Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

mrplop wrote: »
    If there isn't a logo on the bottom of the battery then you've received a non genuine battery - I'd ask for a real Joyetech instead as the knock off's are a lot cheaper.
    Be careful as the cheap generics have been known to be unsafe.

*edit* You may be getting a different taste because of a higher or lower voltage. The real Joyetech batteries also tend to last a lot longer than the copies.

Fair enough. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Ah there is more to this story than this I'd say, or as one poster said someone must have supplied false info or something. It doesn't make any sense what so ever, it just doesn't add up.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Could have something to do with this

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reviews-suppliers-negative/239684-before-you-order-rts-vapes-read.html

Although this seems like a load of ****e aswell.

ah I see what u did there. These things rarely make sense, until you factor in business interests.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Do clearos leak when not used? My CE4 makes gurgling noises and I get liquid on the battery, but it seems to clear up after a few minutes vaping. Is this normal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Do clearos leak when not used? My CE4 makes gurgling noises and I get liquid on the battery, but it seems to clear up after a few minutes vaping. Is this normal?

If you have them sitting upright for a few hours with juice in them then the juice inside can and does leak down slightly. as you said though the few minutes after you start again does clear it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

So...Left my mod at home... Looking at a bottle of juice, wondering if I can rub it off my gums (not really).
    Good test of willpower and nicotine's addictiveness but it's not stressful, I just feel like my hands are bored. I can see why people gain weight when they give up cigs if they use food as the hand-to-mouth replacement, these shortbreads'll give me a gut.

Pop out to the shops and get a disposable most petrol stations sell them

• Advertisement

Nowhere in my shopping centre has any, and I wouldn't want to give money to a cigalike company anyway. I'd rather put myself out than feed the lies, those prices and Jesus... The shïtty flavours.

A gadget/mobile phone case shop on the corner of North Main St (across from Fast Al's) has fully morphed into an ecig shop. Can't remember the name (Smokefree?) but I'll get a pic of it up later. Think they've only got the usual suspects, eGos, cigalikes and an ocean of Dekang.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

grindle wrote: »
    So...Left my mod at home... Looking at a bottle of juice, wondering if I can rub it off my gums (not really).
    Good test of willpower and nicotine's addictiveness but it's not stressful, I just feel like my hands are bored. I can see why people gain weight when they give up cigs if they use food as the hand-to-mouth replacement, these shortbreads'll give me a gut.

I can go without for a couple of hours as long as I'm preoccupied.I can feel the need for a fix after that,but an entire day would probably see me frothing at the gob and the onset of a mild case of Tourette's would more than likely follow.

It was so easy when we were smokers to pop into any number of places and get our fix and when garages started to open 24hrs it was next to impossible to be left without,even on christmas day.

Well, I made it through the day without dying. Didn't even get cranky or nottin' beh!

Here's the mobile-phone case dispensary that turned into a vape shop:

xkW2Xg8.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

I'd be more likely to leave my children at home unattended than my vapegear :D

I do keep a 'smokegreen' battery and carto in the car along with the charger just in case. It's the auld 'belt and braces' concept!

That said...I never left the house without my smokes so chances of leaving without my GP Paps and Killer/tank are slim to none.

Ionised wrote: »
    That said...I never left the house without my smokes so chances of leaving without my GP Paps and Killer/tank are slim to none.

I know! I only had one pair of pants to choose from this morning while I was in a rush and they only have two pockets, so I thought I had them filled with everything I needed, but I didn't.
    And that is the very interesting story of how I went to work without my PV.
    Next week's episode will feature untied shoelaces (HOW? WHY?!?)

We just got lockers in work so I might keep my Drawtube and an iGO in there for emergencies.

I know! I only had one pair of pants to choose from this morning while I was in a rush and they only have two pockets, so I thought I had them filled with everything I needed, but I didn't.
    And that is the very interesting story of how I went to work without my PV.
    Next week's episode will feature untied shoelaces (HOW? WHY?!?)

We just got lockers in work so I might keep my Drawtube and an iGO in there for emergencies.

I just can't bring myself to accept pants anymore.They have become too unreliable and downright untrustworthy.

"Pants to be banned by HSE" - Rattleshakes

I just can't bring myself to accept pants anymore.They have become too unreliable and downright untrustworthy.

I read somewhere that a ban on pants is to form part of the more general regulation of E-cigs...and to my mind one of the more sensible parts of it :D

But to quote the late Spike Milligan..

Always wear trousis in public houses....or you'll have nowhere to put the change !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Bought a couple of itaste cartos with my last Halo order but can't get any draw at all through them on an mvp or ego....or at least a very small draw....

Bought a couple of itaste cartos with my last Halo order but can't get any draw at all through them on an mvp or ego....or at least a very small draw....

Dang,that sucks.Was gonna give them a lash after the kanger and CE2 cartos didn't work out.

• Advertisement

Yeah - the airholes are very small and I dont think the air can get through the 510 connection to feed them. I'd imagine a 510 - 510 adaptor might help maybe.

Might crack open the second one in case the first is a dud.................

Holy Moly.....BV have some nice looking new mods.....cost a fortune!! Just as good I don't use mech mods.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Jesus yeah, bit pricey for what they are.

they don't look that nice

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

I couldn't justify paying that price for what is pretty much a metal tube and a switch.

Holy Moly.....BV have some nice looking new mods.....cost a fortune!! Just as good I don't use mech mods.....

Nice enough but a bit fussy in design for my tastes. I'll stick with my GP Paps Lux.

Honest to Christ... Nice mod, but the pics of it...

magnetic-d5-500x500.jpeg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Honest to Christ... Nice mod, but the pics of it...

magnetic-d5-500x500.jpeg

Only short of having a topless woman sitting on it.

That's not where pearls come from Celly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

LOL love beads and a dildo!
    Some professional ad agency help needed. This is what happens when lonely boys do their own copy.

Advertisement