Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭lankz92

Some uk stores starting to sell off their tanks. Mad i missed a tfv8 at £9 pity. Most stuff out of stock before iv even seen it.

No sign of irish stores droping hardware prices yet. Be a last minute job if they do. Think a lot are taking a wait and see approch to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

lankz92 wrote: »
    Some uk stores starting to sell off their tanks. Mad i missed a tfv8 at £9 pity. Most stuff out of stock before iv even seen it.

No sign of irish stores droping hardware prices yet. Be a last minute job if they do. Think a lot are taking a wait and see approch to it.

Most of the Irish brick and mortar stores seemed to have only kept TBD compliant gear the last few months, so no need for them really to do deals on 2ml tanks.

Dont be in many shops. More online i was thinking, plenty of stock of the bigger tanks about.

lankz92 wrote: »
    Dont be in many shops. More online i was thinking, plenty of stock of the bigger tanks about.

I didn't think online sites would be that worried about TBD regs and it was more a brick and mortar issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

Venom wrote:
    I didn't think online sites would be that worried about TBD regs and it was more a brick and mortar issue?

Rules are rules. Tpd will still apply to all online stores trading in Europe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Is anyone else dreading these new laws coming ? I'm gonna have to buy a handful of bottles of juice each time I shop rather than the usual one or two 120ml that I normally pick up.

While I'm not super happy about this 10ml bollocks costing me a few quid more compared to what I pay now along with the hassle of filling up my 60ml bottles from the 10mls, I can see some flavors I like just not being around anymore :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Venom wrote: »
    While I'm not super happy about this 10ml bollocks costing me a few quid more compared to what I pay now along with the hassle of filling up my 60ml bottles from the 10mls, I can see some flavors I like just not being around anymore :(

Great shout :( its obviously going to happen to the smaller outfits. Im going to buy an absolute shed loads to see me through till I get my mixing hat back on.

Waiting for an esmokeireland sale on their 30mls bottles, not a sign of it yet..

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

Trond wrote:
    Waiting for an esmokeireland sale on their 30mls bottles, not a sign of it yet..

They've a sale in right now. Picked up a load yesterday

Garyt82 wrote: »
    They've a sale in right now. Picked up a load yesterday

So I see. I'd say you weren't alone! Not much there now!

I may need to cut my credit card up before D Day in a few weeks!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I lay in bed this morning, hung over as hell and lost track of what I ordered.

I should be getting about six litres of juice this week.

Better hide that lot from the wife!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭chipfox

Anybody every try the Kangertech DOTA RDTA? Seems fairly cheap and decent but can't find any good reviews

My alien and tfv12 landed today.

The tfv12 is bloody massive.

Thought the alien would be bigger, tbh its not much bigger than the mini version. Which is no bad thing.

Looking forward to trying them out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Here is a video worth watching about the TPD,in the description,it shows the time of the TDP...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5R4ys-OVNM

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭tivvo

Hi guys. I'm a relative newbie to vaping (4weeks) and am currently using iMECiG ecig vape pen with 18mg juice. I'm finding the hit is really starting to aggravate my throat, and am thinking of trying out a mod box to be able to regulate the vaping experience it bit more. I'm thinking about getting the innokin cool fire 4plus 70w with the isub apex tank. What's it like? Or does anyone have a better recommendation? I was looking at getting it from Amazon as it seems a pretty decent price (£37), or is there a good Irish company to deal with?
    Thanks

tivvo wrote: »
    Hi guys. I'm a relative newbie to vaping (4weeks) and am currently using iMECiG ecig vape pen with 18mg juice. I'm finding the hit is really starting to aggravate my throat, and am thinking of trying out a mod box to be able to regulate the vaping experience it bit more. I'm thinking about getting the innokin cool fire 4plus 70w with the isub apex tank. What's it like? Or does anyone have a better recommendation? I was looking at getting it from Amazon as it seems a pretty decent price (£37), or is there a good Irish company to deal with?
    Thanks

Here's an Irish reputable vape vendor,I would recommend the Zelos Kit & you can get your 18mg liquid as well...
    Two links below showing you the kit & tank...

The Zelos Kit
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJsbOm8-SAQ

The Nautilus 2 Tank
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wux7-VzZJKM

Buy them here...

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mo...s-50w-kit.html

Get yourself some spare 0.7ohm,1.6ohm or 1.8ohm coils or try all the coils in the list,each coil will give a different experience,we all have different preferences,they are in the drop down list,coils normally last 2 - 4 weeks depending what liquid you use...
    http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/clear...coil-head.html

Don't forget your eliquid at 18mg...
    http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/22-e-liquid

Type the code IRISHVAPE to get 10% off your order...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

. I'm thinking about getting the innokin cool fire 4plus 70w with the isub apex tank. What's it like?

Funny that was my first combination.

I have a lot more gear now, don't ask :rolleyes: The Coolfire has a very hand friendly shape and isub apex tanks are tidy no mess top-fill with a no mess replaceable coil system. I have 2 isub tanks (3ml & 5ml )and they are my go-to when I travel outside Ireland with 2 spare coils for back up.

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

Thanks

My first step up from pen vapes to a box mod was the Coolfire 4 TC 100. It's a fantastic mod thats easy to use, simple to recharge it's long lasting built in battery via USB and after 8 months only has a few tiny scratches on the base.

I honestly can't recommend the Innokin Coolfire enough it's that great a mod.

Saying that however, I was not impressed with the Isub V tank that came with it but sticking on first a Smok Baby Beast and later a Big Baby Beast tank, solved the only issue I was having :)

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,926 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I'm really enjoying my PockeX. I used to just use the CE5 yokes and didn't really enjoy vaping all that much, but the difference in the flavour is unbelievable since changing to the PockeX. Also I like the restricted lung hit on the lower ohm coil and the amount of clouds produced. I'd like to maybe try a dripper next.

Great service from thebestshop. Next day delivery as always. Now to try out my cleito.

Also curious could i put a cubis on the k4 and give it to someone? Its very pink lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭flas

Need a bit of advice,been vaping for year and half now,have a cleito,ba y beast and nautilus as my tanks,cleito every day tank, but have a wotofo lush rda,when I got it(8euro in a sale months ago) the lad in the shop built my coil,I have only used it few times,changed the wicking twice,never gunked up.the coils,knew at the time I do t have the equipment to build coils(meter,ceramic tweezers etc),but I know about pre built coils,so.do I need the rest of the equipment for pre built coils or are the install and away you go??

I love the flavour dripping gives and testing out new flavours,so what is safest way to do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭flas

Need a bit of advice,been vaping for year and half now,have a cleito,baby beast and nautilus as my tanks,cleito every day tank, but have a wotofo lush rda,when I got it(8euro in a sale months ago) the lad in the shop built my coil,I have only used it few times,changed the wicking twice,never gunked up.the coils,knew at the time I dont have the equipment to build coils(meter,ceramic tweezers etc),but I know about pre built coils,so.do I need the rest of the equipment for pre built coils or are they install and away you go??

I love the flavour dripping gives and testing out new flavours,so what is safest way to do it?

flas wrote: »
    Need a bit of advice,been vaping for year and half now,have a cleito,baby beast and nautilus as my tanks,cleito every day tank, but have a wotofo lush rda,when I got it(8euro in a sale months ago) the lad in the shop built my coil,I have only used it few times,changed the wicking twice,never gunked up.the coils,knew at the time I dont have the equipment to build coils(meter,ceramic tweezers etc),but I know about pre built coils,so.do I need the rest of the equipment for pre built coils or are they install and away you go??

Building your own coils for an RDA (never tried the Lush but they all have the same method)
    You never mentioned what mod you will be using for the Lush because different mods will determine what builds you can do...

This video shows you how we built coils years ago...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upz0tliTo8w

This video shows a more up to date building techniques with new tools...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-lIOx6ojnQ

Here is a tool kit video which old & new vapors use today...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uhSuwkXCzA

Any questions,just ask...

Hope this helps...

flas wrote: »

You can be lazy and use the slow boat to check out a multitude of coils, like this for example.....

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10027425/5986100-kanthal-a1-pre-coiled-wire-for-rba-atomizer-8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

I know they don't need a plug around these parts, but I just want to comment on the great service I got thebestshop.eu.

Ordered around 4pm Wednesday and it was waiting for me on my desk when I came back from lunch yesterday. Less than 22 hour turnaround on what you would imagine is one of the busiest weeks ever for them with TPD clearances.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

I know they don't need a plug around these parts, but I just want to comment on the great service I got thebestshop.eu.

Ordered around 4pm Wednesday and it was waiting for me on my desk when I came back from lunch yesterday. Less than 22 hour turnaround on what you would imagine is one of the busiest weeks ever for them with TPD clearances.

Same here. Super fast delivery and service. Get most of my stuff off them l.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,926 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Same, ordered for the first time a week or two ago and couldn't believe that I got a shipping notification about an hour after placing the order. It arrived to my door at 10 am next day, I was stunned!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

thebestshop are fantastic, got my nitecore within 20 hours of ordering from them :)

Guys could you tell me would the Moonshot work with the Kanger Cupti 2?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

I thought the cupti was an all in one?

Advertisement