Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Milkman.. wrote: »
    Yes mouth to lung ,how long could i expect with coils with the zelos?

The Nautilus series of tanks & coils have been the top selling MTL tanks for the past 5 or 6 years & imo they still are.

All their older tanks were bottom fill & never leaked...

The New Nautilus2 tank is Aspires first top fill but it can leak at every fill because it is a top fill & the liquid floods the coil but there is a fix to stop it leaking when filling the tank.

The 1.6ohm & 1.8ohm coils have been selling for years & they are the best out there for MTL vaping,these coils should last a few weeks,this will also depend on how heavy a vapor you are & if you use liquid with sweetners in it,sweetners in liquid will depreciate any coil.

There is a new coil that comes with the Zelos,it is a 0.7ohm but I have never tried it.

Hope this info helps you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Milkman..

Thanks
    http://www.ezsmoke.ie/clearomizers/1063-aspire-nautilus-2.html

What else do I need to buy with this?

Milkman.. wrote: »
    Thanks
    http://www.ezsmoke.ie/clearomizers/1063-aspire-nautilus-2.html

What else do I need to buy with this?

It's nearly a tenner cheaper here https://vapewild.eu/aspire-nautilus-2-tank/

You need spare coils,1.6 or 1.8 https://vapewild.eu/aspire-nautilus-coils/

or try the new 0.7 coil https://vapewild.eu/aspire-nautilus-bvc-coil/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

It's nearly a tenner cheaper here https://vapewild.eu/aspire-nautilus-2-tank/

You need spare coils,1.6 or 1.8 https://vapewild.eu/aspire-nautilus-coils/

or try the new 0.7 coil https://vapewild.eu/aspire-nautilus-bvc-coil/

I use the Nautilus 2 with the 0.7 coils as my 'stealthy' set up..
    6mg juice at about 13.5w
    Coils last at least a fortnight..

Haven't many other tanks to compare it with, but apart from the aforementioned occasional leak when filling, have found it very reliable..

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Rubberella

Hi. Just wondering about ordering from Evolution Vaping (or any UK vaping company) to Ireland. I have addresspal set up but have not used before. Also may not want to use it on this occasion. Question is if e.g I order not through addresspal and to my work address, what are the differences from ordering thru addresspal to my home address i.e cost etc. Will be looking to order a fair mixture of new kit, extra tank, loads of juice, battery wraps, etc as I really want to get more into vaping in a big way. Just want to keep it on the downlow at home for a bit! Thanks.

• Advertisement

Rubberella wrote: »
    Hi. Just wondering about ordering from Evolution Vaping (or any UK vaping company) to Ireland. I have addresspal set up but have not used before. Also may not want to use it on this occasion. Question is if e.g I order not through addresspal and to my work address, what are the differences from ordering thru addresspal to my home address i.e cost etc. Will be looking to order a fair mixture of new kit, extra tank, loads of juice, battery wraps, etc as I really want to get more into vaping in a big way. Just want to keep it on the downlow at home for a bit! Thanks.

Personally,I will never use AddressPal again,they have lost 2 items of mine & they don't cover lost items.

I use DPD https://www.dpdparcelwizard.ie/HomePage#/ they cover lost items...

Always look for a UK vendor that ships to the UK for free,the only shipping cost you pay is €3.85 to DPD...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Rubberella wrote:

Postage is in general free from vendors in the UK to another UK address such as address pal,you pay 3-75 then to collect your parcel from your nominated po. Make sure your parcel doesn't go over the size or weight that's acceptable to address pal otherwise you'll face a hefty charge. Postage from the UK can be expensive, more than the address pal fee I'd imagine if your ordering a fair bit of stuff.

Hey lads, first time ordering e cig gear in a year or so as i've misplaced my trusty battlestar and obs engine.
    I've decided on the wotofo basilisk as the mod but i'm unsure on what to replace the engine with. Any recommendations for a reasonably priced leak proof RTA?

Hey lads, first time ordering e cig gear in a year or so as i've misplaced my trusty battlestar and obs engine. I've decided on the wotofo basilisk as the mod but i'm unsure on what to replace the engine with. Any recommendations for a reasonably priced leak proof RTA?

For a dual coil rta it's hard to beat the Advken Manta, great flavour from it, can be got reasonably priced from China. Lately I've been trying single coil rta's, Ammit 25, Bachelor X and my favourite would be the Asmodus Zesthia which can be purchased from greyhaze.co.uk. Very easy to build and wick on it, marvellous flavour and a dual coil can be fitted with a little ingenuity which will give stunning performance,but as a single coil rta it is top of the pile imo.

Thanks a lot man, ordered the Manta and Basilisk through Ecigone. Very reasonably priced

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

So yesterday I decided I want to try out building my own decks etc, I have a Wotofo Sapor RTA and one of the lads in work gave me a run down and showed me how to install the coils and cotton etc. The flavour is nice so I have ordered Coiloligy 7 in 1 coils and some Muji Cotton and tools to get me started.
    I want to try out a single coil RTA aswell if anyone has recommendations :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Kimbot wrote: »
    So yesterday I decided I want to try out building my own decks etc, I have a Wotofo Sapor RTA and one of the lads in work gave me a run down and showed me how to install the coils and cotton etc. The flavour is nice so I have ordered Coiloligy 7 in 1 coils and some Muji Cotton and tools to get me started.
    I want to try out a single coil RTA aswell if anyone has recommendations :)
    The OBS Crius II is one of the best single coil RTAs around, I recently broke the glass on mine and ordered another straight away. Very easy to work on, the wicking can be a bit tricky at first but once you don't use too much cotton it works great. Very good for flavour. You can get them on Fasttech, or amazon if you're in a rush and don't mind paying a little more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Also the Engine mini, also by OBS, very decent single coil RTA

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭daredevil360

Also the Engine mini, also by OBS, very decent single coil RTA

+1 on the Engine mini or nano great rta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Textronic

Deliveries of eliquid have really quickened up from fasttech

15 days now and they don't have a fast option for liquid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Textronic wrote: »
    Deliveries of eliquid have really quickened up from fasttech

15 days now and they don't have a fast option for liquid

Yeah I've ordered a few different liquids from them recently too, mostly liqua stuff. It's okay, nothing special imo, can't argue with the price though.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭daredevil360

Daddy Pig Smoke Juice 30% off with code OHSUGAR30

Can vouch for this juice I've tried a few flavours and they are very good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Darkstar seem yo have droped the business only clause in there 7.2 nic.

www.darkstarvapour.co.uk/shop/72mg-nicotine/72mg-pg-nicotine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

Darkstar seem yo have droped the business only clause in there 7.2 nic.

www.darkstarvapour.co.uk/shop/72mg-nicotine/72mg-pg-nicotine

Oddly enough I have just finished all my pre-mixed nic bottles that I bought before TPD came in and took one of my two, 100ml btl of 72mg, out of the freezer . So I was getting ready to ask people where they were getting their nic from .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

jonski wrote: »
    Oddly enough I have just finished all my pre-mixed nic bottles that I bought before TPD came in and took one of my two, 100ml btl of 72mg, out of the freezer . So I was getting ready to ask people where they were getting their nic from .

I get mine from everything liquid but might get it here now as its cheaper again. 2 litre would last me and the missus forever. Have gone through about 300ml of the 500ml bottle i got last year lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭flas

What's people's opinions on boss shots?thinking of ordering some of there blueberry custard one or the rocket man copy,I think from my limited knowledge on it I will just need some pg/vg and nicotine and the flavours are premixed ready for the pg/vg and nicotine to be just thrown in and left for a while?for 250 ml of juice would work out cheaper for sure but have no experience of making my own and it seems like a handy way to dip the toe so to speak!
    Has many here used them?what are they like to deal with? Is ut handy enough to end up with finished product that has good flavour?any help would be appreciated!

flas wrote:
    What's people's opinions on boss shots?thinking of ordering some of there blueberry custard one or the rocket man copy,I think from my limited knowledge on it I will just need some pg/vg and nicotine and the flavours are premixed ready for the pg/vg and nicotine to be just thrown in and left for a while?for 250 ml of juice would work out cheaper for sure but have no experience of making my own and it seems like a handy way to dip the toe so to speak! Has many here used them?what are they like to deal with? Is ut handy enough to end up with finished product that has good flavour?any help would be appreciated!

I use Boss Shots most of the time especially since they released the 250ml bottles. Excellent to deal with, fantastic customer service,any problems are usually dealt with immediately. The instructions are on the bottle labels for mixing a 70/30 VG mix with a 3mg nic content using 72% nicotine. They also sell the PG and VG base.Their website also contains all the information you'll need to get your mix done. Use Parcel Motel if possible as they don't seem to be as strict on the package contents being liquid as Address Pal are.

I have been looking and looking at getting a new mod and was on the verge of going for a Voopoo Too but now I've had a total change of direction and have been saving and now can't stop thinking about an SX Mini G Class. But what tank would u recommend with it? Anything else I would need to think about when looking at this mod? I need flavour and I need clouds! Big jump up from my Zelos. Thanks.

Rubberella wrote:
    I have been looking and looking at getting a new mod and was on the verge of going for a Voopoo Too but now I've had a total change of direction and have been saving and now can't stop thinking about an SX Mini G Class. But what tank would u recommend with it? Anything else I would need to think about when looking at this mod? I need flavour and I need clouds! Big jump up from my Zelos. Thanks.

I have an Aromanizer Supreme v2 on a G class, flavour is superb, G class is a super mod but not without it's little niggles, firmware updates can be a nightmare. If you do purchase you won't be disappointed but I'd highly recommend you join a Facebook group called SXMINI Brotherhood, very helpful and full of all the information you'll need. It's a group specifically for owners of YiHi chip mods. Let us know how you progress with this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭judas1369

The G Class will allow you to use tanks up to 30mm without overhang. Personally I use it with the Aromamizer Plus RDTA in 5ml mode, which is a pretty nice set up.

https://ibb.co/idmqUm

Thanks folks. Had been thinking along similar lines but so great to get reassurance plus advice on groups, etc. You've really helped me make up my mind. Full steam (or clouds) ahead. Much appreciated.

If anyone got the Steam crave Titan PWM mod recently or is waiting on one STOP and don't use it again, they've all been recalled. Small issue of the board melting should one of the batteries be inserted incorrectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

Twitter20 will get you 20% off all orders on simplyeliquid.co.uk

I can't recommend these guys enough. Great customer service.

Conor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

conjon wrote: »
    Twitter20 will get you 20% off all orders on simplyeliquid.co.uk

I can't recommend these guys enough. Great customer service.

Conor

Cheers for that, my Falcon Resin arrived this morning from there. What a tank! I was wary of the wood-pulp mesh coils but they are phenomenal. The flavour is intense. It is a drinker though, will have to get that odd looking fish tank glass :D

• Advertisement

Cheers for that, my Falcon Resin arrived this morning from there. What a tank! I was wary of the wood-pulp mesh coils but they are phenomenal. The flavour is intense. It is a drinker though, will have to get that odd looking fish tank glass

Good discount that and that Falcon tank with those coils look very interesting. Dammit.

Advertisement