juice yesterday in Passion Vape in Dun Laoghaire. They make it in front of you. Thought it was a bit of a gimmick but the juice actually tastes lovely. Not very dear either.

Do they let you choose what flavours? Or off a set menu. Not a bad idea. Not good for certain flavours though, where it would be better off steeped.

moleyv wrote: »
    Do they let you choose what flavours? Or off a set menu. Not a bad idea. Not good for certain flavours though, where it would be better off steeped.

They have a menu of around 16 flavours I think. I got the raspberry one but there was various fruit flavours, menthol and odd ones like chocolate.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Menthol and fruity flavours are mostly shake n vape

• Advertisement

Its not a bad business model, they probably have little waste. Just extra time at the time of sale.

How much do they charge, and can you make out what brand of concentrates they use?

I suspect they are making a killing, but why shouldn't they if there is a market for it.

Its not a bad business model, they probably have little waste. Just extra time at the time of sale.

How much do they charge, and can you make out what brand of concentrates they use?

I suspect they are making a killing, but why shouldn't they if there is a market for it.

It was 15 for 30ml. Haven't a clue what concentrates they use. I've never made my own so wouldn't even know what brands are out there. The concentrates were in a red bottle of that helps.

Possibly flavourart then. Which is good quality.

For a store, its not a bad price I guess.

They are making a killing, €15 for 30 ml is a bit rich for ready made. It's costing them no more than €2 to mix it up, or at least I can mix up 30ml for just that.

They are making a killing, €15 for 30 ml is a bit rich for ready made. It's costing them no more than €2 to mix it up, or at least I can mix up 30ml for just that.

What are your overheads? How much are you paying yourself? :v

What are your overheads? How much are you paying yourself? :v

That makes no odds, it's actually saving them MORE this way than selling pre-bottled stuff, overheads or not, sure they have that excuse on everything :D I'm paying myself whatever I save by not buying over priced juice, which isn't too shabby

That makes no odds, it's actually saving them MORE this way than selling pre-bottled stuff, overheads or not, sure they have that excuse on everything

To be fair 15 quid for 30ml with the gimmick factor of being made in front of you isn't the worst price wise.

They save on waste, but its extra work to make bottle by bottle, rather than in a large batch.

I don't think its bad. I still wouldn't buy it though.

You can have juice made for you for cheaper though, on sites like Cloudhouse, the MBV stuff. Used to buy that now and then before I started mixing myself. But, if you want it there and then, it's ok I suppose. Once it's a decent vape.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

aster_01.png

Eleaf Aster 75W

I'm torn between 'hmmm, maybe' & 'wow, that's butt ugly'

I wonder if they have entire departments dedicated to naming the new products that they release every 3 days :D

• Advertisement

I like fir buttons on an angle, but it looks a bit ... slim for comfort. I don't like big mods, but like a bit of width for grip. Tis a bit ugly, the black looks alright

91mm high - 35.5mm deep - 23mm wide - could fit quite snugly or it could be just too itty bitty - it'll be coming outta China at around the €20 mark so prolly end up with one sooner or later - although for the life of me I can't figure out why I need another mod :D

I tell myself that every day, more so on tanks, but yet I'm still looking, even this morn after having another one delivered with another due tomorrow :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Hungry ghost syndrome :pac:

Shinyitis :D

Does it alleviate dry knuckles? :D

It looks not half bad, I entered to try win one anyway :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Arrrrg a Rip Trippers link - it's like Rickrolling for vapers!

• Advertisement

:D:D:D:D Nice One...

Advertisement