Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

mossymac! wrote: »
    closing it all the way down - The Triton/Triton 2 are mainly for DL (Direct to Lung) vaping - basically inhaling straight to the lungs. By closing the airflow down to almost nothing I can get the Triton to do a MTL (Mouth to Lung) vape - taking the vapor into the mouth and then inhaling from there into the lung much like a ciggy - although in the case of the Triton a very very airy ciggy :D

When I was smoking, I sucked those fůckers right down, there was none of this 'mouth to lung' business!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I like the look of this Aspire Archon 150w:

de9803bd8adbe827cc36a3f32639a853.image.800x450.jpg

I was eyeing the Rx 2/3, but after seeing some so-so reviews, and everyone complaining about the 510 plus the door hinges, I'm not so eager. This here looks sweet though, it's like the Plato but without the gimmick of trying to hide the tank inside. Really not gone on any mod that does that. You're always going to have a tank or two that won't fit in comfy.

It's a dual 18650, and does 150w. The one con I see .... 23mm wide.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 142 ✭✭nemoisback66

Hi All,

Was hoping to get the Wismec Reuleaux rx2/3. Just wondering would be the best place to pick up one?
    Seen it on gearbest for €38 http://www.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_423259.html?wid=21

Has anyone used gearbest before or have any other recommendations on where I could pick one up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Hi All,

Was hoping to get the Wismec Reuleaux rx2/3. Just wondering would be the best place to pick up one?
    Seen it on gearbest for €38 http://www.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_423259.html?wid=21

Has anyone used gearbest before or have any other recommendations on where I could pick one up.

Gearbest and Fastech would probably be the 2 most popular Chinese sites to purchase kit from, yes you will get items for a fraction of the prices here but the downside is that you will wait anything from 4 to 8 weeks for delivery and your purchase will also be exposed to customs examination which will also add to the cost of your purchase.
    Should you have any issues with your purchase then there is a procedure to follow for replacement or refund which adds to the time you wait.
    I'm not painting a positive picture here but personally I believe the service that the vendors offer here is second to none and for me that means a lot.

jno547 wrote: »
    Gearbest and Fastech would probably be the 2 most popular Chinese sites to purchase kit from, yes you will get items for a fraction of the prices here but the downside is that you will wait anything from 4 to 8 weeks for delivery and your purchase will also be exposed to customs examination which will also add to the cost of your purchase.
    Should you have any issues with your purchase then there is a procedure to follow for replacement or refund which adds to the time you wait.
    I'm not painting a positive picture here but personally I believe the service that the vendors offer here is second to none and for me that means a lot.

Thanks for that. Yea I have heard a few stories about both sites alright.
    Any ideas where I could pickup one either from Ireland or the EU?

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Thanks for that. Yea I have heard a few stories about both sites alright.
    Any ideas where I could pickup one either from Ireland or the EU?

Cheers

http://e-smokeireland.com/product/wismec-rx-23/

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/760-wismec-reuleaux-rx2-3-tc-200w.html

Both are in Ireland and very good to deal with,10% discount codes also available, check here before you purchase.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Hi All,

Check out this video....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgERfhj_UHI

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

Nah, 2 & 3 Battery Mods are for wimps :D:eek:

201609140953128069.png
    201609140953336662.png

2 batts is more than enough for me. I have a kettle bell when i want to lift weights :D

Wait 'till Aspire release the Cleito 250 :D

• Advertisement

Hi youdipstick,

What do you think of this mod? I seen in another post you have one.

Hi youdipstick,

What do you think of this mod? I seen in another post you have one.

I bought mine before I knew about the sh1tty 510 connection,I was lucky,it came with a good 510,I don't know why Wismec sent these mods out with 3 or 4 different types of 510 connections on them.
    The door is ok but you will have to be careful with it if you want it to last,or buy a bag of rubber bands :D:D:D:D
    I would'nt buy another one,I prefer the RX 200,I have 6 of them & all working great,the RX 200 fits better in my hand than the RX 2/3 in 2 batt mode.
    Hope that helps with your decision.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

Patww79 wrote: »

I haven't got the mini but with a 1.7 I would use it between 10w & 20w,depending what tank & juice I'm using.

There are no 1.7ohm coils

The 1.8ohm Clapton coils are rated for 13 - 16W
    The 1.8ohm Nautilus Coils are rated for 4.2 - 5V (about 10 - 14W)

I wouldn't run 100% vg through them though - the wicking holes are too small

Shouldn't be any difference other than the Triton Mini being airier. I use both types of coils in both devices without any fuss.
    Only other differences are the top fill and the juice flow control - if that was left closed then goodbye coil.

Yes

• Advertisement

Handy, but could have been a better design.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Anyone know if the GLS depot in blanchardstown is open Saturdays?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

Anyone spotted that new Ijoy Limitless XL in any of the Irish shops ?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

jonski wrote:
    Anyone spotted that new Ijoy Limitless XL in any of the Irish shops ?

Vintage Vape rooms

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

Garyt82 wrote: »
    Vintage Vape rooms

Website down for maintenance :(

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

jonski wrote:
    Website down for maintenance

Message them on Facebook, they should sort you out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭dball

was doing a bit of research on chargers and came across this:
    YrPP3vgdtguju-NGO5VWQInaAC058HCEhrgfwtMhbKTSOiaEctg1VY9evvs7dIrd1UiB3i3nnjZDQY7TjLsOW-vCCHkVDAZ-hEKwFwPBMt-crAszNF1Xnw_3nFITEZAfwx6XXhO7GLV--uzzsrMxtXCYoHBsHEfbItk-GzQYtPOTfswn7-D79wF9hLpThwlQySzyljqN9EXo6xsoGNiyEZFKJK9E0O9OhGpslc_OO_n0WaMHv-gnJRj7GvqyxRapUlR2bjKUP54luIDbhT8R8KClaihCnCUG7nyfNKudSowiB51Gv4hGLqi32rpGJmdO--KZ87inoYK19rmIDbxzWsaA5IqbCEcVVCOgCyNR76AWAwMwvrYPovWZ7g4YxgMAIupzLf6AuAFUqgHftUoSFD1QqrbWGKb4wF1Jrd3JZlO_WFIBPygfy_eBDHfJvRhTqi2FNEWEoFhzpVgOIAYJfE3BWKqa5Hj0ViYLWVOcb-gGI-uhQQln0PGrvwvBK0qCdjxVkXxZ1BnP-_qfYP56q7LKELr5Tx3IFiIBmZ2TvMTQjb5vowGAJVXLJppPMV_vsYxbO3RCBHnatsmqPoVnaQPgH0hANDenaF6BE4_0PuHZU81ocg=w1146-h721-no

• Advertisement

Aye, it's supposedly a piece of junk, they should stick to the chargers it seems

Advertisement