Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

Yeah, I love that, but I travel a lot and only take a single battery charger with me, so I'd prefer to have a single battery mod.
    Coolfire%20TC%2018650%201.jpg
    Innokin Cool Fire IV TC 18650

Only 75W but single 18650
    €30 & you'll need Parcel Motel or AddressPal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Most firing pins are a bit long for the coolfire iv TC 100, but it is still a fantastic mod, I still regret selling mine, might buy another.

Damn you jno :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

moleyv wrote: »
    Most firing pins are a bit long for the coolfire iv TC 100, but it is still a fantastic mod, I still regret selling mine, might buy another.

Damn you jno :pac:

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭chipfox

Damn that's a nice little mod. Gave the da my old kbox and he smashed it already. Drives him nuts that he can't change the wattage now but still going 2 weeks strong!

Is that a really good deal or what? I'm lookin to get a few new bits but there's so much different stuff I get scared and end up never buying anything :o

For all HG2 owners and potential buyers.
    uz93fl.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

jno547 wrote: »
    For all HG2 owners and potential buyers.

Thats a bit confusing , mine look kinda like the fake ones from the side but like the real ones from the top . I bought mine from esmokeireland at the start of the year and they are still going strong .

jonski wrote: »
    Thats a bit confusing , mine look kinda like the fake ones from the side but like the real ones from the top . I bought mine from esmokeireland at the start of the year and they are still going strong .

The whole area of batteries is a minefield and regardless of what you buy it really is a lottery as to what you end up with. I've had 25r's that wouldn't last a day in a Pico at 30w, Sony vtc4's the same. Some people won't touch Efest but I've been using them without a problem for the past 3 years, lately I've switched to the hg2's pictured above and mine look fake but perform flawlessly.
    I don't buy batteries online and try to use the same b&m store so if anything does go wrong I can just walk in with them.

Anyone used the Innokin Cool Fire IV TC 18650 before? Looks like a really cool affordable mod. I tend not to get very fancy. I've read tanks don't sit flush on it, is that true?

Hadn't noticed - but now that I look you could slid a piece of paper under it
    8rvnBGX.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I wouldn't call that a gap. people are too OCD about these things, same with tanks slightly 'overhanging' on thinner mods.

• Advertisement

Lol I was expecting an actual gap that's nothing. Found a code for a few euro off that order. €28 seems like a steal for that slick little yoke... How have you found it? Just popped into a new local B&M and they're looking for 60!

Only had it a week or two, but it's working away perfectly. Haven't touched the TC either. It's a Coolfire - I don't really expect any issues with it.
    And on an admittedly pointless aesthetic note - I really like the look and feel :D

Great mod, great price - and I got it 2 days later - including PM delivery :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I wouldn't mind having one either, it is a nice looking little mod. But, I think I'm going to go for the Smok Alien kit next week

Screw it, for that price it's a no brainer. It is a beautiful little thing too, thanks for that link. Badly needed a spare mod since I gave my only spare away :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

The ijoy limitless plus is a cracking tank. Easily better than the avocados.

Anyone here have an OBS Crius? Deadly looking tank, adjustable juice flow, slick top fill. Fasttech seem to have them for $20, seems like a no brainer.

chipfox wrote: »
    Anyone here have an OBS Crius? Deadly looking tank, adjustable juice flow, slick top fill. Fasttech seem to have them for $20, seems like a no brainer.

Had one,nice flavour from it but couldn't stop it leaking no matter how I wicked it.

Mine doesn't leak at all - of course that might be because I haven't gotten to using it yet :D

Dammit, now I'll be watching the thing all the time whenever I get around to it. Am using the OBS Ace atm with the RBA Coil - rock solid.

I had major problems with leaking on my TFV4 RBA. Think they all have their own nuances. Really just looking for any beastly RTA.

Nearly smashed my TFV4 so many times but when you get it just right it's amazing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭judas1369

Yeah, I have one a while, its a very nice tank thats still in my rotation. That said, there is a big problem with leakage. I was using it for about a week when I noticed condensation around the base of the tank and around the 510 and this got progressively worse with use. A little research informed me that the ceramic insulator cracks eventually and then the leakage begins. There is a cure however should you be so inclined-
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/4043500
    This base does not use ceramic as an insulator but some kind of peek. i rebuilt the tank using this base several months ago and no leaking whatsoever. Its a clone part but works way better than the original. Would I have bought the tank knowing what I know now?...probably not. That said if you budget in the clone base it is a very good tank. i stuck twin vertical coils in and flavour and clouds are excellent. The fill system is on point as well. If you are ordering from Fasttech don't forget the 10% discount for the next few days -
    https://www.fasttech.com/forums/promotions/t/2275236/autumn-is-coming-enjoy-a-site-wide-10-off
    Read the user reviews as the 510 pin in the clone is slightly longer than the original and may lead to issues with some mods.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

I have a OBS Crius though not really used it much as it's really a lung hitter and I'm mostly a MTL type guy.

Must dig it out and sell it on I think.

Has anyone seen or know of an Irish site selling the Ehpro Batchelor , I've checked all the ones in my favourite and none have it .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Has anyone seen or know of an Irish site selling the Ehpro Batchelor , I've checked all the ones in my favourite and none have it .

Only the Nano so far http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/rebuildable-atomizers/732-ehpro-bachelor-nano-rta.html

Yeah , most of them seem to have that , I must go and look at a review or two about them .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Yeah , most of them seem to have that , I must go and look at a review or two about them .

Cigreen use to stock them about a year ago & never re-stocked them again,they were a handy single coil set-up & I think the Nano is as well but less juice capacity.

I got that Bachelor Nano , put my own SS coil into it , it's very east to coil and wick and no leaking from it tonight . It does seem to be a warm vape though and I'm not a fan of warm vapes . I'll mess with it some more and see how I get on .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,053 ✭✭✭Doge

As some of you know, ive been a nicotene free vaper since I started a few months back, i was not giving up cigarettes just wanted to...
    ..well lets be honest ;) originally I wanted to try out CBD in a healthier way rather than using cigarettes or rollies.
    Since then i tried out nic free flavours (with no CBD) just recreationally as some form of "electronic shisha".
    (And btw, i have to say the flavour from a vape is far more intense and satisfying than shisha could ever be.)

Which leads me to my point...
    A few weeks ago i had my first vape with nicotine in it, it was a friends vape and also in Wicked Vapes in Cork as they had no nic free samples of the ejuices i was interested in - the Vampire range.

And i have to say, i found that vaping with nicotene is horrible in comparison to nic free. It totally compromises the flavour, i hated the tickling sensation on my throat, and more importantly the bad taste it adds to the flavour.

If you ever aspire (heh) to vape nicotine free, imo its well worth it as its flavour city, and youll probably end up spending less as youll be vaping less due to conquering the nicotine addiction.

Just thought it would be interesting to share my experience, as most people would be coming from a nicotine background.

Well, that settles it - next batch will be nic free - was tempted to try it anyway. Currently running at 2.4mg so I suspect it should go easy :)
    I had to google CBD - knew what the general direction would be, but not exactly what it was :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,053 ✭✭✭Doge

mossymac! wrote: »
    Well, that settles it - next batch will be nic free - was tempted to try it anyway. Currently running at 2.4mg so I suspect it should go easy :)

The only thing you may miss is the throat hit! But the taste man, the taste!
    mossymac! wrote: »
    I had to google CBD - knew what the general direction would be, but not exactly what it was :D

I was nervous to even mention the abbreviation round these parts! :pac:

398368.jpeg

• Advertisement

Where the hell do you get CBD? Does it do anything?

Advertisement