Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

The juices they get tend to be the fancier US liquids and they're quite popular with the Brits judging from UKVapers.

Also have a sneaking suspicion that eeloe gets these liquids to sell just so he can justify tasting all of them himself. I know I would! He probably vaped all the Frankenvape on you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Anybody have any issues with Vaperus? I have tried phoning a few times and its gone to voicemail and their mailbox is full, and they are ignoring emails.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Received an order from Vaperus ten minutes ago...ordered Wednesday lunchtime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

Anyone wrote: »
    Anybody have any issues with Vaperus? I have tried phoning a few times and its gone to voicemail and their mailbox is full, and they are ignoring emails.
    Relax they never ignore emails,nor phone calls give it couple hours and they gonna come back to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

scamalert wrote: »
    Relax they never ignore emails,nor phone calls give it couple hours and they gonna come back to you.

Yeah....I emailed and phoned on Wednesday...hence the query....anyway, hopefully it will be resolved today.

Edit: And sorted....just want to point out, this wasnt a complaint. I was just trying to find out if there was issues(ie on holidays,closed etc) with contacting them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Got my order from vaperus yesterday.
    So I charged my eGo-T battery and the light was green on the charger constantly.
    When I went to use it I got no pull at all and the light was flashing really fast which I'm guessing means it's dead.
    Charged it for around 3 hours then (charging light green all the time) and when I use it it's still flashing like it's dead.

There's a little mark on the battery as well and a tiny bit of the black outer layer i gone.
    Anyone know what's wrong with my battery?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Got my order from vaperus yesterday.
    So I charged my eGo-T battery and the light was green on the charger constantly.
    When I went to use it I got no pull at all and the light was flashing really fast which I'm guessing means it's dead.
    Charged it for around 3 hours then (charging light green all the time) and when I use it it's still flashing like it's dead.

There's a little mark on the battery as well and a tiny bit of the black outer layer i gone.
    Anyone know what's wrong with my battery?

No contact between the charger and the battery. Check that both terminals are clean, wipe with a tissue and reconnect. If their's still no charging (the green light will turn red) then it probably a bad battery. As it's new and hasn't been used much the center pin shouldn't be knocked in as happens. I would send it back rather than trying raising the pin as I would do with an old battery.

tommy2bad wrote: »
    No contact between the charger and the battery. Check that both terminals are clean, wipe with a tissue and reconnect. If their's still no charging (the green light will turn red) then it probably a bad battery. As it's new and hasn't been used much the center pin shouldn't be knocked in as happens. I would send it back rather than trying raising the pin as I would do with an old battery.

I reckon there has to be contact because the battery flashes blue a good few times whenever it's connected!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

How old is your charger? I'm having issues with mine now with all my batteries, they'll charge for 5 minutes then shut off or else the light never goes green to say they're done.

Time to get a new one I think.

EGriff wrote: »
    How old is your charger? I'm having issues with mine now with all my batteries, they'll charge for 5 minutes then shut off or else the light never goes green to say they're done.

Time to get a new one I think.

Everything brand new as of yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I'd send it back in that case, I have mine with months and only started having problems this week.

I used it a while ago and had my first vaping experience. I can quit for good with this.
    I think it may just need a very long charge. A few websites said to charge for 8 hours first time so I'll keep using it all weekend and if it's still goosed then I'll send it back Monday!

I used it a while ago and had my first vaping experience. I can quit for good with this.
    I think it may just need a very long charge. A few websites said to charge for 8 hours first time so I'll keep using it all weekend and if it's still goosed then I'll send it back Monday!

If you charged it straight out of the box, it would go green fairly fast, they come charged. Never leave a li ion batt fully discharged for longer than a day or two. always charge them to at least 80% before storing. If your using it it working. Give it 5 quick clikcs to make sure it on or off and if the button lights up then its working. Once they power off at empty the button wont light up.

If you charged it straight out of the box, it would go green fairly fast, they come charged. Never leave a li ion batt fully discharged for longer than a day or two. always charge them to at least 80% before storing. If your using it it working. Give it 5 quick clikcs to make sure it on or off and if the button lights up then its working. Once they power off at empty the button wont light up.

The button does light up when using it but it's not constant light. It still flashes really quickly!

That's a short somewhere, try another clearo or carto, if the same happens it a dead batt.

That's a short somewhere, try another clearo or carto, if the same happens it a dead batt.

I can use it though. Here's what's happening now. Light flashes when pressed, then stays on constant when I can hear the coil heating the liquid, I then take my finger off the button and it goes back to flashing, then off.

Is this now normal or should it be flashing at all? It's like it's telling me the coil is fully heated when the light is constant.

I think the flashing is when you reach the 10 second cut off.
    You put the tip in your mouth, press button, suck for 3 to 5 seconds, let go button, inhale , exhale. Wash rinse repeat.
    Why it flashes at first press is possibly a short or too low a res coil, I duno tbh. Anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

My iTaste VV seems to be giving up on me. Wont vapourise anything regardless of the atomiser I use :( Light Icon comes on, but no vape.

My Kanger T3 and iClear 16 started leaking in the past two days since I put in new coils. I tightened them as much as I could but it seems after about 15 minutes the liquid just starts leaking onto the battery.

Any tips on what I might be doing wrong?

My iTaste VV seems to be giving up on me. Wont vapourise anything regardless of the atomiser I use :( Light Icon comes on, but no vape.

My Kanger T3 and iClear 16 started leaking in the past two days since I put in new coils. I tightened them as much as I could but it seems after about 15 minutes the liquid just starts leaking onto the battery.

Any tips on what I might be doing wrong?
    Does your VV work ok with other clearos,also how long do you have it ?
    have you got any sort of converter,air intake to screw onto the bottom of you atomiser ? as if you dont get any vape most likely its connection issue,where ato gets short connection.

As for leaking i16 theres a tiny screw look alike thingy at the bottom of tank,that might became lose,so try to see did it became lose by screwing with it around carefully,as in my experience they only leak if they are overfilled or juices getting into center of the chamber,otherwise cant see how big amount of juices could escape.Also use silicone head on top of coil.
    hope it helps.

So now my clearomizor leaked all over my battery. I got some heap of products.

Going to change the evod coil now. Is the plastic bit supposed to stay on the coil?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

So now my clearomizor leaked all over my battery. I got some heap of products.

Going to change the evod coil now. Is the plastic bit supposed to stay on the coil?
    Yes it does stay on the coil. :) You will see when you remove the old coil.

Just to add, I over tightened everything at the start, caused leaks from what I can see (deformed seals) best just to firm things snugly.....

Some cotton buds are great for cleaning juice off the battery.

Does your VV work ok with other clearos,also how long do you have it ?
    have you got any sort of converter,air intake to screw onto the bottom of you atomiser ? as if you dont get any vape most likely its connection issue,where ato gets short connection.

As for leaking i16 theres a tiny screw look alike thingy at the bottom of tank,that might became lose,so try to see did it became lose by screwing with it around carefully,as in my experience they only leak if they are overfilled or juices getting into center of the chamber,otherwise cant see how big amount of juices could escape.Also use silicone head on top of coil.
    hope it helps.

I only have one Kanger T3 clearomiser left as the plastic tip on the other one broke. I have multiple i16s and some of them work no problem and other ones stop working time to time. So compuzzled whether its the clearomiser or the battery. I have had the black ego battery for 6-7 months and the VV for about 5.

The Kanger clearomiser works with my ego battery but won't work with VV anymore.

I clear 16 works on both. I tightened the coil on the clearomiser with pliers last night and it seemed to do the trick for the no contact,but no luck with the Kanger one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

I have a Sigelei 19 and its brilliant. Let it drop a million items and it usually dents the floor rather than itself.

Everynow and then when my pinky is on the firing button ill get a slow building electric shock on my finger where it contacts the button, to the point where its very noticeable sting and i have to let go. Anybody else get this?

I only have one Kanger T3 clearomiser left as the plastic tip on the other one broke. I have multiple i16s and some of them work no problem and other ones stop working time to time. So compuzzled whether its the clearomiser or the battery. I have had the black ego battery for 6-7 months and the VV for about 5.

The Kanger clearomiser works with my ego battery but won't work with VV anymore.

I clear 16 works on both. I tightened the coil on the clearomiser with pliers last night and it seemed to do the trick for the no contact,but no luck with the Kanger one.
    my second gen vv gave up around 4-5 months mark,it still works but battery wont last longer then hour or so,then i get constantly lit button,or just no power to the coil,but it still works no matter what clearo or ato is on it,just battery is finishing its life cycle.But i never went to extremes to tighten coil with pliers :D just couple twists to make it tight.So its hard to say which one is giving up on you,but its rare for coils to be faulty,as either they dont work completely or you notice when suddenly it gets shorted and no more vapeing :)
    so maybe its time to invest a bit into better clearo.

my second gen vv gave up around 4-5 months mark,it still works but battery wont last longer then hour or so,then i get constantly lit button,or just no power to the coil,but it still works no matter what clearo or ato is on it,just battery is finishing its life cycle.But i never went to extremes to tighten coil with pliers :D just couple twists to make it tight.So its hard to say which one is giving up on you,but its rare for coils to be faulty,as either they dont work completely or you notice when suddenly it gets shorted and no more vapeing :)
    so maybe its time to invest a bit into better clearo.

What is a better clearo? I clear and Kanger t3 do the job fine. I ordered brand new clearomisers just to see.

What is a better clearo? I clear and Kanger t3 do the job fine. I ordered brand new clearomisers just to see.

Using iClear 16, Kanger evod and minipro tank2 and the minipro tank 2 is definitely the best of the three......and now my OH has taken a shine to it and I am going to have to get another one....:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

The Aspire BDC had an amazing review by P Busardo. ESI do them.

Glass or plastic? Bottom dual coil sounds very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

dePeatrick wrote: »
    Glass or plastic? Bottom dual coil sounds very good.

Glass I think. They do three, a vivi nova type one, a mini nova type and a CE4 type.

ESI do two. Look it up on YouTube, it is meant to be the best clearo you can get.

• Advertisement

Glass I think. They do three, a vivi nova type one, a mini nova type and a CE4 type.

ESI do two. Look it up on YouTube, it is meant to be the best clearo you can get.
    ESI do indeed do an Aspire BDC with a glass clearomiser, they call it a "Glassomiser" and half the price of the miniprotank2, also the glass tank protected by an aluminium frame is a good idea, thanks for the heads up on this, added to a wish list :D

Advertisement