Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

depends, you can turn it off if you want
    You can put it in stealth mode, no screen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Only when using it. Think you can turn it off too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

Well, that's good - we once had sat nav and I couldn't stop looking at the screen...t'was well I wasn't driving...:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Has anyone tried the Smok e-pipe?http://www.vaperus.ie/mod-tubes/275-smok-e-pipe.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

need advise ive been vaping now almost two months,current setup is itaste with i clear30 tank,on it.the tank performs quite well,only few annoyances are wicks absorb a lot of juice,although its 3ml tank it doesn't take me a day or two to vipe it out,good thing is theres almost 0 leaking that ive experienced,only minus is wicks dont last long 3-5 days tops,before coil turns completely black.Now i was lucky enough to get spare wicks with my purchases from vaperus,now ive also tried v-nano mini tank that holds 1ml of juice is quite small,and first times ive tried it the vape was beyond amazing smooth taste only needs little votlage like 3.3-3.5 to get perfect hits,now minuses are:at 1ml capacity it takes about 3-5 longer vapes to finish juice completely.Second and dont know the issue after couple refills tank starts leaking a lot,basically you have to screw it off clean battery,bottom of the clearo then put it back on and repeat twice,its like some sort of fault where juices wont stay in the tank,in such matter it takes couples times of cleaning to lose almost half amount of juice.tried it on two different nanos and same issue occurs after couple refills,that my honest opinion,but what im looking is what sort of tank should i use or if it even exists that doesnt have wicks or issues with coil,couple threads back ive seen some clone of dripper tank thank vaperus sell,but is it still need to be rebuilt as to make your own coils wicks ? or is it standard metal tube inside that heats the liquid.Sorry for such a long rant just looking for something that would be like v-nano tank which from looking at it doesnt have any wicks,and reliability like iclear30 that doesn't suffer from leaking.As im still new to all this .Peace :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Gillian72

Hi Scamalert! :) haven't been vaping long either, so I'm afraid I can't advise you. But I'm sure someone on here will be able to help you out! :)

I'm kind'a looking for advice too. I came across this:

http://e-shop.ie/product/joytech-evic-best-build-e-cigarette-ever/523423

€75 sounds like a good price seen as batteries are included. Are these any good?

Also the same site is selling 10ml bottles of e-liquid for €2.50. Again this seems like great value. Are these e-liquids any good? I've heard mixed reports about these e-liuids.

http://e-shop.ie/product/red-cola-10-ml-e-liquid/234020

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

That e-juice is probably just dekang or hangsen. I've tried the hangsen red cola, not very nice, tastes kinda like haribo cola bottles but even faker. It's vapeable though and cheap. You can get 100ml of it on bargain vapour for 13.99.

http://www.bargainvapour.com/HS_Red_Cola_100ml/p1274299_9243939.aspx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

scamalert wrote: »
    what im looking is what sort of tank should i use or if it even exists that doesnt have wicks or issues with coil
    They all have wicks, and they all have their quirks,
    couple threads back ive seen some clone of dripper tank thank vaperus sell,but is it still need to be rebuilt as to make your own coils wicks ?
    The Rainbow Killer? It's a rebuildable but you can buy premade wick & coils for it. Probably too fiddly unless you like fiddling to be honest. And it's prone to the odd leak if you don't take care to remember every step on "How To Love A Killer".
    Looking for something that would be like v-nano tank which from looking at it doesnt have any wicks,and reliability like iclear30 that doesn't suffer from leaking.
    It does have wicks, that's what the holes at the bottom are feeding. All coils and wicks have a certain lifespan depending on heat, juice, etc etc, and the only way to get past that is to start rebuilding either with mesh which stays good for much longer than 2-3 days if you give it a rinse and dry-burn once a week (but relatively large amounts of fiddling to build it), or cotton which'll need to be changed every few days but can be replaced without needing to rebuild the whole coil again, just takes a minute.
    The only tank atty I keep seeng people mention having no leaking is the fùcking Kayfun, but it's a bit rich for my tastes.

so basically clearomizers a the way to go then least hassle to repalce already made wick,skipping the messy part of building own coils wicks etc then :/

If you want. Might seem more hassle but hot damn... Rebuildables taste so good, the minor amount of work is worth it, even if you only have a dripper for the house.

Take a biro and some thread. Start wrapping the thread around the biro.

That, in it's simplest form, is the coil-rebuilding so many are daunted by. It's that easy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Gillian72

Thanks for the link EGriff! :) Those large bottles are great value! Are they nice? Is the "Vanilla Custard" one nice?

I have one more question.... well maybe its two questions.... Its about those dreaded omh yokes. I'm hoping to buy a Itaste VV V 3.0. (:D I'm so excited to buy something new!!!) I also need to buy new coils for my Kanger MT3. But I don't know if I should buy "1.8 - 2.0 omh" 0r "2.4 - 2.6 omh" I don't know what difference omh's make? I don't even know what omh's I've been using for the last 7 weeks??? :confused:

I've watched videos on omhs & I've read about it, but its all gobbledygook. :confused: I just want to vap the thing, I don't want to know the science of it. :rolleyes:

I should probably order one of each, but I'd love to know what difference omh's make? When I vap the most important thing to me is the flavour, I like been able to really taste my e-liquid. I like nice vapor too, but vapor is not as important to me as flavour.

Has anyone any advice on the omh thingies?

Here are the coils that I'm gonna order for my Kanger MT3:
    http://www.vaperus.ie/coil-wicks/125-t3-coil.html

It says those coils are for the "Kanger T3" but a few people have said that they fit the "Kanger MT3" as well. Does anyone know for sure if they'll fit my Kanger MT3? Here is the Kanger MT3 that I have, I have 5 pink ones! :) :
    http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/mt3.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

The MT3 is a metal T3, so the heads will fit. Just make sure you get the s or non s version depending on what you have as the heads are different.

I use a fixed voltage battery and find the 1.8 works best, but if you are getting the vv3.0 then the 2.4 will probably do.

They come with a 2.4ohm head as standard, if you are happy with that then stick with it.

Gillian72 wrote: »
    Thanks for the link EGriff! :) Those large bottles are great value! Are they nice? Is the "Vanilla Custard" one nice?

I have one more question.... well maybe its two questions.... Its about those dreaded omh yokes. I'm hoping to buy a Itaste VV V 3.0. (:D I'm so excited to buy something new!!!) I also need to buy new coils for my Kanger MT3. But I don't know if I should buy "1.8 - 2.0 omh" 0r "2.4 - 2.6 omh" I don't know what difference omh's make? I don't even know what omh's I've been using for the last 7 weeks??? :confused:

I've watched videos on omhs & I've read about it, but its all gobbledygook. :confused: I just want to vap the thing, I don't want to know the science of it. :rolleyes:

I should probably order one of each, but I'd love to know what difference omh's make? When I vap the most important thing to me is the flavour, I like been able to really taste my e-liquid. I like nice vapor too, but vapor is not as important to me as flavour.

Has anyone any advice on the omh thingies?

Here are the coils that I'm gonna order for my Kanger MT3:
    http://www.vaperus.ie/coil-wicks/125-t3-coil.html

It says those coils are for the "Kanger T3" but a few people have said that they fit the "Kanger MT3" as well. Does anyone know for sure if they'll fit my Kanger MT3? Here is the Kanger MT3 that I have, I have 5 pink ones! :) :
    http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/mt3.htm

Yes the T3 coil fits the MT3 you can also get the S base which converts your T3/MT3 into the T3s/MT3s

itaste vv3.0 has adjustable volage and omhs,min voltage on them is 3.3v and 6.5 omhs that can be increased to 5v,and 11 omhs.So basically doesn't matter what you put on it until it fits and works,you can fiddle with settings to find right configuration,this is very handy compared to other devices where you are limited to micro chip settings,and dont have much options on choosing right settings.As different juices in most cases require different settings.
    in simple terms my understanding of omhs is it restricts voltage (heating process) at low Omhs,so clear and easy juice can be vaped at minimum settings,where denser juice,sweeter needs more energy flow,this where omhs increment allows it to get same vape of juice.Im open on correction on this as its my basic understanding.
    as far as device goes never went as higher as 4.4v as in minutes time it gets too hot and burnt taste is unavoidable on most clearos.
    But for the of 20-30 euro basic kit battery and charger there isn't other device with as much capabilities as innokins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

scamalert, no offence, but you need to set your posts a bit clearer. I'm dizzy here!

My news: the iTaste V3 is the bomb! I haven't touched either of my Vamos since getting it. Let alone my ego twists.

It really is a remarkable little device.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Agreed. TLDR

Some nice clear sentences, are always a pleasure to read.

Lists are a good way to make points.
        Add a picture to help discriptions

Add a picture to help discriptions

I dunno about you Heli but I can't see the image you posted so while I'm at it can I ask a general question to all - on my laptop, windows 7, IE8, 64bit, I have a common problem of not being able to view all images, and then when I can see them they don't show up in a post (say on boards).

I went at every setting I knew of, even did system restore and ALSO restored internet settings to factory (i think but anyway it was a more serious thing than 'restore').

I cleared caches, I done disc defrag, even the simple act of tools, options, advanced, multimedia, 'show pics' - you name it. All other suggestions are welcome.

And just to let peeps know what I now thought was wrong - it seemed that all pics (and I mean any at random) were images coming from sites which were 'out of date' or 'images were protected (or something - even one I tried to post from ECF was 'protected').

I had the Red X problem and some graphical 'view' such as what I see on Helis post.

Just thought this might be of help to someone and as said all other suggestions v welcome. WILKOMMEN!

Btw I'm on my phone right now so Heli your pic's not showing up on android. It's such a pain to happen.
        Anyone else not see it? What could be the problem?

csi vegas wrote: »

Btw I'm on my phone right now so Heli your pic's not showing up on android. It's such a pain to happen.
        Anyone else not see it? What could be the problem?

lol there is no picture :) I was just suggesting their use; still lol, only because I know your pain :)

lol there is no picture :) I was just suggesting their use; still lol, only because I know your pain :)

Yes, that was quite the desperate plea wasn't it!
        Trust me to see something that's not meant to be there - Mammy, am I MAD Mammy?!

csi vegas wrote: »
        on my laptop, windows 7, IE8, 64bit, I have a common problem of not being able to view all images, and then when I can see them they don't show up in a post (say on boards).

download Google chrome

• Advertisement

whyonearthisanybodystillusinginternetexplorer.gif

download Google chrome

I have! But didn't show pics there either. I uninstalled Java a while back and suspected that may be the problem but you see this wasn't happening all the time.
        I reinstalled it anyway, last week, newest version 7.25 I think, I'll know soon enough if I mess around with it a bit.

grindle wrote: »
        whyonearthisanybodystillusinginternetexplorer.gif

Away with you! Haha! I just like being able to have all my Favourite folders on view beside my main window.

Thats a great picture, where did you get that

Vaperus wrote: »
        Thats a great picture, where did you get that

Stop it now. Make it stop. LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

scamalert, no offence, but you need to set your posts a bit clearer. I'm dizzy here!

My news: the iTaste V3 is the bomb! I haven't touched either of my Vamos since getting it. Let alone my ego twists.

It really is a remarkable little device.
        None taken,sorry if put too much mumble into one piece,my point was the same ,theres no better device for price available atm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

After trawling the web all day to find a way to use the Sig 19b and a Kick, i just realised its pointless. I use .7-.9 coils thats 15 watts. So the kick is just going to lower the wattage to its whatever its set at, 10 Watts being the max.
        15.21 (Watts) = 3.7 x 3.7 / .9
        P = E x E /R

should have waited for the DNA20... // runs to mountain top, empties air from lungs in rage... has a vape.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭Esel

None taken,sorry if put too much mumble into one piece,my point was the same ,theres no better device for price available atm.
        It is not about the mumble, it's about the lack of white space! :)

See your post below, which tbh I didn't bother reading, as it just hurt my eyes...
        need advise ive been vaping now almost two months,current setup is itaste with i clear30 tank,on it.the tank performs quite well,only few annoyances are wicks absorb a lot of juice,although its 3ml tank it doesn't take me a day or two to vipe it out,good thing is theres almost 0 leaking that ive experienced,only minus is wicks dont last long 3-5 days tops,before coil turns completely black.Now i was lucky enough to get spare wicks with my purchases from vaperus,now ive also tried v-nano mini tank that holds 1ml of juice is quite small,and first times ive tried it the vape was beyond amazing smooth taste only needs little votlage like 3.3-3.5 to get perfect hits,now minuses are:at 1ml capacity it takes about 3-5 longer vapes to finish juice completely.Second and dont know the issue after couple refills tank starts leaking a lot,basically you have to screw it off clean battery,bottom of the clearo then put it back on and repeat twice,its like some sort of fault where juices wont stay in the tank,in such matter it takes couples times of cleaning to lose almost half amount of juice.tried it on two different nanos and same issue occurs after couple refills,that my honest opinion,but what im looking is what sort of tank should i use or if it even exists that doesnt have wicks or issues with coil,couple threads back ive seen some clone of dripper tank thank vaperus sell,but is it still need to be rebuilt as to make your own coils wicks ? or is it standard metal tube inside that heats the liquid.Sorry for such a long rant just looking for something that would be like v-nano tank which from looking at it doesnt have any wicks,and reliability like iclear30 that doesn't suffer from leaking.As im still new to all this .Peace :)

Now see this version of the same post, using the space bar after punctuation marks, and the Enter key (twice) to make a few paragraphs:
        need advise.

ive been vaping now almost two months, current setup is itaste with i clear30 tank,on it. the tank performs quite well, only few annoyances are wicks absorb a lot of juice, although its 3ml tank it doesn't take me a day or two to vipe it out, good thing is theres almost 0 leaking that ive experienced, only minus is wicks dont last long 3-5 days tops, before coil turns completely black.

Now i was lucky enough to get spare wicks with my purchases from vaperus, now ive also tried v-nano mini tank that holds 1ml of juice is quite small, and first times ive tried it the vape was beyond amazing. smooth taste only needs little votlage like 3.3-3.5 to get perfect hits,

now minuses are: at 1ml capacity it takes about 3-5 longer vapes to finish juice completely. Second and dont know the issue after couple refills tank starts leaking a lot, basically you have to screw it off clean battery, bottom of the clearo then put it back on and repeat twice,

its like some sort of fault where juices wont stay in the tank, in such matter it takes couples times of cleaning to lose almost half amount of juice. tried it on two different nanos and same issue occurs after couple refills, that my honest opinion,

but what im looking is what sort of tank should i use or if it even exists that doesnt have wicks or issues with coil. couple threads back ive seen some clone of dripper tank thank vaperus sell, but is it still need to be rebuilt as to make your own coils wicks ? or is it standard metal tube inside that heats the liquid.

Sorry for such a long rant just looking for something that would be like v-nano tank which from looking at it doesnt have any wicks, and reliability like iclear30 that doesn't suffer from leaking. As im still new to all this.

Peace smile.png
        So, man - you need to use the space bar after every punctuation mark ( , and . etc.) and use the Enter key twice to make a new paragraph. Also, keep your sentences fairly short. Some of them are way too long. Maybe that is because you are hitting the comma key instead of the full stop key sometimes, and that you don't use an upper case letter to start a new sentence.

The way you are doing it now just means that a lot of users will not bother reading your posts.

Anyway, my comments above are meant to be helpful and are not a rant. :)

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Scamalert, I find the same with the iClear 16, it just sucks juice up like a vacuum in no time. I find I'm filling them way more than I would an evod or other similar clearmizer. But I still love how they vape :) Such good flavour

• Advertisement

Another awesome device and review by Andrew

Advertisement