Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Hagakure_irl

Hi guys,

Looking to try some new liquids from Irish vendors.

Do you guys have any recommendations on vendors and liquids?

Currently vaping Choco cow, Cannoli Be Mine, Cannoli Be One and all the Vaping Rabbit.

Looking to try brands from Irish sites. Mainly vaping strawberry, chocolate and vanilla desert type liquids.

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask, but I was wondering if there's a bricks and mortar shop in Dublin City that anyone would recommend to someone who understands nothing about vapourisers.
    I've tried to educate myself online, but just end up confusing myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask, but I was wondering if there's a bricks and mortar shop in Dublin City that anyone would recommend to someone who understands nothing about vapourisers. I've tried to educate myself online, but just end up confusing myself.

Ecirette on Talbot Street are good, Esmokeireland in Palmetstown are excellent also.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

jno547 wrote:
    Ecirette on Talbot Street are good, Esmokeireland in Palmetstown are excellent also.

Vintage Vape rooms is another good one, as well as the other 2 mentioned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask, but I was wondering if there's a bricks and mortar shop in Dublin City that anyone would recommend to someone who understands nothing about vapourisers.
    I've tried to educate myself online, but just end up confusing myself.

For both devices and juices I found the Vape Cafe on Capel St. fantastic.

Bought my first vamo off them nearly 3 years ago now. Juice wise they have a huge selection to try on the spot which is v handy. Nice coffee and the 2 Italian lads that run it are very sound.

Thanks for the recommendations guys. Might check out the place in Capel Street.

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask, but I was wondering if there's a bricks and mortar shop in Dublin City that anyone would recommend to someone who understands nothing about vapourisers. I've tried to educate myself online, but just end up confusing myself.

The best education you'll get on anything ecig is right here and best of all it's free with no obligation to buy anything.
    Just ask the questions and they will be answered.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

You speak the truth :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

There is a post in the Gary Dibley drip tips page that says if you buy the extension kit for the nautilus x, you can fit any cleito glass, including the fat boy :pac:

Wouldn't have to fill up for a week!

Not my thing though.

jno547 wrote: »
    The best education you'll get on anything ecig is right here and best of all it's free with no obligation to buy anything.
    Just ask the questions and they will be answered.

Is there a thread for stupid noob questions?

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Every one :)
    And if the answer isn't here already just start a thread of your own

There are lots of starter threads with lots of info but if I was you I'd start your own and look at the others later.
    No such thing as stupid noob questions,we all started somewhere:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

moleyv wrote: »
    There is a post in the Gary Dibley drip tips page that says if you buy the extension kit for the nautilus x, you can fit any cleito glass, including the fat boy :pac:

Not my thing though.

Oddly I tried the X - didn't like it but the 4ml ext was already shipping to me. Put it in a cupboard and ignored it until recently & I actually found it far better with the 4ml tank.

Maybe 'twas just that particular matching of juice & coil, I dunno, but the X is back in my rotation now. Might buy the fatboy outta curiosity :D

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭deisedav

mossymac! wrote: »

Not my thing though.

Oddly I tried the X - didn't like it but the 4ml ext was already shipping to me. Put it in a cupboard and ignored it until recently & I actually found it far better with the 4ml tank.

Maybe 'twas just that particular matching of juice & coil, I dunno, but the X is back in my rotation now. Might buy the fatboy outta curiosity :D
    Yeah I had put it In the cupboard too . Then I has having a look on one of the Irish sites and spotted the new 1.8 coils and said I'd give the a go. They are a lot better than the 1.5 ones flavour wise and for some reason seem to have a better throat hit. They are still not as good as the original but not bad all the same. At 3.50 a go they are pricey enough but I got about 8 days out of one coil which was surprising

Thanks, hadn't spotted those. Bought enough coils to open my own shop awhile back :D
    Been moving more towards RTA's - but might have to give those a spin - looks like a slightly tighter draw too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

FT delivery only took 10 days from the moment I ordered,it's the quickest time yet for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

FT delivery only took 10 days from the moment I ordered,it's the quickest time yet for me.

I think someone on here had it in 6 days before. I've no such luck. Haven't ordered from them in a long time though

• Advertisement

I think someone on here had it in 6 days before. I've no such luck. Haven't ordered from them in a long time though

That was Singapore post,waiting 12 days now for liquids,hope they come soon,I only have 20ml French Pipe left & I don't want to buy local...if I can help it.

That was Singapore post,waiting 12 days now for liquids,hope they come soon,I only have 20ml French Pipe left & I don't want to buy local...if I can help it.

Happy Happy,it just arrived,12 days,unbelievable...:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

To me the fastest arrived in 9 days
    DHL Global Mail
    2016-07-29 11:28 LIMERICK, IE, Delivered
    2016-07-29 07:40 LIMERICK, IE, Out for Delivery
    2016-07-28 14:08 DUBLIN DEL, IE, Arrival at Destination Terminal
    2016-07-28 14:08 DUBLIN DEL, IE, Departed from Local Distribution Center
    2016-07-26 08:25 DUBLIN FWD, IE, Arrival at Destination Country
    2016-07-24 10:23 GBSLOX, GB, Departed from Transit Facility
    2016-07-21 18:30 Hong Kong, HK, Departed DHLeC Facility
    2016-07-21 15:40 Hong Kong, HK, Processing at DHLeC Facility
    2016-07-21 15:01 Hong Kong, HK, Arrival at Facility
    2016-07-21 11:03 DPHKGA, DP, Departed from Transit Facility
    2016-07-21 10:07 Deutsche Post Singapore, IE, Processing at Facility
    2016-07-20 08:38 CN, Electronic Notification Received

4.png

First, aren't we a little late to the party
    Second, yikes thats tiny
    Third, what - another new coil ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

Aspire Nautilus Mini or Aspire Triton?

Looking for lots of vapor and flavour

What would you guys recommend over the other?
    I've also seen the Triton mini---
    Any advice?

Triton Mini will take the Nautilus coils & the newer Triton Mini coils - is great for an airy MTL (Should have been called the Nautilus Mini 2 :) )

The Triton/Triton 2 are mainly Direct Lung tanks although there are plenty of options in coils and I run it as a MTL by closing is almost all the way down.

If you want to produce serious clouds though you can do more with newer DL tanks - the Aspire Cleito is a particular favourite around here - you would need a decent mod though 75-100W. It will give you the clouds and the flavour and will drink juice by the bucket :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

mossymac! wrote: »
    The Triton/Triton 2 are mainly Direct Lung tanks although there are plenty of options in coils and I run it as a MTL by closing is almost all the way down.

If you want to produce serious clouds though you can do more with newer DL tanks - the Aspire Cleito is a particular favourite around here - you would need a decent mod though 75-100W.

Thanks a million for that!

Havent a clue what "closing it almost all the way down" and "A decent mod 75-100w" means though!

I may start googling!
    Thanks for the info though, appreciated

closing it all the way down - The Triton/Triton 2 are mainly for DL (Direct to Lung) vaping - basically inhaling straight to the lungs. By closing the airflow down to almost nothing I can get the Triton to do a MTL (Mouth to Lung) vape - taking the vapor into the mouth and then inhaling from there into the lung much like a ciggy - although in the case of the Triton a very very airy ciggy :D

A mod is the box that provides the power. A Joyetech Cuboid would be a good example
    cuboid-tc-150w-by-joyetech-img0_0_1_500x500_ec578.jpg
    https://www.perfectvaping.ie/vw-mods-and-mech-mods/cuboid-tc-150w-by-joyetech.html

If you are heading for cloud chasing devices like the Cleito then you need a mod that can function at higher wattages.

It all depends on where you are at now and where you want to go. Honestly theres no end to the options in vaping.

If you want serious vapor production then you are looking at a decent mod and something like a Cleito tank.

If you are currently using something like an ego pen type device then the Triton Mini or even the good old Nautilus Mini are good next steps. The Nautilus Mini will run off the ego style pen batteries but the Triton Mini would need a small mod - something like an iStick 40W or this little iStick Power Nano Express
    40w-eleaf-istick-power-nano-express-kit.jpg
    http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/770-40w-eleaf-istick-power-nano-express-kit.html

There are plenty of options out there and enough info to confuse anyone - but take a look around and ask away if you have any questions :)

• Advertisement

I ended up with all three - one black, one silver, one gold.
    Nobody told me when I started vaping that I'd lose all sense of reason :D

Mind you I have two of them running right now so........ :)

btw - if you come down with a bout of shinyitis theres also an Aspire K3 floating around that will also take the nautilus & triton mini coils
    http://www.cvapor.com/aspire-k3-2ml-tank-with-1-8ohm-kanthal-and-organic-cotton-coil-head.html
    €9.33 :) + several weeks waiting :(

The K3 is just bottom fill though

Advertisement