Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

received one today (£19.55 on Amazon)

You are correct, I am not disappointed. In fact, I am very very impressed.

Topped up on a few coils for both versions of it here too. Even though I have RBA decks for them. I still love the Cleito coils [all bar the 0.2 original one, unless that's been fixed, used to taste of rubber]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I must have been living under a bush.

I've never heard of Vape Wild :(

Same here. There's one topic in there atm, and it's about films :D But hey ... they're paying for it. And I guess we've heard of them now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

"You’ve heard about them. You’ve seen them at conventions across the globe. Now VapeWild.eu is here"

Cant believe I've been attending all the wrong conventions! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

€16.99 for their joyetech AIO , thats surely the cheapest around .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Anyone recommend a 4+ battery charger, that charges fast, 1 amp per battery hopefully?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

moleyv wrote:
    Anyone recommend a 4+ battery charger, that charges fast, 1 amp per battery hopefully?

Xtar queen ant. 6 bay available from esi. Got one a while ago it's it's far better than my old nitecore i4

Garyt82 wrote:
    Xtar queen ant. 6 bay available from esi. Got one a while ago it's it's far better than my old nitecore i4

Thanks, xtar have a good rep too.

It seems it can only push 4.4 amps across the two USB cables, so can only charge 4 batteries at 1 amp, but should be fine for what I want.

Efest blu6 looks like a good option too, can only do 4 at 1 amp too.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭lankz92

Anyone used an smok alien mini? Thinking on pulling the trigger on a kit tonight.
    Also any reccomendations on a battery to go with it?

Im coming from an istick 30w so i dont have much experience with batteries.

Thanks.

lankz92 wrote: »
    Anyone used an smok alien mini? Thinking on pulling the trigger on a kit tonight.
    Also any reccomendations on a battery to go with it?

Im coming from an istick 30w so i dont have much experience with batteries.

Thanks.

Not tried it, but I do love my standard Alien. Pondering on a mini for out and about. Pair it with a Sony VTC5 or Samsung 25R or an LG HE 2 or 4

• Advertisement

Not tried it, but I do love my standard Alien. Pondering on a mini for out and about. Pair it with a Sony VTC5 or Samsung 25R or an LG HE 2 or 4

Battery life is all im worried about. It reviews pretty well. No shops here seem to stock it. Just under £50 in uk so not too bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Anyone spotted the Nautilus 2 for sale in Ireland yet? I'm looking to get it and an ipower nano for a little neat set up.

lankz92 wrote: »
    Battery life is all im worried about. It reviews pretty well. No shops here seem to stock it. Just under £50 in uk so not too bad.

The batteries I mentioned are your best bet all round, for power, safety and reliability. The LGHG2 might be one of the better of those for longevity as it's 3000mah

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭deisedav

EGriff wrote: »
    Anyone spotted the Nautilus 2 for sale in Ireland yet? I'm looking to get it and an ipower nano for a little neat set up.

Esmoke have it for 28

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

The Vape Club have them for €25

http://thevapeclub.ie/product/aspire-nautilus-2/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Possibly a silly question, but here goes:

Just noticed that my spare battery has taken a bit of a bashing from wear and tear in my pocket. The plastic covering has come off the top and there was a type of plastic ring there that is now gone. Do you reckon it's still useable or should I just get a new one and absolutely not use it. I've taken a photo next to a normal one for comparison purposes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭Tickityboo

Cool_CM wrote: »

Just noticed that my spare battery has taken a bit of a bashing from wear and tear in my pocket. The plastic covering has come off the top and there was a type of plastic ring there that is now gone. Do you reckon it's still useable or should I just get a new one and absolutely not use it. I've taken a photo next to a normal one for comparison purposes.

Don't attempt to use it!!!
    Put some insulating tape on both ends and put it in a battery recycling box.

Tickityboo wrote: »
    Don't attempt to use it!!!
    Put some insulating tape on both ends and put it in a battery recycling box.

Thought as much, nice one. Must invest in a battery box.

Cool_CM wrote:
    Thought as much, nice one. Must invest in a battery box.

Where do you normally keep it?

Never put it loose into a pocket/bag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

moleyv wrote: »
    Where do you normally keep it?

Never put it loose into a pocket/bag.

Used to keep it in a little soft pouch that I got with a Creative Zen ages ago, but lost it so have been wrapping it in a glasses cleaning cloth and putting it in my bag/jacket pocket. Obviously not the best of calls...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Cool_CM wrote: »

You can re-wrap it & replace the round insulator,very easy to do,you need to buy 18650 shrink wraps with insulators or use the old one,here's a video showing you how to do it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bugz8e5lOoc&t=0s

Got my smok al85 today. Battery is currently charging. Looking forward to trying it.

Was slightly dissappointed to find the usb port slightly bent on it, it does seem to be in full working order so i'll try it out for a few days and if it starts to act up will be sent back.

Big shout out to the lads at vapewild. Every liquid I ordered they doubled it for free. Can't get better then that.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Auscast

deisedav wrote: »
    Big shout out to the lads at vapewild. Every liquid I ordered they doubled it for free. Can't get better then that.

Is that from the EU or US website?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

deisedav wrote: »

any reason for that ?

jambofc wrote: »
    any reason for that ?
    Don't know really but they seem to be decent people there

Auscast wrote: »
    Is that from the EU or US website?

The EU one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

It's a promo. They have it on their facebook. Use their Paddy's day discount code and you can be randomly selected to have your order doubled :)

• Advertisement

Didn't know that as I'm not on Facebook but it's a promo I wouldn't mind getting again

Advertisement