Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Depends on the Mango used. I've tried a few, none were terrible, but I have 2 that I use that are nice in dessert mixes. One is very light on taste [Molinberry tropical mango] that gets used in one of my ADV, a peach and mango Greek yogurt cheesecake - yup :D - and it's delicious. The other is Capella Sweet Mango, which tastes like those mango Solero ice creams. Wouldn't vape either solo though. Mango just needs to be mixed with the right complimentary fruits and creams. Sounds like they just threw in a cheapie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Howdy Gents,

Whats the latest cheap ass foreign website of choice ?

Fasttech and Gearbest don't have what I'm looking for and that Polish one is long gone :-(

Also just noticed this;

http://www.efag.ie/electronic-mods/143-e-cigarette-vamo-v5-mod-18350-or-18650-starter-kit.html

Cheeky feicers! its about $27 online!

The Polish one is still there, but new owners. I tried to make a purchase on there this morn, just to see how it would go. And the IBAN code they give for bank transfer wouldn't work on my Bank's web site. I' sure someone here said they still buy from them though.

Also ... a ... Vamo?? :D lol, I had 4 of those at one point. A crappy mod by today's standards though.

The Polish one is still there, but new owners. I tried to make a purchase on there this morn, just to see how it would go. And the IBAN code they give for bank transfer wouldn't work on my Bank's web site. I' sure someone here said they still buy from them though.

Also ... a ... Vamo?? :D lol, I had 4 of those at one point. A crappy mod by today's standards though.

My first mod over 3 years ago now. I paid €60 :D

Cool will check that out. Wanted to get 3 Triton Mini's which Fasttech have labelled as discontinued! Not paying 90 0dd euro from a B&M here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Trond wrote: »
    My first mod over 3 years ago now. I paid €60 :D

Cool will check that out. Wanted to get 3 Triton Mini's which Fasttech have labelled as discontinued! Not paying 90 0dd euro from a B&M here.

get the Melo iii mini. Three will cost you less than €70 from the best shop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭joejoe87

Can anyone recommend some nice , good value ejuice? I'm using Dekang Apple at the moment 50ml €11 from thebestshop.eu. It's alright, but not great

joejoe87 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend some nice , good value ejuice? I'm using Dekang Apple at the moment 50ml €11 from thebestshop.eu. It's alright, but not great

Have you tried the Arkansas juices? Good value for money.

I like the e-smoke Ireland dropper range. I always have a bottle of Appleonia and strawberry milkshake in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭joejoe87

I like the e-smoke Ireland dropper range. I always have a bottle of Appleonia and strawberry milkshake in the house.

No I haven't tried them, looking at their flavours now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

joejoe87 wrote: »

I was nicely surprised by kangaroo vape and alfaliquid at Vapefest

http://www.kangaroovape.ie/product-category/e-cigarette-e-liquids/

https://www.xecig.ie/collections/vendors?q=alfaliquid

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Redzer4

Have you tried AR eliquids 120ml for 25.00 at http://irishvape.com/. They have a 25% Off sale on 30mls at the moment, but you can only have 30mls in your cart. I just ordered mango lassi, and a few others....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I like the Arkansas Unicorn Cake & the Donut....6mg,not enough nic in these for me,so I just add some nic...

Any other flavours I should try...

I like the Arkansas Unicorn Cake & the Donut....6mg,not enough nic in these for me,so I just add some nic...

Any other flavours I should try...

I like Krem, which is kind of a mild custard and is one of my staple juices.

SKY is OK, but I found the flavour a bit weak. It isn't that different from unicorn cake.

I bought some berry blast and it was vapable, but just reminded me of cheap plasticy berry juices you pick up from the local petrol station.

I like Krem, which is kind of a mild custard and is one of my staple juices.

SKY is OK, but I found the flavour a bit weak. It isn't that different from unicorn cake.

I bought some berry blast and it was vapable, but just reminded me of cheap plasticy berry juices you pick up from the local petrol station.

I'm not keen on berry juices but I'll try that Krem.
    Somebody on here mentioned that the Green Fairy was good,I see they have another new one called Blu Rain,I do love sour juices but I didn't get on with Charmed Robbery because it was a berry sour.
    Had a few freebies like sour cola & sour raspberry & they were tasty in a dripper but I'm not going back to paying a fiver for a 10ml,tight git I am when it comes to liquids.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

Trond wrote: »
    Howdy Gents,

Whats the latest cheap ass foreign website of choice ?

Fasttech and Gearbest don't have what I'm looking for and that Polish one is long gone :-(

Also just noticed this;

http://www.efag.ie/electronic-mods/143-e-cigarette-vamo-v5-mod-18350-or-18650-starter-kit.html

Cheeky feicers! its about $27 online!

You can get lots of stuff on Aliexpress. Just be warned delivery takes a long time. Still for stuff like Coils I always order from Ali as I am usually ordering well in advance so delivery times aren't important.

The price differences for stuff is crazy.

Has anyone tried the 'JUUL'? Seem to be getting very positive reviews and looks great as a portable device.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

Can someone point me in the direction of where i can get a replacement tank for my pockex and vape bands - only had the thing a week and dropped it cracking the glass! I usually use thebestshop but they seem to be out of stock and dont know if the vape bands they sell will fit the pockex. I did have a look online but dont know if sites i found are reputable as ive only ever used thebestshop - yes Im a long time vaper but have never ventured into anything more than a simple setup lol. Been using evod up to now and dropped that a million times without so much as a scratch! Need to get the replacement asap!

fifi28 wrote: »
    Can someone point me in the direction of where i can get a replacement tank for my pockex and vape bands - only had the thing a week and dropped it cracking the glass! I usually use thebestshop but they seem to be out of stock and dont know if the vape bands they sell will fit the pockex. I did have a look online but dont know if sites i found are reputable as ive only ever used thebestshop - yes Im a long time vaper but have never ventured into anything more than a simple setup lol. Been using evod up to now and dropped that a million times without so much as a scratch! Need to get the replacement asap!

Get them here,black only...http://www.ezsmoke.ie/clearomizers/996-aspire-pockex-2ml-replacement-pyrex-tube-glass.html

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

Shipping fee of 4.95 is a bit much for something so small - was hoping to find somewhere that sells both the replacement tanks and the vape bands to justify shipping costs. Anyone know if theres an actual shop that might sell them - im in Rathfarnham in Dublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭chipfox

Get them on fasttech. Probably cheaper and free shipping. You'll be waiting a while unless you pay for the irish post option though

get the Melo iii mini. Three will cost you less than €70 from the best shop.

Cheers for that but im only after MTL tanks at the minute. I have my training vape boots on again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

My nautilus came apart last night, the glass separated from the hollowed out tank, can't find the original top piece. 2 years of nearly daily use is not too bad though I guess.

I just ordered another one, I don't think there's a better MTL tank out there.

Has anyone tried the 'JUUL'? Seem to be getting very positive reviews and looks great as a portable device.

I see all of those closed system devices as rip off. They're no better than devices we had 4 years back, only fancier looking, and having to stick to the manufacturer's 'capsules' just makes me go "Naff off" and buy just about anything else.

I see all of those closed system devices as rip off. They're no better than devices we had 4 years back, only fancier looking, and having to stick to the manufacturer's 'capsules' just makes me go "Naff off" and buy just about anything else.

From what I have seen you can fill the capsules yourself after the initial purchase without too much trouble.

They do get good reviews, but I have become a bit skeptical of reviews these days as you never know what the reviewer is getting in return for the good review.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

Is there an issue with buying replacement coils on fastech? Was ordering a new mod last night and decided I'd look for some 1.2 coils for the Triton mini. Ridiculously low price. However when it got to checkout the only method of payment available to me was bitcoin. When I removed the coils from the order then I could pay with paypal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭judas1369

Is there an issue with buying replacement coils on fastech? Was ordering a new mod last night and decided I'd look for some 1.2 coils for the Triton mini. Ridiculously low price. However when it got to checkout the only method of payment available to me was bitcoin. When I removed the coils from the order then I could pay with paypal.
    Yeah its a problem with Aspire products. If you want them there is a workaround.
    You can order another item for the same money (random junk), cancel the order, get the refund as a gift certificate, then pay for the Aspire order with that.
    Apparently Aspire got onto pay pal about Fastech and their pricing model.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

bare in mind you WILL be waiting an age for anything from fasttech,i have another ticket open with them for something well over 30 business days and the reply.......it can tan take 30 business days lol

gearbests last 3 orders all under 10 working days

They do get good reviews, but I have become a bit skeptical of reviews these days as you never know what the reviewer is getting in return for the good review.

I catch the Ideal Ohm show now and then, and the guys on there slammed it. They pretty much put it like I would - it's an ego pen, with an evod or similar attached, that you could buy for €25 4 years ago. others have referred to it as the "Apple" of vaping which is enough to turn me away :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

Seeing a serious drought for Beard #5 of late, and im addicted.

But thanks to Trump and his fine country the drought is over.
    Was this a good price? Considering I got hit for €17 Vat AND a €7 An Post handling charge.

57ddbgWl.png?1

• Advertisement

platinums wrote: »
    Seeing a serious drought for Beard #5 of late, and im addicted.

But thanks to Trump and his fine country the drought is over.
    Was this a good price? Considering I got hit for €17 Vat AND a €7 An Post handling charge.

57ddbgWl.png?1

That used to be one of my fav juices, still haven't managed to nail a clone of it. But I know I used to pay €23 for 30ml, so I would say yes, indeedy, you got good value there.

Advertisement