Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

http://www.bargainvapour.com/JOYETECH_EVIC_VT_FULL_KIT_in_stock!/p1274299_14276099.aspx

Thinking of buying the above. Currently have an eleaf 30w istick, using a nautalis mini tank.

Anyone got one, thoughts?

I have 5 of these & they work great for me in temp mode but they are old hat,I keep them by my computer because they are heavy,wouldn't dream to take them out & about.

Here is a nice set-up http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/685-eleaf-istick-pico-75w-kit.html
    I have tried mouth to lung like a Nautilus & also tried lung hits with the Melo III & they work good by adjusting the airflow.
    I charge the battery via the micro usb & it has been working for me since these came out 6 months ago.
    You do get fed up with the same old tank,I retired 10 x Nautilus mini's,I just got bored with them,if you go sub ohm like the Melo III & other tanks like it,expect to burn alot more juice,it's ok for me because I mix my own juice & it's cheap to make,so I don't care what tank I use.
    If it's cheapness you want,the expense is buying the initial gear for building/mixing & then it's all downhill from there,I would buy a tank where you can build your own coils (the Pico above will handle any tank) & then start mixing your own juice,the thought of building your own & mixing does sound overwhelming but it is easy once you know how,we are all here to help you with any decision you make.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Patww79 wrote: »

Better value if you get it online or even in the e-cig shops. Supervalu near me sells 10ml bottles of all assorted flavours for 8 quid a bottle..

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭parttime

I have tried mouth to lung like a Nautilus & also tried lung hits with the Melo III & they work good by adjusting the airflow. I charge the battery via the micro usb & it has been working for me since these came out 6 months ago. You do get fed up with the same old tank,I retired 10 x Nautilus mini's,I just got bored with them,if you go sub ohm like the Melo III & other tanks like it,expect to burn alot more juice,it's ok for me because I mix my own juice & it's cheap to make,so I don't care what tank I use. If it's cheapness you want,the expense is buying the initial gear for building/mixing & then it's all downhill from there,I would buy a tank where you can build your own coils (the Pico above will handle any tank) & then start mixing your own juice,the thought of building your own & mixing does sound overwhelming but it is easy once you know how,we are all here to help you with any decision you make.

I don't suppose you would be interested in selling a couple of those retired tanks? I'm still using aerotanks and fancy a change myself. I hear they are a step up in flavour terms.

parttime wrote: »
    I don't suppose you would be interested in selling a couple of those retired tanks? I'm still using aerotanks and fancy a change myself. I hear they are a step up in flavour terms.

No problem...PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

I have 5 of these & they work great for me in temp mode but they are old hat,I keep them by my computer because they are heavy,wouldn't dream to take them out & about.

Here is a nice set-up http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/685-eleaf-istick-pico-75w-kit.html
    I have tried mouth to lung like a Nautilus & also tried lung hits with the Melo III & they work good by adjusting the airflow.
    I charge the battery via the micro usb & it has been working for me since these came out 6 months ago.
    You do get fed up with the same old tank,I retired 10 x Nautilus mini's,I just got bored with them,if you go sub ohm like the Melo III & other tanks like it,expect to burn alot more juice,it's ok for me because I mix my own juice & it's cheap to make,so I don't care what tank I use.
    If it's cheapness you want,the expense is buying the initial gear for building/mixing & then it's all downhill from there,I would buy a tank where you can build your own coils (the Pico above will handle any tank) & then start mixing your own juice,the thought of building your own & mixing does sound overwhelming but it is easy once you know how,we are all here to help you with any decision you make.

Thanks, I pulled the trigger on this.

It arrived this morning but I never twigged that it doesn't come with a battery / cell.

What battery / cell should I get?

Thanks, I pulled the trigger on this.

It arrived this morning but I never twigged that it doesn't come with a battery / cell.

What battery / cell should I get?

Did you get any spare coils....

There are 4 different coils for the Melo III,there is a 0.3ohm & a 0.5ohm which must be used with power mode only.
    The other 2 coils are TC Nickel & Titanium,which can be used as well.You could buy all 4 & try them out,each coil is vaped at different wattage's & temperatures,as you are ordering,I would buy one of each & try them out,I love them all,liquid flavours will differ with different coils.

1) http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/batte...a-battery.html buy 2 batteries,always handy to have a fully charged spare.

2) http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/clear...izer-head.html buy all 4 coils & try them...

3) http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/clear...lass-tube.html a spare glass tank is a must.

4) If you find the Pico too slippery,you can get one of these http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/691-silicone-skin-for-eleaf-istick-pico-75w.html

For MTL,shut the airflow control right down & also get yourself a drip tip,these are good for MTL vaping http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/drip-tips/42-delrin-drip-tip-510-901.html

Some mods need an external charger for the batteries,I've been using the built in charger on the Pico for 6 months with no problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Vape Wild's EU site (based in Ireland) is up and running today :)

Vape Wild's EU site (based in Ireland) is up and running today :)

Update.

I decided to place a small order for five bottles of juice (they only sell 10mls at the moment due to tpd).

I made a mistake and basically the payment wasn't taken and I didn't know.

One of the reps found me on facebook, and messaged me to let me know. So I sorted that, and she messaged me again to let me know it had gone through and apologised (even though it was my own fault!).

That was about 10pm last night. 9.30am this morning, I get a call from them. They had my stuff ready to post but just wanted to confirm my order because one of the five I ordered was higher in VG than the others I picked. I explained that was correct, the higher vg is for someone else, and he said I'd have the package tomorrow, they just wanted to be sure I'd not picked the wrong ratio.

Pretty fantastic service so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Update.

I decided to place a small order for five bottles of juice (they only sell 10mls at the moment due to tpd).

I made a mistake and basically the payment wasn't taken and I didn't know.

One of the reps found me on facebook, and messaged me to let me know. So I sorted that, and she messaged me again to let me know it had gone through and apologised (even though it was my own fault!).

That was about 10pm last night. 9.30am this morning, I get a call from them. They had my stuff ready to post but just wanted to confirm my order because one of the five I ordered was higher in VG than the others I picked. I explained that was correct, the higher vg is for someone else, and he said I'd have the package tomorrow, they just wanted to be sure I'd not picked the wrong ratio.

Pretty fantastic service so far.

Might have to place an order myself. What did you go for?

• Advertisement

TinCool wrote: »
    Might have to place an order myself. What did you go for?

Murica, because it sounds similar to Bomb Pop, King Cake for the boyfriend (it's his favourite juice, a creamy cinnamon cake), pinkle twinkle (gets good reviews), razzleberry (I love berry flavours) and freckled lemonade.

Murica, king cake and pinkle twinkle get good reviews.

WELCOMEEU10 gets 10% off first order.

Order delivered by courier this morning with two free bottles, sunglasses, vape bands and an inflatable flamingo free!

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Auscast

Order delivered by courier this morning with two free bottles, sunglasses, vape bands and an inflatable flamingo free!

That must be why postage is so steep.
    I was going to order but €5 delivery for 3 10ml bottles is too much in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭parttime

No problem...PM sent
    Trade done.
    Happy camper.
    Thanks youdipstick

parttime wrote: »
    Trade done.
    Happy camper.
    Thanks youdipstick

Ditto to that parttime,nice doing swapsies with ya...

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭RonyPonyBah

Vape Wild's swag is lit fam!

gbAflji.jpg
    UxzXbNc.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Nice touch. Let us know what you think of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Patww79 wrote: »
    What are the best coils to put in a Triton Mini, the BVC Nautilus ones?

I would say yes, those coils are great. I tried the claptons in a nautilus and they were very spitty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Not sure if there's anyone on here from Healthier Choice but thought id share my experience with there online shop

I placed an order on 20th of October expecting delivery on the 21st or 24th,when the item had not arrived by the 25th i sent an email and received no reply.
    On the 26th i made contact via phone and was informed the item was out of stock and that someone should have contacted me or responded to my email.
    I was told a full refund would be issued to me and it may take 5 days.

No refund was showing on my paypal account so i disputed the transaction in the hopes the seller would respond but they have not replied to the two messages i have sent via paypay resolution center.

I have now escalated the case to paypal in the hopes i'll get my €48 back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Stealthirl wrote: »
    Not sure if there's anyone on here from Healthier Choice but thought id share my experience with there online shop

I placed an order on 20th of October expecting delivery on the 21st or 24th,when the item had not arrived by the 25th i sent an email and received no reply.
    On the 26th i made contact via phone and was informed the item was out of stock and that someone should have contacted me or responded to my email.
    I was told a full refund would be issued to me and it may
    take 5 days.

No refund was showing on my paypal account so i disputed the transaction in the hopes the seller would respond but they have not replied to the two messages i have sent via paypay resolution center.

I have now escalated the case to paypal in the hopes i'll get my €48 back

I really dont know about these.I was buying juice from them and had constant issues with getting products from their shops.They appear more concerned by their "hale" rebrand.

So much so it pushed me towards making my own!I have also noticed how badly their juice actually burns.Really thick black gunk compared to what I have mixed myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Well full refund was eventually sent yesterday evening but i doubt ill ever use them again

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Have to say the new Ivape shop in Maynooth is great.
    The staff all seem really sound and they have a decent selection of everything vape related.
    And best part--I don't have to travel too far now to get supplies!!!
    Oh yeah and Heisenberg Menthol is really nice.Menthol with blueberry /raspberry!!

This is going to end up costing me money having a shop that close!!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

No it's down the lane near the equestrian shop.Only opened today.
    Coming from Tesco..head on to the Main Street.Take the first left as if you were going down the lane towards SuperValu car park and it's on your right.
    Can never remember the name of that row of shops there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭chipfox

A few new serious shops opening up. Madvapes is open at the Walkinstown roundabout now. Prices are fairly steep though.

How do you lads justify spending it when fasttech have the bits for so cheap. Wanted a spool of clapton and the lads were looking for 15 euro or something. Can get tanks for that... Would love to support locals but I have to look after myself at the same time

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

chipfox wrote:
    A few new serious shops opening up. Madvapes is open at the Walkinstown roundabout now. Prices are fairly steep though.

chipfox wrote:
    How do you lads justify spending it when fasttech have the bits for so cheap. Wanted a spool of clapton and the lads were looking for 15 euro or something. Can get tanks for that... Would love to support locals but I have to look after myself at the same time

Walkinstown you say, must go check them out!!!

In general I don't find Irish shops to bad but some charge ridiculous prices. There's one in Galway that baffles me how they're still open given they charge 20-30 quid more for mods than every other retailer here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭duckman!!

Garyt82 wrote: »
    Walkinstown you say, must go check them out!!!

In general I don't find Irish shops to bad but some charge ridiculous prices. There's one in Galway that baffles me how they're still open given they charge 20-30 quid more for mods than every other retailer here.

I think I know the 1 ur talking about, they have 2 shops in Galway and they must be 1 of the most expensive vape shops in the world(no joke)
    Was in 1 of them the last day, they were selling the nautilus x for €39 :eek:
    I needed some 24g wire but they wanted €10 for 10ft of It..... that's just robbery.

And yet there always busy.... I don't get it!

Advertisement