Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

grindle wrote: »
    Honest to Christ... Nice mod, but the pics of it...

magnetic-d5-500x500.jpeg

Really? Three replies and not a single 'pearl necklace' reference? You guys are slipping!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Ionised wrote: »
    You guys are slipping!

Brings back too many memories of Vapefest I'd say. Best to keep quiet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

Really? Three replies and not a single 'pearl necklace' reference? You guys are slipping!

i logged in so i could, but you already did :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

Pearl neckl... ah dammit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Yeah - the airholes are very small and I dont think the air can get through the 510 connection to feed them. I'd imagine a 510 - 510 adaptor might help maybe.

Might crack open the second one in case the first is a dud.................

Actually, I attached a 510-510 adaptor to the itaste carto........these are cracking cartos! Really impressed at the flavour and vapour now. Well worth a punt but a 510-510 adaptor is required. Beats a Boge.

Quite long though and my tank barely fits the standard Boge so it looks ridiculous. Might get a longer tank. These may be very handy indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

Honest to Christ... Nice mod, but the pics of it...

magnetic-d5-500x500.jpeg

Here are some nicer pics grindle, are you getting one by the way??

pakowanie-1.jpeg

pakowamie-9.jpeg

pakowamie-8.jpeg

pakowamie-10.jpeg

Can't wait :D

Nah, prob wouldn't use it 'till someone brings out a 20w Kick equivalent that doesn't cost €120+.

Looks nice brushed though, and I like the idea that you can get it cheaper without the engravings - if I was in the market for one I'd probably spend extra just to have it plain.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

It's not bad for the price, if mechs are your thing. If not then this would be more up your alley.

20130611_083247_zpse191b1c4.jpg

A bit shiny though ;)

Pretty, but so lonnnnnng.
    Gotta pick up a soldering iron, a DNA 20 and all the extra bits and bobs, measure everything and get a case 3D printed. Space and lightweightedness are of the essence!
    It won't be a Powerblok 6000 but it'll be close.
    Vaping really needs more women into larger mods so companies can focus on making things that don't weigh kilos.
    I quite like the look of the iHybrid Pure for it's weight and minimalism alone. Wonder which vendor is trying to get those?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

Vaping really needs more women into larger mods so companies can focus on making things that don't weigh kilos.

9207576187_ae05fff4cf_n.jpg

:P

• Advertisement

Why not both?

Anyway...I'm sick of this anti-generalisation trend, you arty-farty, wine-soaked, Kerouac-reading, countryside-dwelling liberal. Take THAT!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

Actually, I attached a 510-510 adaptor to the itaste carto........these are cracking cartos! Really impressed at the flavour and vapour now. Well worth a punt but a 510-510 adaptor is required. Beats a Boge.

Quite long though and my tank barely fits the standard Boge so it looks ridiculous. Might get a longer tank. These may be very handy indeed.

Interesting....I've never used the 510 adaptor before.I gather it won't work with the AGR because of the locking cap?
    What juice are you using it with Green?

Yeah, the 510-510 is a great yoke for all 510 connections with the air feeds in the threading. Makes the thing a bit long though.

Using Halo Kringles Curse at the moment and it vapes really well in the itaste carto to be fair but I don't really like menthol and that's all I get from it.....most people get peppermint but I just taste menthol in the carto or the spheroid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

I bought these two apparently efest 18500 batteries from different irish vendors recently battery a is 49.93mm battery b is 48.18mm.
    Is this normal?

IMG_0929.JPG

IMG_0930.JPG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

I have efast 350s and everytime I put them in a paps I have to adjust the pin, its a pita, theres about 1mm between.

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    I have efast 350s and everytime I put them in a paps I have to adjust the pin, its a pita, theres about 1mm between.

Same for me. Pairs of 18350, 18500 and 18650 are varying by a significant amount...maybe 1-3mm.
    Annoys me as I hate to have any gaps on my Paps and it means I too have to fanny about with the pin adjustment every time.

Yes doctor..the OCD is getting much better :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

I bought these two apparently efest 18500 batteries from different irish vendors recently battery a is 49.93mm battery b is 48.18mm. Is this normal?

Is one a 'flat' top and the other a 'nipple' top?

csi vegas wrote: »
    Is one a 'flat' top and the other a 'nipple' top?

two nipples :eek:

Bit off topic I know but I sparked up my Bulli Classic dripper today for old times sake. Myself and Digby used to chat about it daily for months when we were both using the Bulli.

I gotta say, I'm actually blown away by it.....threw in some Kringles Curse into it and my whole throat cooled down like as if I was sucking on an XXXX mint. Tons of vapour too and the perfect draw for me. I'm constantly finding the draw a bit on the tight side with the spheroid.

Then I noticed the Achilles heel of the airhole in the side but I gotta say, anybody thinking of buying an SS dripper at reasonable cost should think about one. Easy to rebuild and give an outstanding vape.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Then I noticed the Achilles heel of the airhole in the side but I gotta say, anybody thinking of buying an SS dripper at reasonable cost should think about one. Easy to rebuild and give an outstanding vape.

*cuts self*

• Advertisement

Heh heh.....well, maybe I oversimplified it a little bit. Lets say its not bad to get good performance from but requires a bit of tweaking to get the best out of it.

The flipping problem with it is that it is capable of giving one of the best vapes you'll get but not easy to get it repeatedly. Is that better?

Anyone any experience,thoughts,nightmares...concerning the Terminator Tank V1?

terminator-tank-v1.jpg

Anyone any experience,thoughts,nightmares...concerning the Terminator Tank V1?

Must admit to almost being tempted enough to grab one... but I keep seeing a Scottish gentleman with an angle grinder which puts me off :-)

I'm the same - almost tempted enough to buy one but I hate wasting money on junk if that's what it turns out to be.

Must admit to almost being tempted enough to grab one... but I keep seeing a Scottish gentleman with an angle grinder which puts me off :-)

Well thats my mind made up.No way am I spending money on a tank that requires an angle grinder:eek:

That video is funny though.Vaping does have a canny knack of driving relatively 'normal' folk insane.

FINE!!! I'll buy one and hopefully receive it Wednesday and give a comparison to the Killer. You'll know it's particularly good if I attempt to sell my Killer before I post my review.

Honestly... The things I do...

Something tells me(more than likely my godlike...things i have:confused:) that you had this ordered previous to initial posting:P

Jesus I'm good:cool:

FINE!!! I'll buy one and hopefully receive it Wednesday and give a comparison to the Killer. You'll know it's particularly good if I attempt to sell my Killer before I post my review.

Heh heh.....I was wondering who would crack.....I knew somebody would be the guinea pig.

I'll eagerly await your review :)

• Advertisement

First dibs on your Killer...be handy to have a spare :D

Good man though...I'm all ears awaiting your verdict

Advertisement