Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

duckman!! wrote:
    I think I know the 1 ur talking about, they have 2 shops in Galway and they must be 1 of the most expensive vape shops in the world(no joke) Was in 1 of them the last day, they were selling the nautilus x for €39 I needed some 24g wire but they wanted €10 for 10ft of It..... that's just robbery.

duckman!! wrote:
    And yet there always busy.... I don't get it!

Yeah that's the one, was looking at the website earlier and saw the Nautilus mini for 39 as well. X cube 2 for €120, that's 40 quid more expensive than every other shop!!!! Madness

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Patww79 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Geraldine Court is the name of the road.
    Come out of supervalu car park to the back of bradys.Turn right and the next left is where it is.

Pic attached for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Geraldine Court is the name of the road.
    Come out of supervalu car park to the back of bradys.Turn right and the next left is where it is.

Pic attached for you.

Thats kinda awkward to get too. I suppose rent would be the main factor when looking at locations.
    The corner unit beside Costa in Celbridge would make a good location ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Ordered 5x10ml bottles from vapewild and they arrived today with the same swag others got including 2 free bottles, cinnamon roll and kiwi berry. Looking forward to trying them all out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Did anyone get a mystery box from Grey Haze, I'm just curious as to what was in them.

is the iStick 60W any good? it seems to be rarely talked about, but it looks like a pretty decent mod for the money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

I would like to mention how good Republic of Vape's customer service in my most recent transaction. Messed up on original juice order, but couldn't have been sounder. Sent out a two new bottles to replace the one I hadn't received and got to keep the one I had received in error (18mg is no use to me so I passed it on to a friend). All within 24 hours of letting them know the error.

I'd be here giving out if they had screwed me, only fair I do the opposite when the do right by someone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I would like to mention how good Republic of Vape's customer service in my most recent transaction. Messed up on original juice order, but couldn't have been sounder. Sent out a two new bottles to replace the one I hadn't received and got to keep the one I had received in error (18mg is no use to me so I passed it on to a friend). All within 24 hours of letting them know the error.

I'd be here giving out if they had screwed me, only fair I do the opposite when the do right by someone.

I like when vendors make up for mistakes. I've had good experiences in that dept with Pick'n'mix over here, and also from DarkStar UK.

Has anyone bought batteries from these guys? https://www.fogstar.co.uk/ their 3500mah 18650 seems to get decent write ups on Amazon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

can anyone tell me why this is so cheap?
    Eleaf iStick Pico 75W TC Box Mod

€21.78 (9 hours left on Promo@ 61% off)

thx

platinums wrote:

It's GearBest, they're always that cheap :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

Garyt82 wrote: »
    It's GearBest, they're always that cheap :)

BUT IT LOOKS GOOD and does all the things...?!

also thoses fogstar batteries, wouldn't it be great if they actually were like Ronseal, and actually did what it says they did on the tin.

Cheap too. (too cheap, hmm?)

platinums wrote:
    BUT IT LOOKS GOOD and does all the things...?!

Hey I said it was cheap I didn't say it was a bad thing lol. I have the Pico. Ordered it from GearBest as well. You really can't fault it at that price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

platinums wrote: »
    Eleaf iStick Pico 75W TC Box Mod

€21.78 (9 hours left on Promo@ 61% off)

thx

Mine cost me $24 3 months ago,perfect for all types of vaping but they will only fit a 22mm atty or smaller,the built in charger works great as well,they were a bit slippery for me because of the arthritis but I got a silicon sleeve from Bestshop & that fixed that....

Don't skimp on batteries,get a good one,I always buy from a regular vendor that I use online,like BS & ESI...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

€47:50 , for the Cleito 120 and the RBA section just seems over the top to me . Maybe I'm a cheap bastard but I think they are over doing it .

And that my friends is just a random sample of my whats going on in my head .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

jonski wrote:
    €47:50 , for the Cleito 120 and the RBA section just seems over the top to me . Maybe I'm a cheap bastard but I think they are over doing it .

Yeah its too much, considering you can get excellent RTAs for 20-35e.

The way to buy a Cleito w/RBA, is just get the tank, use the coils that come with and get the RBA later. Doesn't feel like such a big spend on it then :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭chipfox

I'm looking to get a mod with more than 1 battery and that can do >75w and ideally up to 200. What are they best value ones out now? The joytech cuboid looks pretty slick but quite wide. That wismec one looks so big and chunky it'd hardly fit in my hand. Anyone got good experiences with them?

chipfox wrote:
    I'm looking to get a mod with more than 1 battery and that can do >75w and ideally up to 200. What are they best value ones out now? The joytech cuboid looks pretty slick but quite wide. That wismec one looks so big and chunky it'd hardly fit in my hand. Anyone got good experiences with them?

I've got the wismec Rx 200. It's big and heavy but comfortable to hold but I don't bring it out if the house as it's just to awkward. Have a look at the minikin v2. That's a cracking little mod

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

Aspire Archon 150w Duel 18650 TC Mod =£43 Northern Ireland @Pure Mist

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

Hi all,
    I have been using an istick 50W with a Nautilus tank for the last 18 months or so. I've been using liquids with at least 60% PG.
    I looking to go sub ohm but don't know anything about it. I have been recommended the eleaf iPower with a Melo 3 tank.
    Do you think that is a good kit for starting out?
    Regards.

killwill wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I have been using an istick 50W with a Nautilus tank for the last 18 months or so. I've been using liquids with at least 60% PG.
    I looking to go sub ohm but don't know anything about it. I have been recommended the eleaf iPower with a Melo 3 tank.
    Do you think that is a good kit for starting out?
    Regards.

Do you want to go sub-ohming with stock coils or build your own,be prepared that your eliquid will be used up more quickly with sub-ohming but your nic strength will be lowered & you will have to change your way of vaping,direct lung is the way to go compared to mouth to lung that you do with the nautilus.
    Direct lung can be a beautiful vape if you have the right set-up & juice...I love to do both types...

I would go for the Pico 75w & Melo 3 mini kit if you want to use stock coils http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/685-eleaf-istick-pico-75w-kit.html

dohouch wrote: »
    Aspire Archon 150w Duel 18650 TC Mod =£43 Northern Ireland @Pure Mist

I was tempted to buy one of these,most reviewers gave an excellent report but some have mentioned that even a 22mm tank hangs over a bit which I was surprised about,has anyone got one of these to confirm.

You can get them here http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/807-aspire-archon-150w-tc-mod.html for €60 & 10% off with code "irishvape" & free shipping & delivered the next day...
    You may have to spend an extra tenner on something else to achieve the discounts,I think it's 10% off if you spend €60 or above...

The Archon is pretty much a dual battery version of the Nx75 but with the design more based on the Plato. They are designed for 22mm tanks really. It is a nice looking unit though.

Do you want to go sub-ohming with stock coils or build your own,be prepared that your eliquid will be used up more quickly with sub-ohming but your nic strength will be lowered & you will have to change your way of vaping,direct lung is the way to go compared to mouth to lung that you do with the nautilus.
    Direct lung can be a beautiful vape if you have the right set-up & juice...I love to do both types...

I would go for the Pico 75w & Melo 3 mini kit if you want to use stock coils http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/685-eleaf-istick-pico-75w-kit.html
    I was thinking stock coils. I have read about direct lung vaping too. I actually burn a high volume of liquids anyway with the Nautilus as I always had it at high temperatures.

Where can i read up on setting up your mod voltage, etc for sub ohm virgins?

killwill wrote: »
    I was thinking stock coils. I have read about direct lung vaping too. I actually burn a high volume of liquids anyway with the Nautilus as I always had it at high temperatures.

Where can i read up on setting up your mod voltage, etc for sub ohm virgins?

Here are 2 videos explaining sub ohms,these videos will be overwhelming to somebody that's new to sub ohming,it does get easier,I'm vaping nearly 9 years & I still learn things on Youtube,a great friend to have if you want to learn about vaping.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQlush8q5zg

This video explains different types of tanks...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzT3G_wyHmo

This video shows you how to inhale/exhale...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXP2Ojc0w4c

This reviewer from Portugal is probably one ot the best reviewers around,the first link will take you to all his Mod reviews,take your pick on the right hand side of the video,you will see the Pico & Melo 3 on that list as well,there are alot to pick from,just look at the ones you might fancy... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjgc-rO2rBA&list=PLzoPXxhAJ0_Jg7QQ0na2T1syEoMs_FzOQ

The second link is all about Atomizers & Mod Kits,again,just take your pick on the right side...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFfZJawx7-o&list=PLzoPXxhAJ0_IyX_Uj9SpUOXXJ_8lkWt8d

If you want to see videos of building your own coils,just let me know & I'll post some vids here.

Here are 2 videos explaining sub ohms,these videos will be overwhelming to somebody that's new to sub ohming,it does get easier,I'm vaping nearly 9 years & I still learn things on Youtube,a great friend to have if you want to learn about vaping.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQlush8q5zg

This video explains different types of tanks...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzT3G_wyHmo

This video shows you how to inhale/exhale...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXP2Ojc0w4c

This reviewer from Portugal is probably one ot the best reviewers around,the first link will take you to all his Mod reviews,take your pick on the right hand side of the video,you will see the Pico & Melo 3 on that list as well,there are alot to pick from,just look at the ones you might fancy... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjgc-rO2rBA&list=PLzoPXxhAJ0_Jg7QQ0na2T1syEoMs_FzOQ

The second link is all about Atomizers & Mod Kits,again,just take your pick on the right side...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFfZJawx7-o&list=PLzoPXxhAJ0_IyX_Uj9SpUOXXJ_8lkWt8d

If you want to see videos of building your own coils,just let me know & I'll post some vids here.

Thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Got my first squonker Yesterday. Pico squeeze with hadaly on top, rhodonite inside with a .18 fused clapton. This is awesome... battery life is the only drawback but other than that it's great. I have never taken a dripper out of the house as i cant be bothered with carrying a bottle of juice everywhere so squonking is great. All the flavour of dripping with out the hassle. I'm sold :-)

• Advertisement

So I went with a Smok Alien with a baby beast tank. I found the direct lung inhaling takes some getting used to but after 24 hours I almost have it down ha!
    One thing about the Smok mod is that it is so complicated. Maybe it is like that with all sub-ohm mods but so far I am quite enjoying it.

Advertisement