Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New PVC Windows and Doors

• 26-10-2011 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

HI All,

I am looking to get new PVC front and back door before the bad weather sets in anyone any ideas where i should look,IE good price good quality and good service,

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

ethanhawk wrote: »
    HI All,

I am looking to get new PVC front and back door before the bad weather sets in anyone any ideas where i should look,IE good price good quality and good service,

Thanks for the help.

You might get a few replies, with some clues, such as what area are you in.:D
    PS Too late as to the bad weather.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

ethanhawk wrote: »
    HI All,

Thanks for the help.

pm me if your are dublin based i have a great guy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭sky6

If you are in Kildare, Laoise Offally, pm me I'm sure I can help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

Hi folks,
    I'm in Tuam, Co Galway and i need a pvc back door.
    Would appreciate recommendations relating to local suppliers/installers, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 greatideas

Only buy doors and windows off someone locally. There's a crowd in kilkenny - fogarty's it think and everyone swears by them. Don't make the same mistake as me so AVOID going to northern ireland to save money. I went to camden group in co. antrim. AVOID at all costs. I thought i'd save money and I bought 17 rehau windows and three rehau doors off them - all upvc. had terrible draught trouble with them. I looked for 12 small door keeps (roller strikers) value of 50cent for the doors and they refuse to supply them, they state that they only deal with the trade. They sacked the local salesman, and now I have no comeback. Should've spent the money and stick to the local fella or else go to munster joinery - they're very good too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 britespark

Hi All
    We got the front and back windows of our house replaced with triple glazed windows. We used a company called Pendico Windows & Doors. Have to say they done an excellent job, we are delighted with them. They were by far the cheapest for the quality and service. Couldn't recommend them highly enough. icon7.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21 greatideas

hi guys, a crowd in kilkenny - John Ruth Windows and Doors solved my problem and provided the parts i need. And on top of that supplied a new double glazed window as one of mine had cracked. Top class.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Zebrano

britespark wrote: »
    Hi All
    We got the front and back windows of our house replaced with triple glazed windows. We used a company called Pendico Windows & Doors. Have to say they done an excellent job, we are delighted with them. They were by far the cheapest for the quality and service. Couldn't recommend them highly enough. icon7.gif
    Glad to hear that they are doing my windows on monday

• Registered Users Posts: 25 britespark

Zebrano wrote: »
    Glad to hear that they are doing my windows on monday
    we are getting them back in january to replace our facea and sofit and the gutters ,they gave me a very good price for it when i was getting the windows replaced but we just couldnt afford it at the time..best of luck with your new windows

Advertisement