Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Garyt82 wrote: »
    Yes!! The mage tank and the up coming noisy cricket 25, also the recoil RDA.

The mage is a brilliant tank,im looking forward to getting my hands on the free max starre pure tank,havent seen a bad review on it,flavour from is supposed to be top notch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭chipfox

It's so hard to wait for them, but I'm having trouble with those particular removable dropper tips, might have just just go with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

chipfox wrote:
    It's so hard to wait for them, but I'm having trouble with those particular removable dropper tips, might have just just go with them.

I just grab and pull them off with my ceramic tweezers, doesn't seem to damage them .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

chipfox wrote: »
    Where's the best place to get a variety LDPE bottles? 30/100 ml regular/unicorn?

Also anybody know what the easy to remove tips are called? The ones that you can easily get off with your nail

https://www.ibottles.co.uk/products/e-liquid-bottles.html
    http://everythingliquid.co.uk/product-category/bottles/ (15% off code SUMMERBOTTLES)
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/shops/APL8TMZ40RTDC/ref=aag_m_ss

dropper tips / dripper tips / needle tips / thin tips / stubby tips - or some bastardised variation - never seen them available for individual purchase though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

moleyv wrote: »
    Has anyone actually been interested in buying anything released in the last three months?

Been playing around with drippers lately and if anything caught my eye lately it would be the Eden Mods Snap Dragon v1.5

https://www.cremedevape.com/epages/yxve46fvrnud.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/EDEN-01

Can also be used on a Squonker which is another area I'm delving into at the moment.

• Advertisement

jno547 wrote: »
    Been playing around with drippers lately and if anything caught my eye lately it would be the Eden Mods Snap Dragon v1.5

https://www.cremedevape.com/epages/yxve46fvrnud.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/EDEN-01

Can also be used on a Squonker which is another area I'm delving into at the moment.

Yes, seen that on Todds reviews. or maybe it was the v1, not too sure.

Thats sort of why I want to get a dripbox, to see if I will like squonking.

Then onwards to a lost vape halcyon with malestrom maybe.

The huge kanger dripbox and whatever the one that looks like it really don't appeal to me.

What is the discount code for efag? I can never remember it

boards I think

Yes, seen that on Todds reviews. or maybe it was the v1, not too sure.

Thats sort of why I want to get a dripbox, to see if I will like squonking.

Then onwards to a lost vape halcyon with malestrom maybe.

The huge kanger dripbox and whatever the one that looks like it really don't appeal to me.

I always had a dripper going when at home but constantly feeding it can be a pain, the arrival of the RDTA's was a blessing I thought but like the Genesis style tanks of old,fantastic flavour but they still leak regardless of how well they're wicked,so on to Squonking we shall go. :D

mossymac! wrote: »
    boards I think

Yep,boards for 10% off.

• Advertisement

Yep, that worked, thanks to both

I always had a dripper going when at home but constantly feeding it can be a pain, the arrival of the RDTA's was a blessing I thought but like the Genesis style tanks of old,fantastic flavour but they still leak regardless of how well they're wicked,so on to Squonking we shall go. :D

I don't think squonking is leak proof :pac:

I don't think squonking is leak proof :pac:

No but another flavour test.:)

bottle filled with liquid on the bottom squirting up through a 510 into a dripper style device - what could possibly leak :D

Only leaks around me at the moment is coming from my Paypal account:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Only leaks around me at the moment is coming from my Paypal account:eek:

Which means the rest of us will have paypal accounts that look like sieves in about 2 weeks time :p

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Which means the rest of us will have paypal accounts that look like sieves in about 2 weeks time :p

:D:D:D

No more damn sales - I'm gonna need a second mortgage.

Wait 'till I find the fecker who told me vaping was cheaper :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

mossymac! wrote: »
    Original currency was Euro - so told them the amount and sent a copy of the invoice - musta caught one of 'em on a good day :)

Thanks for replying with the information mossymac.
    A small package of mine was stopped too. A copy of the invoice was required so I emailed it a week ago. I haven't heard anything since. The total was €25.
    How long did you have to wait for a response after submitting your invoice?

3 hours the last time - 6 hours time before that - 5 minutes time before that

I'd send the info again - they are sometimes slow getting around to processing the parcels, but they have always been very prompt with the emails.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I'm using 3 Drip boxes 160 & no leaks,the rda that comes with it is ok as long as you put in your own coils & not too much cotton.
    I use 3 x Velocity clones on mine & no leaks & I have over filled these drippers a lot but still no leaks,when refilling the bottle,just in case,place the mod on some kitchen roll in case an odd drop might leak from the shaft,but mine has not done that yet...
    The cheapest I have found is Pure Mist http://puremist.co.uk/pure-mist-mods/kanger-dripbox-160 & use PM...

It's nice to see the vaping world taking it's cues from Hollywood....

... "That was a successful name - lets use that and stick another number after it"
    ... Meet the SUBOX Mini-C AKA Kbox Mini-C + Protank 5
    SUBOX_MINI-C.jpg?8794065953855418079

Oddly currently on Pre-Order on FT & 3FV yet it's available to buy here in thebestshop http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/757-kanger-subox-mini-c-50w-simple-kit.html

Also COMING SOON - anyone for another cup of T (the first being such a roaring success during it's many years - wait, what....)
    CUPTI2.jpg?15252609485230831919

And the new water reclamation unit - I mean transformer - no wrong again - dripbox (Alright - I'll admit the idea of carrying around something equipped with 15-16.5ml of liquid does fill me with a certain childish desire :D )
    Push_box.jpg?15821651970015179364
    Incidentally advertising the firmware update being available before the product pretty much shows that yer doing this just to say you provided an update ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

Any reason why I shouldn't buy an Evic AIO tomorrow ? ..... besides not having the money and not needing it obviously .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

jonski wrote: »
    Any reason why I shouldn't buy an Evic AIO tomorrow ? ..... besides not having the money and not needing it obviously .

They say not to use the notch coil because it gurgles & it has big spit backs & do a slow top fill or it causes an air bubble & then juice everywhere,I don't own one but thinking about it,here's a video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqAxSryEwCM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

jonski wrote: »

Just got one yesterday (thanks Dr Bill!)

Only had time for first impressions really, but so far so good. Usual Evic fiddly menu but plenty of options for coil types.
    Only used the 0.5 ss coil but they seem good (my wife thought it was better than the Melo coil and she is very fussy). No leaks but can be a little spitty.

The colour change LED that lights up the tank is oddly satisfying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Pim Pictus

I have both versions of the snapdragon. Not sure why though! Without the cloud cap it's too tight a draw for me and with it it's too airy. The build and everything on them is great though.

Pim Pictus wrote:
    I have both versions of the snapdragon. Not sure why though! Without the cloud cap it's too tight a draw for me and with it it's too airy. The build and everything on them is great though.

I've seen mixed reviews on it since my last post so am doing some more research before pulling the proverbial trigger:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭deisedav

Patww79 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.
    Yeah a 50/50 mix is best for these coils. It's also possible you tightened the top cap too much and this can block the juice holes at the bottom. It's so finicky I stopped using them altogether. It really struggles with higher VG juices. Never really got on well with those 1.5 coils much, found the flavour a bit muted.

• Advertisement

I have the ipower a few days now. It really is a beast of a battery.

The finish is cheap, as expected from eleaf. But for the price its hard to complain.

The buttons are really nice though. Great for a 22mm tank at around 30-50w

Advertisement