Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Pffft, my partner has been vaping CBD for years :D she used to order it from the states, will ask her for a link

On the nic front, I tried zero nic and found the exact opposite, flavours were muted for me. Could be just a case of what you're used to. At 3mg there's not going to be much if any actual taste from the nic, but it does give flavours and TH a wee booster. I think if I really wanted to I could do 0nic no problem. Just take a week or so to get used to it. but .... i'm happy enough at 3mg. Considering I was on 24mg at one stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

I was on 24mg 6 months ago and if I can go to 0 then all the better.

Mind you if I start making 0mg now it'll still be another 6 months before I get through the stock I have already bought/made :D

If I can do without nic then the TPD can........
    bite_my_shiny_metal_ass_by_muscleduck.jpg

:D:D

Yup, they can never stop us getting VG from boots, and baking flavorings from Tesco :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,053 ✭✭✭Doge

chipfox wrote: »
    Where the hell do you get CBD? Does it do anything?

You can buy it from Amazon sellers, ebay etc!

The first few days i vaped it I felt very relaxed, appetite was stimulated also.
    Its not psychoactive so does not make you feel stoned, its like it has half the affects cannabis has, the therapeutic effects.

TBH though, Im not sure if I quickly developed a tolerance to it, but the affects became quite mild after that and I tried quite a few brands.

Your coils go black pretty quickly too with the bloody stuff.

I dont think its worth the price anymore and its a totally unregulated market so the amount of CBD actually inside the liquid could be minuscule.

Probably won't bother buying it again until its fully legalized, its only legal for M.S. sufferers in Ireland im pretty sure.
    It's legal in the UK and in most states in the US.

Theres a good video on the amount of profit they make from it here:

https://cloud9hemp.com/lizard_king_e_ejuice_cbd_hemp_oil_e_liquid

That's one of the ones my partner got. It is mad expensive is right. It's pleasant enough tasting, I tried it myself, didn't really feel any effect, a mild 'calm' I guess, at best. Wouldn't buy it again, it was just a tester/curiosity really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,668 ✭✭✭Glebee

Im currently vaping 0mg about six month now. Started on 18mg and just went down over a few years. The throat hit is the big thing I miss but my vape usage has dropped considerably. Sometime Id go days without vaping...
    Was tempted recently to go back to 3mg but want to stay off the nicotine..
    I do remember when I dropped from 3mg to 0mg it was like going cold turkey off the smokes all over again. Not as easy as you might think.. The cravings for nicotine were defo still there and you would find yourself gagging for a smoke/vape..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Have any of you used this site: http://direct2uecigs.ie/

I want to get an iCare mini with the charging case and they seem to be the only Irish seller with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I never heard of people vaping CBD untill this week and this is the third mention of it.

Seems very bizarre to be honest... And thats from someone who appreciates a bit of herb.

EGriff wrote: »
    Have any of you used this site: http://direct2uecigs.ie/

I want to get an iCare mini with the charging case and they seem to be the only Irish seller with it.

Nope, but after clicking that link, I know i never will! Pop up right from the off begging me to sub to their newsletter - followed by a long load surge into a 404 error

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I never heard of people vaping CBD untill this week and this is the third mention of it.

Seems very bizarre to be honest... And thats from someone who appreciates a bit of herb.

It's about 2 yr since we first had some shipped from the US to try. I would prefer something more real tbh. Leave the vaping world to just simple nic

• Advertisement

I had to to give up th herb years ago, because i would get an extremely bad panic attack, throat used close up completely, not cotton mouth but the actual sides of the throat touching off each other, body with go completely cold, pins and needles all over, shakes, thought id die from suffocation within minutes.

After vaping CBD i can safely say it was the THC that caused the panic attacks, the ratio of THC to CBD just got out of hand as the stuff got unnaturally stronger.

So CBD is the next best thing to it for me, its just a pity the thing is so damn expensive at the moment and completely unregulated.

Nope, but after clicking that link, I know i never will! Pop up right from the off begging me to sub to their newsletter - followed by a long load surge into a 404 error

It managed to load fine for me there, and the only reason im posting is theres a video of Wicked ejuices embedded on their site.

Its pretty cool to see inside an Irish e-juice operation!

In fairness they've taken over the market in Cork anyway at least, theyre On sale in a lot of small grocery shops all over the city. I find the flavour a bit on the weak side compared to other brands, but i badly need to change my mooji cotton as its gone too soft and pulls apart easily, i reckon its affecting the flavour.

And here was little naive oul me thinking these operations were done by employees by hand! :pac:

Is Wicked actually Irish? I always assumed it was Chinese tbh, because it was about on level with Dekang and Liqua juices. As in, not good, cheap, high PG, wouldn't-vape-it-with-yours type thing. I'm not even being funny, I hated all their juices even when i used MTL tanks. Dread to think of vaping them in sub tanks :/ And that clip just shows how clinical and impersonal their whole process is. The only actual work I see there is 2 lads stacking boxes :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭chipfox

Cool info all round, thanks all.

Just got my two Innokin Coolfire IVs there. They only let me used my batteries down to 40% then they don't work at all? What is that about? Not happy about it at all

Is Wicked actually Irish? I always assumed it was Chinese tbh, because it was about on level with Dekang and Liqua juices. As in, not good, cheap, high PG, wouldn't-vape-it-with-yours type thing. I'm not even being funny, I hated all their juices even when i used MTL tanks. Dread to think of vaping them in sub tanks :/ And that clip just shows how clinical and impersonal their whole process is. The only actual work I see there is 2 lads stacking boxes :D

Liqua is not Chinese, its Italian. Good liquid too, my adv.

It's Dekang and Hangsen that are the cheap Chinese brands.

Liqua is not Chinese, its Italian. Good liquid too, my adv.

It's Dekang and Hangsen that are the cheap Chinese brands.

They must have improved a lot then. I used to get a Liqua berry, and it was ok, but very high PG and saturated in sweetener

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

They must have improved a lot then. I used to get a Liqua berry, and it was ok, but very high PG and saturated in sweetener

Liqua is my ADV too, specifically French pipe. Yes it's 70/30 pg/vg but that's the way I like it. Although I think they're changing soon to a 50/50 mix. Been vaping it for years. I find the heavy vg liquids cause irritations and leave me feeling a bit anxious. Strange as generally heavy VG should have the opposite affect.

As far as I know they use Italian flavourings but it is manufactured in China.

TinCool wrote: »
    Liqua is my ADV too, specifically French pipe. Yes it's 70/30 pg/vg but that's the way I like it. Although I think they're changing soon to a 50/50 mix. Been vaping it for years. I find the heavy vg liquids cause irritations and leave me feeling a bit anxious. Strange as generally heavy VG should have the opposite affect.

Im the exact same. Bright Tobacco is my adv though.
    As far as I know they use Italian flavourings but it is manufactured in China.

I did not know that.

Cool info all round, thanks all.

Just got my two Innokin Coolfire IVs there. They only let me used my batteries down to 40% then they don't work at all? What is that about? Not happy about it at all

Thats very strange. Mine goes all the way down to when the battery starts flashing. Are they genuine?

You can use this page to verify:

http://www.innokin.com/verify-device/

• Advertisement

So taking a trip upto Dublin this week, what shops do the regulars recommend in the city centre?

Also do any of them stock cotton?

What cotton do you guys find the best for flavour etc...

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Auscast

Doge wrote: »
    So taking a trip upto Dublin this week, what shops do the regulars recommend in the city centre?

Also do any of them stock cotton?

Thanks!

Vintage Vape Rooms in Temple Bar are great. In the middle of town, great guys, and a good range of products and juices including Celtic Cotton, which is fine to use. Look for them on Facebook for what they stock. they'll let you sample juices so bring a drip tip.

Im the exact same. Bright Tobacco is my adv though.

I think I've tried all the other tobacco ones, american, virginia etc, but not the bright. Must give it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

the liqua turkish tobacco got me off the smokes but i wouldn't go back there now, has that 5.99 for 10ml kinda of a flavor to it

Thanks!

I'm gonna be real honest and say there's little difference between them all, bar how easy some are to wick. I ran out of Ken-Do stuff and started using the bag of organic cotton balls I had stashed. Trickier to work with, but once I've stripped it and combed it out a bit it's just as good as any other. The break in is nothing but a mere puff or two extra.

I'm gonna be real honest and say there's little difference between them all, bar how easy some are to wick. I ran out of Ken-Do stuff and started using the bag of organic cotton balls I had stashed. Trickier to work with, but once I've stripped it and combed it out a bit it's just as good as any other. The break in is nothing but a mere puff or two extra.

Agreed. I've noticed little to no difference between cotton balls and the cotton bacon stuff I'm using now, only the ease of getting it prepped as a wick,

Agreed. I've noticed little to no difference between cotton balls and the cotton bacon stuff I'm using now, only the ease of getting it prepped as a wick,

I have gotten pretty nifty with a ball of organic :D I roll it out, split in two, then spread out both sides, de-fluff them, and do 4 good Scottish roll type wicks. 8 really, as one length makes 2 wicks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭chipfox

Thats very strange. Mine goes all the way down to when the battery starts flashing. Are they genuine?

You can use this page to verify:

http://www.innokin.com/verify-device/
    I never checked. I got them from "vapourlites" a UK company. Maybe that's why they were reduced from 60 to 30... Sometimes I'm getting down to 30%, maybe my batteries are just knackered. Haven't tried another mod since I got it

I take batts out to charge once they dip below 50% normally anyway. Could be the batts though, I had a couple that drained much quicker than others, they were a few months old at most. Just put it down to them being fake duds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭iba

Lol I was expecting an actual gap that's nothing. Found a code for a few euro off that order. 28 seems like a steal for that slick little yoke... How have you found it? Just popped into a new local B&M and they're looking for 60!
    Hi,
    Where do you get it for 28 Euro please?
    Thanks

Advertisement